jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
View attachment 1913449

Chapter 10 weekly status report (9)

Hi everyone,

I've started (almost) falling behind with my weekly status reports, but I'm gonna try to avoid that happening! I'll keep this one super-short because this weeks I've been very focused on writing, making slow but constant progress (at least slower than I'd like, but that's always the case).

I'm finishing writing Ian's part, one major scene and a few secondary ones remain, and I'll start writing Lena's part as soon as I'm done with that. So far the written content is as long as the entire Chapter 5, so this one will also be a chunky update.

I finally have some completed artwork, and that boosts my morale too. I took note of your observations about Emma's illustration and you were right, as sexy as she looked with that defined musculature, Emma's a bit chubbier than that. My colorist did a great job rendering those volumes, but I softened them down so they correspond to the character as seen on her sprite.

View attachment 1913455
I am changing my way of supporting EK.... I've been thinking about this for a while now and the previous discussion about the earnings on Patreon and this weekly status report has confirmed my decision. Thusfar I have been a on-and-off Patreon supporter since the latter days of GGGB but mostly consistent throughout ORS. I am still an avid fan of the game and will sporadically create some fanart...

However I feel like the release windows and recent updates are no longer in line with what I get from the game (nor what I want it to be) and merit continous support. Or rather I have gotten to the point where I think some drastic changes are required to right this ship. If there was an option to support/donate per release I would do that and I might re-up my patronage on every other release. But this has become a circle-jerk of "EK is abusing her supporters" and "She is still one of the best creators, trust in EK" during every break between releases, followed by a latency period of praise - rinse - repeat.

I am not sure what the way forward is. A per release model might incentivise small (cash-grabby/lackluster) releases but I can't remember the last time a post on patreon was suggesting a shorter release window. It's always "[I'm] making constant progress (at least slower than I'd like, but that's always the case)".

Jul 27, 2018
Eva has the solution in her hands. Each release corresponds to an entire chapter. Break in two. Finish and release the Ian perspective so she'll have time to work on Lena. 2-3 months, Ian release. Then another 2-3 months, Lena update and end of chapter.

Reactions: Night Hacker

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
View attachment 1913449

Hi everyone,

I've started (almost) falling behind with my weekly status reports, but I'm gonna try to avoid that happening! I'll keep this one super-short because this weeks I've been very focused on writing, making slow but constant progress (at least slower than I'd like, but that's always the case).

I'm finishing writing Ian's part, one major scene and a few secondary ones remain, and I'll start writing Lena's part as soon as I'm done with that. So far the written content is as long as the entire Chapter 5, so this one will also be a chunky update.

I finally have some completed artwork, and that boosts my morale too. I took note of your observations about Emma's illustration and you were right, as sexy as she looked with that defined musculature, Emma's a bit chubbier than that. My colorist did a great job rendering those volumes, but I softened them down so they correspond to the character as seen on her sprite.

View attachment 1913455
I for one am thankful for the change. She was looking like a bodybuilder and it just felt a bit off

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I've written about it here before, so I'm going to quote myself:

"Fair point about Axel, but Jeremy's best friend? Come on! How about the fact that he judges Ian when he won't show him Lena's Peoplegram. Or the fact that even after Ian says he wants Alison exclusively for himself, he's still going to make a move. I mean, what the fuck is your problem dude, just leave her alone if your bro asks you to. Or the fact that he supports Axel humiliating Wade to earn brownie points in front of Ivy and Jess, even though Wade is his buddy, which Ian rightly berates him for. He doesn't talk about Cindy because of his bullshit "gentlemen code," but okay, that's probably a really good thing on his part after all.

About how few people could resist being seduced by a model. Maybe, but if I were Jeremy, I would honestly tell Ian that I acted like a shitty friend and that Lena is not what he thinks she is. Aside from all of the above, the only thing he did for Ian was occasionally push him to the girls he was flinging with, but that wasn't enough to make him the best of Ian's friends."

All in all, Jeremy's not a bad fuck off-friend. You know, someone to drink beer with and talk shit with. And a potential wingman. But he's a total asshole and definitely not a bro.

And a threesome with Sage and Quinn fucking rocks, I can see that you're a man of culture.
Agreed. I went with the friending Jeremy route. All he wants from you is to bang the girls you did. He ends up having sex with everyone you did, and then after mentioning a threesome with Allison, he does it... with someone else and sends you the pictures. The friend route with him doesn't go well AT ALL, so in my normal replay, I don't care about how he feels (because he doesn't care how you feel). He seems to only want to steal women from you.

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
I incurred a series of errors (exceptions) which ended in a dead end (could no longer IGNORE or QUIT).

This was at Ian and Perry's flat, with Emma, following scene between Lena and Cherry. I toggled to W10, and saw that W10 colors had been modified (background colors including Toolbar) as well as Wallpaper. Rebooting did nothing ofc. I manually corrected everything.

This occured on a new playthrough.

Does anyone know of a fix? Thanks!

Apart from that, loving this wonderful VN :)

EDIT... OK OK I now understand it IS a FEATURE... wow?!

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Tulrek

gazlene

Dec 24, 2018
Refuses? In my route Lena slept with Jeremy but option to get serious with Ian was open. And she was a little upset when Ian suggested leaving everything casual. It probably depends on other factors.
are you sure it was a save where that happened and you're not mixing it up? I've never been able to have her sleep with jeremy that morning and get serious with ian. She can do the blowjob game and dirty pictures, but i've never gotten serious relationship to be available when she sleeps with Jeremy that one morning. I wonder what the variable is if it's not that

Reactions: CoalPhelps

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
Refuses? In my route Lena slept with Jeremy but option to get serious with Ian was open. And she was a little upset when Ian suggested leaving everything casual. It probably depends on other factors.

Psychology is an interesting science. It allows you to explain the actions of a person and make it clear why he behaves this way, because he is not a bad person. The study of childhood complexes, which you mentioned, is precisely the area of psychology.
There are much worse and more annoying people in this game (probably I will make such a rating in the near future)

>Fuck yeah, Sage 4Life, I'm in love with her.

HELL YEAH! Sage team!

View attachment 1914446
As someone has already written, maybe you mixed up the preservation or the preservation, because if Lena exactly slept with him, then she immediately refuses. And the very possibility of offering a relationship depends on her relationship with Ian.

It helps to find out the reasons for the behavior, but having those reasons doesn't make a person not bad, because they have and will continue to commit those transgressions.

SAGE TEAM ALL THE WAY!

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
As someone has already written, maybe you mixed up the preservation or the preservation, because if Lena exactly slept with him, then she immediately refuses. And the very possibility of offering a relationship depends on her relationship with Ian.

It helps to find out the reasons for the behavior, but having those reasons doesn't make a person not bad, because they have and will continue to commit those transgressions.

SAGE TEAM ALL THE WAY!
It turns out you were right. I went and checked. The option is open and Ian offers a relationship, but Lena refuses because she does not want a serious relationship and offers to continue to have fun.
You think Jeremy is the catalyst? Mike is still there, and I threw out that degenerate Robert.
Снимок1.JPG

XXXVAA

Apr 8, 2020
View attachment 1913449

Hi everyone,

View attachment 1913455
nooooooooooo, give me buff emma back. eca.jpg

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
It turns out you were right. I went and checked. The option is open and Ian offers a relationship, but Lena refuses because she does not want a serious relationship and offers to continue to have fun.
You think Jeremy is the catalyst? Mike is still there, and I threw out that degenerate Robert.
View attachment 1915701
Yep, there's no doubt about it, there's been a lot of questions about it and determined that it's a key factor. As far as I recall, Mike does not affect the ability to enter into a relationship.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes