Pakamak

Jul 11, 2020
I would even say that she has a crush on Axel, and the only reason she didn't act on it is because she's "taken", and that Wade insisted on coming with her.
Interesting.The good thing about this forum is that i get to see different points of view from other people that are playing the game so i am wondering what brought you to that conclusion because i honestly don't see Cindy having a crush on Axel.She has blushed when he compliments her but which women doesn't when a attractive man compliments her,and she is doing nude modelling for him but she also sent those pictures to Ian,and when Ian goes for a second time to the photo shot Axel at one point asks Ian to leave and when Ian stands his ground Cindy doesn't agree with Axel but says that it is okay for Ian to stay.I personally think as multiple other people have already mentioned Cindy is extremely needy and want's to feel wanted and desired from her boyfriend.So when Wade is no longer giving her that constant attention the first man that gives her that attention that she finds attractive will get her attention.(Either Axel if you ignore her or Ian if you pursue her).

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Interesting.The good thing about this forum is that i get to see different points of view from other people that are playing the game so i am wondering what brought you to that conclusion because i honestly don't see Cindy having a crush on Axel.She has blushed when he compliments her but which women doesn't when a attractive man compliments her,and she is doing nude modelling for him but she also sent those pictures to Ian,and when Ian goes for a second time to the photo shot Axel at one point asks Ian to leave and when Ian stands his ground Cindy doesn't agree with Axel but says that it is okay for Ian to stay.I personally think as multiple other people have already mentioned Cindy is extremely needy and want's to feel wanted and desired from her boyfriend.So when Wade is no longer giving her that constant attention the first man that gives her that attention that she finds attractive will get her attention.(Either Axel if you ignore her or Ian if you pursue her).
You're right. I think Cindy is conflicted. In your playthrough, she's influenced both by Axel and Ian. Axel shows her the things that she'd like in her life, while Ian can inspire her to deal with her problems instead of avoiding them (which is what pushes her towards Axel in the first place) and reminds her that what she's doing is not exactly fair to Wade. However, unless your Ian banged her, Cindy clearly doesn't want Ian going with her and tells him to go home. If you take into the fact that it might not be the first time for Ian to see her naked, then this obvious resistance can be a sign that she wants to be alone with Axel, not exactly with intent to have something with him, but just to have his company because she feels very good around him.

I was talking particularly about a branch of the story where Ian didn't go to Cindy's shoot (building that special connection with her) and didn't try to fix relationship for Wade (causing Cindy to feel more frustration with him). At this point it becomes mathematical: Frustration for Wade makes her vulnerable to both Ian's and Axel's influence, but since Ian chooses to be passive, Cindy feels stronger attraction for Axel because he becomes the only person in her life who is supportive of her and inspires her to be her ideal person. Add to that the fact she's eager to pose naked for him (which is why she couldn't wait another 2 weeks), that reinforces my observation that in this particular branch she developed a crush on Axel, and is looking for any excuse to see him more often.

What do you think will be Ian and Cindy's relationship if they decided to became couple?
Emotional rollercoaster. I imagine it will be very amazing at first, but then Ian's patience will be tested, and he'd probably need a lot of Wits and Charisma to keep it up and prove to her that he's a better option than Wade or Axel.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Maybe we need more girl devs, you make plots more realistics and complex than many men devs, and the sex scenes are more passional and real. And the most important, you dont abandoned your current projects.
I like your art too by the way. Keep up lady
Eva's one of the small handful of absolute best devs out there in adult games, but.... bad take.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
What do you think will be Ian and Cindy's relationship if they decided to became couple?
Depends on how the author wants to do this. But so far, if you persue her, they get along great, she just needs to be treated with a little love and respect. So far, I like how she has been written. People don't generally respond well to being ignored and unloved. Heck, I think Cindy's the only female in the game that actually felt guilty for fooling around with Ian while she was drunk. Say what you want, she's one of my favourite characters in the game... Wade is probably my least favourite (although Jeremy ranks right up there). I tried a route where I befriend Jeremy every chance I get and when you mention a threesome with Allison with him, he likes the idea and ends up having it... but with someone else, not you, and of course he bangs Lena given the chance (but then, everyone does, depends how you play her).

cihoff

Jul 29, 2020
Depends on how the author wants to do this. But so far, if you persue her, they get along great, she just needs to be treated with a little love and respect. So far, I like how she has been written. People don't generally respond well to being ignored and unloved. Heck, I think Cindy's the only female in the game that actually felt guilty for fooling around with Ian while she was drunk. Say what you want, she's one of my favourite characters in the game... Wade is probably my least favourite (although Jeremy ranks right up there). I tried a route where I befriend Jeremy every chance I get and when you mention a threesome with Allison with him, he likes the idea and ends up having it... but with someone else, not you, and of course he bangs Lena given the chance (but then, everyone does, depends how you play her).
Actually, on my last play-through, Jeremy declined to Lena getting him off in Ivy's game. His reasoning was that Lena was Ian's girl. I don't know what that depends on, but I played that Lena as not spying on Louise, so I guess she is not interest in BBC. That did not stop him from getting a BJ from Ivy though, which makes him quite the hypocrite as his "girlfriend" was right there, begging him not to do it with Ivy.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Actually, on my last play-through, Jeremy declined to Lena getting him off in Ivy's game. His reasoning was that Lena was Ian's girl. I don't know what that depends on, but I played that Lena as not spying on Louise, so I guess she is not interest in BBC. That did not stop him from getting a BJ from Ivy though, which makes him quite the hypocrite as his "girlfriend" was right there, begging him not to do it with Ivy.
That's interesting. I am not surprised, there are a lot of variations in the paths you can take. I've played several different paths now. I only wish Holly was more of an option, or at least Ian+Lena+Holly threesome... but if you persue Holly, you end up in deep shit with Lena, which still makes no sense. I like Holly, she reminds me a lot of my late wife to be honest. She was also tiny, with glasses and attractive etc... (only with long blonde hair). I still prefer Cindy the most. Allison wasn't too bad when I focused on her... also... what's her name, the female from Ian's band (mind is fried tonight I think LOL)... she has a certain charm. The only ones I really don't feel any interest in are Ivy, her tattoo friend (again, brain fart) and Cherry, though I did do a path for Cherry briefly to see how that went, but otherwise, she was meh.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: pavlogrk
Nov 15, 2020
I'll say that I've completed 2 major sex scenes of the estimated 12, and I'm advancing the plot in chronological order following those.
I quickly tried to think through which scenes we’re likely to to see in the next chapter, and fittingly enough ended on exactly 12. (Edit: I’m obviously bad at maths, because looking at it again I realise it’s only 11.) That’s based on which characters didn’t have any scenes in the previous chapter, the scenes that’s been hinted at, and the characters that were added in the gallery in the reworked version. It’s guaranteed to not be a 100 % hit rate, but I thought it might be interesting to think about while we wait.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stan might just be another photoshoot, the bouncer could just be some pictures on the phone and thus not be part of the 12 “major” scenes, the situation with Seymour will have to progress in some way, and we know that Robert magically always ends up getting a scene. But all in all I think we’re likely to see a fair share of the scenes mentioned above.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
Well, it took her 1,5 months to make 2 scenes out of 12. So, she'll need at least 9 months to finish the updated, which is about February or March 2023.
A great game, but unfortunately another developer got rich and lazy. I mean how many times we have heard this bullshit from developers? Hundreds? Thousands?

And I remember the time when Eva Kiss was one of the most consistent and hard-working developers...
I don't think she got rich and lazy, but in my opinion, she experienced burnout and never recovered. When that spark is gone is tough to get it back, not to mention she might have writer's fatigue with the project, which is also not uncommon.

Eva gets the benefit of the doubt because she was very consistent with GGGB and pulled through to finish it even when it was obvious her heart wasn't in the project anymore. It's a fantastic achievement considering the percentage of completed games here. It's not looking good with ORS, though. It still feels like the story is barely out of the introductory phase.

25/04/2022 - Chapter 9 Remastered Final
10/11/2021 - Chapter 9 Final
05/06/2021 - Chapter 8 Final
05/04/2021 - Chapter 7 Revised Final
07/03/2021 - Chapter 7 Final
05/12/2020 - Chapter 6 Final
19/10/2020 - Chapter 5 Revised Final
10/09/2020 - Chapter 5 Final
26/07/2020 - Chapter 4 Final
12/06/2020 - Chapter 3 Final
06/05/2020 - Chapter 2 Final
06/04/2020 - Chapter 1 Final
01/01/2020 - ORS Announcement

Honestly, I'm skeptical we'll get to see this completed.

reyir

Apr 30, 2020
I don't think she got rich and lazy, but in my opinion, she experienced burnout and never recovered. When that spark is gone is tough to get it back, not to mention she might have writer's fatigue with the project, which is also not uncommon.

Eva gets the benefit of the doubt because she was very consistent with GGGB and pulled through to finish it even when it was obvious her heart wasn't in the project anymore. It's a fantastic achievement considering the percentage of completed games here. It's not looking good with ORS, though. It still feels like the story is barely out of the introductory phase.

25/04/2022 - Chapter 9 Remastered Final
10/11/2021 - Chapter 9 Final
05/06/2021 - Chapter 8 Final
05/04/2021 - Chapter 7 Revised Final
07/03/2021 - Chapter 7 Final
05/12/2020 - Chapter 6 Final
19/10/2020 - Chapter 5 Revised Final
10/09/2020 - Chapter 5 Final
26/07/2020 - Chapter 4 Final
12/06/2020 - Chapter 3 Final
06/05/2020 - Chapter 2 Final
06/04/2020 - Chapter 1 Final
01/01/2020 - ORS Announcement

Honestly, I'm skeptical we'll get to see this completed.
I think she really overshot this game, i mean GGGB only had one protagonist and we still cant unlock all of the scene with 3 playthrough, and this one had two protagonist, we can see that up until chapter 5, she can keep the pace of development that she do when developing GGGB, but after that the progress keep getting slower and slower because of the complexity of the game keep on increasing

And yes Eva got benefit of the doubt because of GGGB, i just hope she will find her rythm again like when she develop GGGB and not fall to the level of Lazy and milking Dev

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
Today on channel F95 : yet another game development becomes slower as the game progresses and becomes more complex.
Entitled pirates becomes angry about it and say Eva must be lazy and rich and doesn't care anymore. Nevermind the fact there are more routes with each chapters and the game is an anti-kinetic novel. THEY MUST BE RIGHT AND IT'S OUTRAGEOUS!!

More shocking details at 5.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes