BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Huh?! She fucked around with Lena's boyfriend after she already knew he was her boyfriend! Not sure how she is non-toxic, yet you think Cindy is worse? Cindy is pissed off because Wade is a SLOTH who treats her like shit! Notice she went to the bar HE LIKED, but when she suggested they try out something she liked, he got all pissy!

Man, I can almost tell who has and has not been married successfully in here, especially if you think Cindy is bad and Cherry is non-toxic. LMAO
First, I was comparing Cherry to Lena, not Cindy. I don't think anybody would defend Lena's character based on the shit she can pull under player's control.

Second, are you judging characters based on what they did in the past and might regret, or what they're currently doing in their life? Cherry fucked up once in her life, motivated by love for a guy. Now she understands what she did, and would never do something like that again. The guilt she feels helps her be a better person. Cindy does not have as much experience in life, so she's currently where Cherry was half a year ago, doing wrong things based purely on emotions. I'll only judge Cindy in the branch where Ian decides to mind his business and not meddle with their relationship, because that's where Cindy has the most agency.

And so far, she's using her dissatisfaction with Wade's lifestyle to disregard his feelings and use another guy as a distraction. As far as Wade's concerned, she is cheating on him with Axel. Even if they didn't fuck yet, Cindy totally treats her shoots with Axel like it's an affair and lets him be inappropriate with her (touching). In the last chapter, she decides to go see Axel just because he won't be able to see her at a later date, and so she breaks her agreement with Wade that they'll only go together when she wants to shoot. And she knew very well that Wade couldn't come because of the competition. It was very important for Wade, so she made him choose between his boyfriend responsibilities and his only chance to pursue his dreams. Meanwhile she could easily make a smaller sacrifice and wait until Axel's return. It would cost her absolutely nothing, just a free week to find something productive to do. But she put Axel's convenience above her boyfriend's life goals. That's why I'm not really fond of Cindy at the moment. She has some growing up to do.

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
Man, I can almost tell who has and has not been married successfully in here, especially if you think Cindy is bad and Cherry is non-toxic. LMAO
Well, if you think the key to a successful marriage is following your wife's shitty shenanigans and don't think she should do the same for you, you may have a successful marriage, but you can hardly call it happy.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
I in no way claimed that Eva was milking or engaged in any bad behaviour towards her supporters. MY point is that the general crux of the game (multiple choices leaving to multiple different storylines) is far to big/complex for a sole developer to take on.
I can't even begin to imagine what the story board for this would even look like.
For christsakes even the walkthrough for it is an almost impossible task.
I see on patreon that ORS has 2.400 substainers. With an average of 3 euros/months are 7 thousand euros per month. One year, 80 thousand euros. I think she can find some collaboration.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Well, if you think the key to a successful marriage is following your wife's shitty shenanigans and don't think she should do the same for you, you may have a successful marriage, but you can hardly call it happy.
So you think a successful relationship involves totally ignoring her and treating her like shit? Sorry kid, I was happily married for 36 1/2 years, happily because I didn't treat her like shit, I took into account her feelings and what she wanted and she did the same for me. We almost never argued (I don't recall the last one to be honest) and said "I love you" at least three times a day. This is one area I know about.

This is just a game, but the dialog trashing Cindy annoys me a great deal and I can't stand Wade. He's a selfish, slothful prick. Mistreat a girl in real life like he does in this game, and she will leave you for someone else (and rightfully so).

Reactions: Lexkar83

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
So you think a successful relationship involves totally ignoring her and treating her like shit?
Sure, not-a-kid, only this is ignoratio elenchi, because I said exactly the opposite. Yep, Wade doesn't put enough effort into maintaining and strengthening the relationship, but how does Cindy scratch his back? Does she go to Fortress? Well, she, unlike Alison, doesn't hate that bar and feels perfectly fine there. Trying to get him out to a bar or club? Well, she's primarily doing it for herself, just because she's an outgoing person. Does she ever not mock Wade's hobbies and his desire to become a cyber athlete, show an interest in that? I don't recall that, so it's safe to say that Wade reciprocates. Not to mention that she's willing to pop in on Axel, at least without dumping Wade beforehand. Yeah, I understand why someone might hate Wade, but I don't understand why in doing so, Cindy is seen as some kind of princess of gold.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
This is just a game, but the dialog trashing Cindy annoys me a great deal and I can't stand Wade. He's a selfish, slothful prick. Mistreat a girl in real life like he does in this game, and she will leave you for someone else (and rightfully so).
And does she not mistreat him a great deal more? How is Cindy not selfish? She doesn't do anything for Wade that he doesn't for her. Going to Fortress (that she doesn't mind)? Well, he went to Blazer (that he hates). Bringing him to her shoots with Axel? She's lucky to do that in the first place because most boyfriends wouldn't allow their girlfriends to pose naked for a guy in any capacity, let alone do it alone. it was Wade's compromize with Cindy's desire to do nude modeling for a guy. But is she really supportive of Wade's interests and goals?

Let's examine their Chapter 9 dilemma, and what was the compromize for a loving couple.

In these win + lose situations, couples usually try to understand what is more important / urgent for them BOTH AS A COUPLE (find pros and cons). Wade wants to enter cybersport (which Cindy hates), and Cindy wants to do nude modeling (which Cindy hates). So, Wade compromized by letting her do nude modeling for Axel with him present, and Cindy compromized to tolerate his gaming and not being able to go out as often as she'd like. But then those solutions clash, and there needs to be a final compromize because Wade can't go to Cindy's photo shoots.

What would Cindy lose if she skips 3 weeks without posing for Axel? Nothing, really, just having to wait for 3 weeks until she can do it. What would she gain if she attends THIS shoot? A pleasant day at best? What would both Cindy and Wade lose if she went alone? Wade's trust, because they made a deal, and there was a serious risk of Cindy cheating with Axel. What would they gain if Wade went with her? Happy Cindy, but at what cost?

What would Wade lose if he missed his chance to participate in the championship? His only opportunity to find income, and he would have to wait at least a year until the next one. What do they both have to gain from Wade going to that championship? Wade potentially getting a job, his gratitude to Cindy for making that sacrifice that she can exploit by spending following 2 weeks without Axel making Wade do what she wants.

So, for them as a couple, Wade's needs are more important, because it would provide them both with more income and would strengthen their bond, while the cost of them not doing it would be too high, and Wade's only benefit from that sacrifice is Cindy in a good mood for like a week or two tops. He has all the risks, of either losing an important job opportunity, or losing Cindy to another guy if she goes alone. Cindy doesn't risk anything by being supportive of Wade and skipping her photo shoot. Axel and Cindy can wait, championship can't. She knows it, but instead of compromising, she puts Wade in a win/lose/lose situation, where he can win the championship, but lose Cindy to either Axel or Ian.

reyir

Apr 30, 2020
For me the one thing that makes Cindy makes a lot more mistakes than Wade in their relationship is that Cindy doesnt broke up with Wade first when she had a fling with Ian and Axel and thats why its called cheating... I mean if Cindy think that Wade doesnt give her enough attention that she want from him, then just broke up with him, theres no justification about her cheating behind Wades back and got angry when Wade found it and acts like SHE IS THE VICTIM and all of this IS BECAUSE OF WADE:FacePalm::FacePalm:... If she just broke up with Wade and then had realationship with Ian or Axel i can accept that shes not really a bad girl, but cheating just because she doesnt get enough attention? nope, she belong to the streets man :WeSmart: :WeSmart:

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
And does she not mistreat him a great deal more? How is Cindy not selfish? She doesn't do anything for Wade that he doesn't for her. Going to Fortress (that she doesn't mind)? Well, he went to Blazer (that he hates). Bringing him to her shoots with Axel? She's lucky to do that in the first place because most boyfriends wouldn't allow their girlfriends to pose naked for a guy in any capacity, let alone do it alone. it was Wade's compromize with Cindy's desire to do nude modeling for a guy. But is she really supportive of Wade's interests and goals?

Let's examine their Chapter 9 dilemma, and what was the compromize for a loving couple.

In these win + lose situations, couples usually try to understand what is more important / urgent for them BOTH AS A COUPLE (find pros and cons). Wade wants to enter cybersport (which Cindy hates), and Cindy wants to do nude modeling (which Cindy hates). So, Wade compromized by letting her do nude modeling for Axel with him present, and Cindy compromized to tolerate his gaming and not being able to go out as often as she'd like. But then those solutions clash, and there needs to be a final compromize because Wade can't go to Cindy's photo shoots.

What would Cindy lose if she skips 3 weeks without posing for Axel? Nothing, really, just having to wait for 3 weeks until she can do it. What would she gain if she attends THIS shoot? A pleasant day at best? What would both Cindy and Wade lose if she went alone? Wade's trust, because they made a deal, and there was a serious risk of Cindy cheating with Axel. What would they gain if Wade went with her? Happy Cindy, but at what cost?

What would Wade lose if he missed his chance to participate in the championship? His only opportunity to find income, and he would have to wait at least a year until the next one. What do they both have to gain from Wade going to that championship? Wade potentially getting a job, his gratitude to Cindy for making that sacrifice that she can exploit by spending following 2 weeks without Axel making Wade do what she wants.

So, for them as a couple, Wade's needs are more important, because it would provide them both with more income and would strengthen their bond, while the cost of them not doing it would be too high, and Wade's only benefit from that sacrifice is Cindy in a good mood for like a week or two tops. He has all the risks, of either losing an important job opportunity, or losing Cindy to another guy if she goes alone. Cindy doesn't risk anything by being supportive of Wade and skipping her photo shoot. Axel and Cindy can wait, championship can't. She knows it, but instead of compromising, she puts Wade in a win/lose/lose situation, where he can win the championship, but lose Cindy to either Axel or Ian.
Based.

Just because Wade is lazy and sometimes uncaring doesn't mean Cindy get a pass for being selfish and egotistical.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
I see on patreon that ORS has 2.400 substainers. With an average of 3 euros/months are 7 thousand euros per month. One year, 80 thousand euros. I think she can find some collaboration.
That would be preferable, for the sake of the project, and Eva's sanity.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Wait, is it confirmed that Cindy had sex with Axel if Ian didn't go for Cindy?
No, it's not. The possibility is there though, especially if Ian didn't go to the shoot with Cindy (and Lena didn't interrupt Axel by coming to her own shoot with him). We know that when Cindy is mad at Wade, she can do stupid shit, like fucking Ian in the alley, and she's especially susceptible to Axel's charms. I would even say that she has a crush on Axel, and the only reason she didn't act on it is because she's "taken", and that Wade insisted on coming with her. Now though, being alone with Axel, starting the shoot naked right away, might leave her just vulnerable enough for him to finally claim her. And it makes the most sense pace-wise for the story, now that Cindy's character branches out into either a loving and honest girlfriend, a cheater, or a soon-to-be single girl. If Ian doesn't act, it's safe to assume that Axel will.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
I in no way claimed that Eva was milking or engaged in any bad behaviour towards her supporters. MY point is that the general crux of the game (multiple choices leaving to multiple different storylines) is far to big/complex for a sole developer to take on.
I can't even begin to imagine what the story board for this would even look like.
For christsakes even the walkthrough for it is an almost impossible task.
It is complicated, but Eva's other game (Good Girl Gone Bad) had a ton of branches and options, too. That came together nicely and I played that several times and still didn't see all the variations and endings.

Pakamak

Jul 11, 2020
I would even say that she has a crush on Axel, and the only reason she didn't act on it is because she's "taken", and that Wade insisted on coming with her.
Interesting.The good thing about this forum is that i get to see different points of view from other people that are playing the game so i am wondering what brought you to that conclusion because i honestly don't see Cindy having a crush on Axel.She has blushed when he compliments her but which women doesn't when a attractive man compliments her,and she is doing nude modelling for him but she also sent those pictures to Ian,and when Ian goes for a second time to the photo shot Axel at one point asks Ian to leave and when Ian stands his ground Cindy doesn't agree with Axel but says that it is okay for Ian to stay.I personally think as multiple other people have already mentioned Cindy is extremely needy and want's to feel wanted and desired from her boyfriend.So when Wade is no longer giving her that constant attention the first man that gives her that attention that she finds attractive will get her attention.(Either Axel if you ignore her or Ian if you pursue her).

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes