Hooah

Nov 12, 2019
I wouldn't mind a gggb remake:rolleyes: best game in its genre

indeed
I would love a GGGB remake. She's a much more mature storyteller nowadays. GGGB had a lot of good stuff, but also a lot of stuff that could be better. Her characters are much less caricatures nowadays.

Reactions: Mtmtmt007
May 5, 2017
My point was, u dont need that type of character for the game to be popular, so if she removes him, nothing will change.
Just because you don't like the character, doesn't mean no one does. Hot girl screwing hot guys is just super boring to me. Before you say I'm self inserting, I'm truly more interested in seeing how Eva writes Lena's thoughts. I wish there was more that happened in this rework, but it was super hot to hear Lena thinking about teasing Stan in the photoshoots. The images are great, but gggb and ors shine due to Eva's female point of view and her writing.

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
There are few new scenes but it is not worth playing the full game again (for each branch). These are some of the changes that I found after gallery unlock:
1. New Stan and Lena photoshoot (2 scenes)
2. Billy character is changed
3. Ian gets to see Jeremey Emma sex scenes

Do let me know if I missed anything else
3. Ian gets to see it earlier too. It wasn't added in a rework version.
But there is scene in Lena gallery where we can see what's the real "ending" for 2 girls in GGGB ;)

Reactions: Finisher69

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Damn... Ian Lena couple cannot happen if you sleep with Jeremy on chapter 8? That makes me sad... I can go back and change that, but I have a more pressing concern.

Is this going to be the same type of thing where almost all cheating options are disabled if you commit to the relationship like in GGGB?

Reactions: alexferno

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
Damn... Ian Lena couple cannot happen if you sleep with Jeremy on chapter 8? That makes me sad... I can go back and change that, but I have a more pressing concern.

Is this going to be the same type of thing where almost all cheating options are disabled if you commit to the relationship like in GGGB?
No, you can cheat after committing. It's just that combo (commit after hooking up with Jeremy) that Lena is hesitant to follow through with.

Finisher69

Feb 22, 2020
Hey man, I'm still in the Third Chapter, But there is no kiss between Ian and Lena on their first date in chapter 2.
Did I miss it somehow, or there simply is no kiss between them on their first date?
Can you help me?
Thnx...
Hi, I have played chapter 2 a long time ago (almost a year) so, I don't remember the exact details.

You can ask this question in Eva's discord server (link in this thread). People over there are super helpful.

kolram

Aug 7, 2020
For the people wondering about the Minerva route, it is still there. Now it is only more difficult to get than before.
You have to switch book review with Holly and show up at the office (maintain a good relationship Holly)
That didn't work for me so i backtracked and asked Lena to hand the book proposal to Seymour, I was then able to go to the office and trigger the Minerva route.

Reactions: CoalPhelps

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
OMG, Gillian is back? My dreams have come true! Please please Eva, let Lena have her redhead harem with subby pets Louise, Holly, and Gillian! :love: And hopefully with full knowledge of Ian, so he loses Gillian twice:devilish:
ohh yess pls goddess gilian is the best hope ian falls in love again with her and gets his heart broken again :love: :love:

Lordton

Feb 24, 2018
I'm fascinated how some people can turn on Eva Kiss when she has an incredible amount of good will and respect to her name. It felt strange even leading up to the release with some of the accusations thrown around. I suspect they have no context to whom the developer is and are just eager to spin the same old tale that plagues every thread on this forum. Some things just never change. I'm glad to see it's mostly randoms complaining, it is the most logical party to complain since they don't follow the game as well.

To help give some short context:
  • She successfully finished a good game after several years of consistent monthly releases. Although it is true she cut that game a bit short in the end to tie it up, she still made it work.
  • She has always been very communicative and open in her status reports. Shedding much light in to the development processes and steps taken to improve the game.
  • She started ORS on a higher level of quality on almost all accounts. That already high quality has continued a steadfast improvement to this day.
Do the updates take longer? Sure, but they're well worth the wait and have much more thought behind them.

The content of this remaster has been very explicitly stated prior to the release. It is tragic that the development of it was mired down and took longer than expected. It, however, serves its purpose well. She now has a stronger start to the game showcasing the quality she had attained in later releases and she has solved glaring issues she had with the plot. Nothing causes writer's block better than a plot thread you're unsatisfied with or that you feel constrained by. This will most likely save her time in the long run.

That's just my thoughts.
Thanks for reading and as always have a great day!

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Almost at the end of my first run of maximizing NTRness. For me, Ian cannot "cheat" on Lena even before commiting to maximize the shittiness that is coming his way. My methodology was to make Ian simp as much as possible for all the side girls but never quite getting anywhere. Thus, he is completely loyal to Lena but still can "lose" other girls. The loser buddies Wade and Perry are potential targets too. I think I made a mistake with Stan by cutting him off so early. I couldn't get him simping for Lena so that she can deny and "cuck" him. Oh well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There was no true payoff until chapter 9... but damn that scene was super hot when Lena goes to Axel's photoshoot after all this build up.

I was planning on doing a romance run next, but I feel like I missed too much content on Ian's side, so I will do a maximum chad playboy Ian + loyal Lena run next probably. It actually looks like Ian can be a decent fuckboi too?

Last edited:

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
Almost at the end of my first run of maximizing NTRness. For me, Ian cannot "cheat" on Lena even before commiting to maximize the shittiness that is coming his way. My methodology was to make Ian simp as much as possible for all the side girls but never quite getting anywhere. Thus, he is completely loyal to Lena but still can "lose" other girls. The loser buddies Wade and Perry are potential targets too. I think I made a mistake with Stan by cutting him off so early. I couldn't get him simping for Lena so that she can deny and "cuck" him. Oh well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There was no true payoff until chapter 9... but damn that scene was super hot when Lena goes to Axel's photoshoot after all this build up.

I was planning on doing a romance run next, but I feel like I missed too much content on Ian's side, so I will do a maximum chad playboy Ian + loyal Lena run next probably. It actually looks like Ian can be a decent fuckboi too?
Nice session. Yeah, you can do a fuckboi Ian. He can hook up with almost everyone if you play it just right, although Ivy isn't available yet, and you have to choose between Holly and Cindy.

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
I'm fascinated how some people can turn on Eva Kiss when she has an incredible amount of good will and respect to her name. It felt strange even leading up to the release with some of the accusations thrown around. I suspect they have no context to whom the developer is and are just eager to spin the same old tale that plagues every thread on this forum. Some things just never change. I'm glad to see it's mostly randoms complaining, it is the most logical party to complain since they don't follow the game as well.

To help give some short context:
  • She successfully finished a good game after several years of consistent monthly releases. Although it is true she cut that game a bit short in the end to tie it up, she still made it work.
  • She has always been very communicative and open in her status reports. Shedding much light in to the development processes and steps taken to improve the game.
  • She started ORS on a higher level of quality on almost all accounts. That already high quality has continued a steadfast improvement to this day.
Do the updates take longer? Sure, but they're well worth the wait and have much more thought behind them.

The content of this remaster has been very explicitly stated prior to the release. It is tragic that the development of it was mired down and took longer than expected. It, however, serves its purpose well. She now has a stronger start to the game showcasing the quality she had attained in later releases and she has solved glaring issues she had with the plot. Nothing causes writer's block better than a plot thread you're unsatisfied with or that you feel constrained by. This will most likely save her time in the long run.

That's just my thoughts.
Thanks for reading and as always have a great day!
I liked the new music added to the scenes, they add even more character to the game, which already had a lot of character to start.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes