dond1

Jul 29, 2019
While I did enjoy the update, I didnt have any problems with the old version. The extra stuff was nice but I would have rather had episode 10.

Anyway, its a CRIMINAL OFFENCE to not have illustration of ED peeking at Lena when shes changing clothes.

I hope episode 10 takes less time to develop now.. looking forward to more Cindy, Emma and Minerva :)

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi! I have to say that a lot of the complaints here are because someones head canon is not or only partially served with the new update. Ithink we should wait at least 1-2 more chapters to see how the direction goes. This revamp was mainly done for the Steam release (whose influence will have forced some changes for ORS to be sold there) and to gather and streamline the code for the further chapters.

Now onto some personal thoughts: As I wrote in posts before, I am an Alison fan, since she has definitive feelings for Ian, something only very few female characters in the game have and because she has some backstory which makes her less shallow than say Cindy.
I am looking forward to do both a true love playthrough and a threesome/wild Alison playthrough and more scenes with her.

It will be interesting how Ian´s ex Gillian will show up, if just in passing or more integrated into the game.

Currently I cannot see why Cindy is this hyped by so many players. Outside her good looks she is rather shallow, but maybe the MC might help her getting more depth by helping find a life she wants to live. But for my tastes she had too many scenes in the current version.

Jeremy is a Lech, but interestingly we can influence if he is a real Bro or total player. We will see how that development goes on.

Cherry can be a great character, but until now we have not seen much of her. As for Ivy, the jury is still discussing if the way she is depicted is the right one. While she is slutty and wild, she started out as a true friend of Lena. This image got some scratches in the last few updates. Hopefully this will be corrected.

Finisher69

Feb 22, 2020
Are there any new scenes or is this just a remaster of old ones
There are few new scenes but it is not worth playing the full game again (for each branch). These are some of the changes that I found after gallery unlock:
1. New Stan and Lena photoshoot (2 scenes)
2. Billy character is changed
3. Ian gets to see Jeremey Emma sex scenes

Do let me know if I missed anything else

Reactions: Blaze2095

niek07

Jul 23, 2019
For the people wondering about the Minerva route, it is still there. Now it is only more difficult to get than before.
You have to switch book review with Holly and show up at the office (maintain a good relationship Holly)

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Guys, sorry if it has been discussed already but what are the new requirements to unlock the Minerva path?
I don't know if it's the only way, but I got the option to get her scene by pissing her off. Do honest review. Go meet Seymour at the office and impress him. Then when she tries to fire you, something cool will happen if you threaten her.

Dec 20, 2021
There you have it. It's the cliche hobo scene in almost all fem protag games. It is to put a hot character like Lena in a sort of degrading situation that amplifies the sluttiness. An attractive male like Axel facefucking Lena is not nearly the same level of degradation as Stan doing the same thing. While not everyone is into that sort of thing, cliches exist for a reason. It's coz they work.
Hey man, I'm still in the Third Chapter, But there is no kiss between Ian and Lena on their first date in chapter 2.
Did I miss it somehow, or there simply is no kiss between them on their first date?
Can you help me?
Thnx...

Dec 20, 2021
There are few new scenes but it is not worth playing the full game again (for each branch). These are some of the changes that I found after gallery unlock:

Hey man, I'm still in the Third Chapter, But there is no kiss between Ian and Lena on their first date in chapter 2.
Did I miss it somehow, or there simply is no kiss between them on their first date?
Can you help me?
Thnx...

dond1

Jul 29, 2019

BTW why did they changed Billy from black guy to white? Is the dialog still the same? Completely missed out what the change was for.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Can you help me?
Thnx...
The kiss was removed from Chapter 2. Perhaps Eva felt that it happened way too soon or that it made them seem "forced" together like some people have complained about months ago. And that kiss largely didn't have any story impact, because Ian's and Lena's "relationship" officially started only after their Chapter 4 date. Or maybe Eva didn't like how Holly was a third wheel in their threeway date because of that kiss and wanted all three of them to have "equal chance" so to speak... Maybe she'll reveal true reasons in one of the future Q&A's.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
The kiss was removed from Chapter 2. Perhaps Eva felt that it happened way too soon or that it made them seem "forced" together like some people have complained about months ago. And that kiss largely didn't have any story impact, because Ian's and Lena's "relationship" officially started only after their Chapter 4 date. Or maybe Eva didn't like how Holly was a third wheel in their threeway date because of that kiss and wanted all three of them to have "equal chance" so to speak... Maybe she'll reveal true reasons in one of the future Q&A's.
So, that new version of Ian and Lena kissing that Eva shared in one of dev updates happens when? Can put in spoiler, i don't mind. Thanks BM.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Anyway, its a CRIMINAL OFFENCE to not have illustration of ED peeking at Lena when shes changing clothes.
I thought Ed would be the typical old bastard sexual harassing boss character, but the dude is pretty solid lol. He is like a jolly old man that appreciates Lena's beauty, but legitimately cares for her. He also has an incredible relationship with his wife and never really crosses the line with Lena even when she presents so much opportunities to him. He probably just jerks off to her onlyfans which seems reasonable. Wait maybe he is one of the dudes DMing her lol. Well, I didn't get through chapter 9 yet and didn't antagonize him after teasing him at the start if that makes a difference.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
For the people wondering about the Minerva route, it is still there. Now it is only more difficult to get than before.
You have to switch book review with Holly and show up at the office (maintain a good relationship Holly)
There is also a bug where some will points aren't being rewarded. You need 1 will to show up at the office that day Seymour is there, which is harder to achieve with the new points set-up and the bug.

You need to do that Seymour office scene to get the relationship option with Minerva, hence even more people missing the relationship.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
BTW why did they changed Billy from black guy to white? Is the dialog still the same? Completely missed out what the change was for.
"That's a stereotype, blahblahblahblahblah, bitchbitchbitchbitchbitch, too many sexual black guys yadayadayada" is the basic, needling complaint. As if the other white characters in the game aren't obsessed with sex either.

Apparently now you can only feature more than one black male character in a sex game if they're doctors, rocket scientists or computer programmers, looking to start a family.

Billy was just easier to stealth edit than Jeremy, but I'm sure Eva did it because of the constant bitching of a small set of people.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Ehhhhhhhh, was the rework REALLY worth it? The story flows more or less the same way, and the few scenes added did not feel actually required.
The long awaited Stan rework looks to be a fail for me, he simply goes from a being creep to slightly shy creep.

Billy v2.0 looks like a typical fuckboi tiktoker, the race swap was not required, but it doesnt really matter tbh.

The core issues in the Lena plot still remain (about many decisions that seem to go against her core values, and the general structure of her story).

Also, I could not start the Minerva route no matter what i tried, is it removed from the game?

Reactions: John-18 and XXXVAA
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes