Horker14

Feb 19, 2021
Ian? I enjoy giving him the bad/loser choices. loose pool, say wrong thing, never workout, and so on haha Maybe he will get a good book writen.
I did the same with lena, and she turned into a sexually frustrated pseud with no money who writes pretentious songs in her spare time. Even funnier if you butcher the song lyrics.

Chad Ian with high charisma is more fun to play though.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
There's no guarantee that it will never happen (because I doubt Eva planned for this overhaul either), but I'd say the likelihood of that is very low... Eva is aware of people's reaction to this release (or rather frustration of not getting Chapter 10 instead) and doesn't enjoy doing rewrites either (it was necessary to deal with the writer's block and finally move forward with the story). There might be some rewrites done here and there because it's natural to revise your work as an author, first draft is only a draft for a reason (and I believe currently some scenes / events could use some improvement in terms of narrative). Some character interactions might get adjusted, some lore details fleshed out, some cameos implemented but they wouldn't be massive overhauls of the entire game because it's simply too big at this point. Any future rewrites would most likely be minor adjustments / retcons / continuity fixes similar to v0.5 Revised where only some lore details were changed, some dialogues rewritten and some new scenes added. Nothing as ambitious as this Remastered release was. What I'm sure of is that Eva will try as hard as possible to avoid doing massive rewrites in the future because they take much longer than you expect.

And I sure as hell don't want to rewrite the guide all over again for the second time.

EDIT: I realized that my previous post confused you. What I meant by "revisited" is that currently Holly and Cindy paths have only one way to trigger, and that is following their scenes (Book Fair vs Blazer Party). But the attraction for Holly / Cindy is still there, even if you don't make a decision based on your favorite girl, but whether you prefer to pursue career opportunity vs keeping your word and helping Wade and Cindy. I don't mean that Chapters 7-9 need to be rewritten, but future chapters would have to address Ian's attraction to Holly/Cindy in the paths where he didn't get the chance to interact with them intimately. A second entry to their paths in FUTURE CHAPTERS (10, 11 or whatever). If these paths don't get addressed, they would turn into plot holes, just like GGGB has multiple plot holes where some narrative turns just stop developing for no reason, all because Eva forgot to acknowledge those branches.
How to kill a beautiful game.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
I did the same with lena, and she turned into a sexually frustrated pseud with no money who writes pretentious songs in her spare time. Even funnier if you butcher the song lyrics.

Chad Ian with high charisma is more fun to play though.
This makes me want to do a socially awkward failed run where Lena and Ian are unable to get laid or get new jobs.

Alex25ww

Jan 2, 2018
Eva need this tool to generate new art by AI:

And maybe a tool to generate detailed description.

In this case we can get updates every week :)

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Is the rewrite very different? As in worth replaying? It's been so long without an update now...
There are few changes but nothing major. An extra image or two during some sex scenes. Added few smaller scenes with sexting, few extra options during masturbation scenes. Stuff like that.

It's also been around 7 months since we had a new update.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Sorry i actually meant Alison, just goes to show how generic they are
Well, you could say that Cindy is quite generic as well. She doesn't know what she wants in life and has a hot temper. That alone makes me understand Wade's struggles in that relationship. It's all about what each of those girls could give Ian, what Ian can give to them, how Ian will be affected in relationship with them, whether their companionship will be rewarding or bring various drama. Everyone has pros and cons. Both Cindy and Alison seem to attract Ian / the player primarily with their looks / body but otherwise have flaws that are sometimes hard to deal with (Cindy's temper tantrums and Alison's constant complains). Which is why I like the idea of sharing Alison with Jeremy, as it allows her to stop focusing on her issues, and just let go and be sexy. Meanwhile Wade is used to Cindy's flaws, so I'd rather let him deal with those and benefit from seeing Cindy's nude pics that she seems comfortable sending Ian.

The only girls who appeal to me with their personality are Holly, Cherry and Emma. Holly is that cute girl you want to protect and help her become a confident, successful woman. Cherry is the non-toxic and more consistent version of Lena. Emma is just a chaotic pit of fun who'd probably be down to try everything in life at least once, and that makes her a very interesting companion. Everyone else can bring trouble to our boy Ian. Lena is unpredictable with her mood swings, and Ivy is just cold and calculating mastermind with the focus on money.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes