Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Cherry is the non-toxic and more consistent version of Lena.
Huh?! She fucked around with Lena's boyfriend after she already knew he was her boyfriend! Not sure how she is non-toxic, yet you think Cindy is worse? Cindy is pissed off because Wade is a SLOTH who treats her like shit! Notice she went to the bar HE LIKED, but when she suggested they try out something she liked, he got all pissy!

Man, I can almost tell who has and has not been married successfully in here, especially if you think Cindy is bad and Cherry is non-toxic. LMAO

IZ2bSA80

Dec 25, 2017
Is there a Ian, Lena and Holly route?
I've been trying many different choices but never managed to make it happen so far...

IZ2bSA80

Dec 25, 2017
Aww too bad, I feel like those three would work so well together.
I hope it happens one day, thanks for the quick answer.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Is there a Ian, Lena and Holly route?
I've been trying many different choices but never managed to make it happen so far...
That doesn't appear to be possible, at least not yet. I would love to see that as well, it actually makes sense given how much they like each other and how Lena actually encouraged Holly to go for Ian.

I'm a big Holly fan as well, she reminds me a lot of my late wife (small frame with glasses and long hair). I couldn't get Holly so I went the Cindy route. The whole hostile reaction around Holly with Lena makes no sense at all to be honest, not given some of the other relationships going on with both of them.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Huh?! She fucked around with Lena's boyfriend after she already knew he was her boyfriend! Not sure how she is non-toxic, yet you think Cindy is worse? Cindy is pissed off because Wade is a SLOTH who treats her like shit! Notice she went to the bar HE LIKED, but when she suggested they try out something she liked, he got all pissy!

Man, I can almost tell who has and has not been married successfully in here, especially if you think Cindy is bad and Cherry is non-toxic. LMAO
Cherry sleeps with Axel because she is in love with him. She doesn't cheat on anyone, that would be Axel ( or Cindy). Not be entertaining enough is not exactly treating someone like shit. Notice her birthday present to Wade was going dancing in a club, something she wanted?

Jul 16, 2020
if lena is doing some nude dance naked photos for money on her stalkfap she might be down for some prostitution as well and maybe went on a date with mayor via seymour or smthn it would be interesting to see these options

Reactions: mehGusta

pavlogrk

Nov 15, 2020
It was inevitable with 2 MC's and the excessive umber of additional characters and storylines. too much for a sole developer to take on and complete.
It shows you haven't played any game from a milking dev!!! Like let's say L&P !! So calm your horses and wait!!! But don't talk bull crap !!

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
It shows you haven't played any game from a milking dev!!! Like let's say L&P !! So calm your horses and wait!!! But don't talk bull crap !!
I in no way claimed that Eva was milking or engaged in any bad behaviour towards her supporters. MY point is that the general crux of the game (multiple choices leaving to multiple different storylines) is far to big/complex for a sole developer to take on.
I can't even begin to imagine what the story board for this would even look like.
For christsakes even the walkthrough for it is an almost impossible task.

reyir

Apr 30, 2020
Maybe we need more girl devs, you make plots more realistics and complex than many men devs, and the sex scenes are more passional and real. And the most important, you dont abandoned your current projects.
I like your art too by the way. Keep up lady
In the first place Dev gender doesnt really had anything to do with their ability to write a good story or not, you can be either man or woman to had talent when it comes writing story for novel or games, it just many dev had good ability to makes the game but not the story in it.

And for many dev abandoned their games, to me maybe they dont get as much money as they want to cover up the cost of development for their game, the money they got doesnt worth how much work they put into their game and maybe they lose their passion along the way when developing their game or maybe they just had a better job that can give them more money than the money they get from their game and with more easier job than developing a game

At the end of the day, you need money to live, you cant do something you really like when it doesnt give you enough money to lived, its sad, but thats the truth

Ganso7

Nov 11, 2019
In the first place Dev gender doesnt really had anything to do with their ability to write a good story or not, you can be either man or woman to had talent when it comes writing story for novel or games, it just many dev had good ability to makes the game but not the story in it.

And for many dev abandoned their games, to me maybe they dont get as much money as they want to cover up the cost of development for their game, the money they got doesnt worth how much work they put into their game and maybe they lose their passion along the way when developing their game or maybe they just had a better job that can give them more money than the money they get from their game and with more easier job than developing a game

At the end of the day, you need money to live, you cant do something you really like when it doesnt give you enough money to lived, its sad, but thats the truth
I am not criticizing anything. I'm not here to create a gender debate in this forum, far from it. I just wanted to cheer on a developer and highlight some of the things I see. And you can't deny me that many h-games have the same theme, scenes, models, similar plots,... Everything that brings freshness is welcome

Money? Its important for sure, but in the end, developing a game is like starting a business, if you don't calculate the numbers well, you're out. You can take it as a hobby, but there are many members here that every time a dev leaves a game, it breaks a little piece of our hearts, the same happens with music, cinema, literature,... (And then there are those who take advantage and are milkers).

I insist that I do not intend to attack anyone, it is only the opinion of a humble trebuchet

potatoezzz

Jun 1, 2020

how about all the characters are flawed except maybe ian and lena depending on what you do haha. Every time i check the page for updates theres always someone making a hot take and someone losing their shit haha

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
Cherry sleeps with Axel because she is in love with him. She doesn't cheat on anyone, that would be Axel ( or Cindy). Not be entertaining enough is not exactly treating someone like shit. Notice her birthday present to Wade was going dancing in a club, something she wanted?
Both are shit get over it

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes