CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
Correction. We haven't gotten a new CHAPTER. Remaster was an update for the WHOLE GAME. You might not like the changes, you might not like that it took so long, you might even question its purpose. All of those emotions and opinions are valid. But you're making it sound like Remaster doesn't count as an update, as if it didn't get a lot of changes and only new Chapters actually require any effort. Rant incoming... Do you have any idea how many hours of work is required to go over everything you've done to make sure everything is consistent and up to standard? If you didn't like waiting for 8 months, imagine me having to basically rewrite A BOOK (at this point it might as well be) to go over all of the changes? Trust me, I'm the last person to advocate for game rewrites and retcons, because they add hundreds of hours of work that could be spent for something else... But invalidating all this effort is just extremely ignorant and disrespectful.
Sorry to intrude, but is Eva interested in localization?

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Yeah. Wasn't sure if there was a site with more or different statistics per game, like subscriber base broken down by country, currency or tiers. All those help with better calculations (as 5€, 5$, GBP, ect with different totals and conversion fees, ect) & help to see a little better where to target your audience re: ads, localization, tastes, ect.
That is not public information. So I don't believe anyone could collect it. Only Patreon has this data and they won't share. Creators likely get some statistics, but as EvaKiss did polls on gender and nationality it doesn't seem like patreon offers this info even to their creators.

Doppelgang

Jul 5, 2022
where is jeremy home
My guess is the next background Eva will have to commission (or has already commissioned) is Jeremy’s apartment. For most of the other characters without any backgrounds dedicated to them—like Alison, Cherry, Holly, Robert and Mike—the protagonists can just as well continue meeting them at the locations that are already in the game. But it would be extremely limiting if Lena and Jeremy can only meet at the same place Jeremy’s girlfriend also lives. (In addition to the club, that is. But how often could you realistically have sex with someone at a club? Though she’s already given Mike a blowjob there… So maybe that’s exactly the question Lena’s sets her sight on finding an answer to.)

Tl;dr: I think there’s a decent chance you’ll get to see the answer in the next episode, considering Lena has already stated that she needs to talk to him.

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
When the hell is the flag to trigger Ian and Perry having a major falling out going to get triggered?

This is getting ridiculous: in every playthrough I have Ian treat that stuttering simp like complete crap, telling Cindy to go ahead and have a beer, not standing up for Ian when he gets into a fight with Robert, mocking him every time the game lets me, etc.

I keep waiting for Perry's "relationship value" to hit the point where the flag for Perry to kick Ian out will occur, and it never does.

Perry is the very definition of a "Scrappy:" his stuttering in an annoying storytelling gimmick, he's a sexist misogynist ("Have you p-p-pounded any p-pussy?"), he's a toxic friend.

I can't believe he's still in the story after 9 chapters.

What is it going to take to get him removed from the narrative? Fucking Emma? Cucking Wade?

WHAT!!!!!!!!!????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Meanwhile here we are, on month 8 and only less than half of the Chapter 10 has been finished...

While factually true, it was misleading. BloodyMares was correct in his assessment of your statement.
"While factually true" yet you called them a liar. To settle this just say we've been waiting for 8 months while only a part of that time was spent working on the next chapter and the other was spent on a revamp.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnnyKiss

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
I'm trying to play AGAIN from the FIRST chapter this game but at this point I'm bored, bored, bored.
I had three routes and I don't remember how to recreate them.

• Haha
Reactions: John Doe Jr.

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
A "baluart" is the part that protrudes from a military fortification and that serves to defend a site...
View attachment 1920438
To clarify, baluarte is not this turret (or more specifically bartizan), but a pentagon, usually located on the corners of the rampart, although it can also be on the straight sections if the location requires it. More often it is called bastion.

reyir

Apr 30, 2020
I dont know why you guys always argue on is jeremy bad or good? and how Ian can beat the shit out of jeremy, for me who followed GGGB from the early development until it finished, i only care about the female protagonist, in ORS case that had 2 protagonist in it, i dont really care about Ian side and i only focusing on Lena... in my playthrough Ian is always a Beta male that even more beta than the other beta male, even Perry has more body count than him:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: after playing GGGB for so long, its just not clicked for me to had male protagonist in Evakiss game, i dont know why, its just more fascinating to see how far i can corrupt Lena, even though i need to use a bad guy in it :devilish: :devilish:

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
I dont know why you guys always argue on is jeremy bad or good? and how Ian can beat the shit out of jeremy, for me who followed GGGB from the early development until it finished, i only care about the female protagonist, in ORS case that had 2 protagonist in it, i dont really care about Ian side and i only focusing on Lena... in my playthrough Ian is always a Beta male that even more beta than the other beta male, even Perry has more body count than him:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: after playing GGGB for so long, its just not clicked for me to had male protagonist in Evakiss game, i dont know why, its just more fascinating to see how far i can corrupt Lena, even though i need to use a bad guy in it :devilish: :devilish:
Fucking hell, for what poor Ian is becoming a scapegoat for some...

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes