JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
new Cindy content when???? :mad:
Well, it took the Dev 3 months to finish half of the update, so add another 3 months for the other half, and add another month since it's summer and people usually like to relax. I'd say we get the next update in October, just in time for 1 Year anniversary of the release of Chapter 9.

Last edited:

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
I'm trying to play AGAIN from the FIRST chapter this game but at this point I'm bored, bored, bored.
I had three routes and I don't remember how to recreate them.
That's why I generally play 1 or 2 routes right when the game first releases and wait to try out others or replay the same ones until MONTHS after. That way I'll have new routes to play while the next update is being worked on and the routes I've already played I've probably forgotten quite a bit. Helps to keep things fresh

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
View attachment 1920026

Was this ever explained?
Best guess. To avoid the following:

"Oh great. Another black guy in the game. I don't like this because of [blahblahblahblahblah = user's own racial insecurities]."
Plus, the classic:
"Oh great. Another black guy in the game. I don't like this because of [blahblahblahblahblah = everything is racist and everyone is literally hitler]."

In effect, THIS:

Also willing to bet Billy's little event will play out something like Tyrone's pool party in GGGB and I assume she's trying to differentiate it from Pool Party 2.0.

All just guesses though. Personally not a fan of the Billy swap at all.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
All just guesses though. Personally not a fan of the Billy swap at all.
Same. I think the new guy honestly looks ridiculous.
Yep, there's no doubt about it, there's been a lot of questions about it and determined that it's a key factor. As far as I recall, Mike does not affect the ability to enter into a relationship.
Yeah, because Mike is already in one. I honestly don't know why she would refuse to be in a relationship, except the desire to mess around with a lot of people as Jeremy isn't interested in a relationship, even though he pretends to be in one (which makes it worse that Lena slept with him). Mike is already in one and the only available guys that seem to be single are douche-bags. Unless she is starting to like women more? :unsure:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Correction. We haven't gotten a new CHAPTER. Remaster was an update for the WHOLE GAME. You might not like the changes, you might not like that it took so long, you might even question its purpose. All of those emotions and opinions are valid. But you're making it sound like Remaster doesn't count as an update, as if it didn't get a lot of changes and only new Chapters actually require any effort. Rant incoming... Do you have any idea how many hours of work is required to go over everything you've done to make sure everything is consistent and up to standard? If you didn't like waiting for 8 months, imagine me having to basically rewrite A BOOK (at this point it might as well be) to go over all of the changes? Trust me, I'm the last person to advocate for game rewrites and retcons, because they add hundreds of hours of work that could be spent for something else... But invalidating all this effort is just extremely ignorant and disrespectful.
I 100% agree. I have been working on my own VN just for shits and giggles, and it took me several HOURS just to redo a handful of scenes. Scenes which will take a player only a few minutes to breeze through. I realized I need to leave the errors in place and just move on and learn to say "fuck it!" more often, LOL... I redid some of my renders six times. Yeah, I'm crazy. But the renders themselves didn't take the time... heck, loading them with Daz took longer. But getting the scene set up, rendering, checking for errors, rerendering etc... I can see why a game with decent quality scenes and especially a good story where all your choices are accounted for take a huge amount of time.

I was thinking that I may actually create something... in 25 years time! LOL

The reactions in here are that of spoiled brats who don't have a clue about what is involved in these, or creating ANY game for that matter. AAA titles take years to complete with huge budgets and a team of professionals. This is one person.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
While going through the script, I found something very interesting and would like for someone to test it in-game.
1) Pursue Ian, Robert, and Mike. Don't make Mike spend the night (lena_mike_love = False)
2) Make Ian go to the trip with Alison but don't commit (don't kiss under fireworks)
3) After the trip, have Ian and Lena enter the relationship
4) During Lena's POV, ask Robert to carry Lena's bags. Sex is optional.
5) Don't fuck Axel
6) Pay attention to Lena's monologue at the end of Saturday.

Based on the script, this playthrough should allow Lena to keep her relationship both with Robert and Mike even after becoming Ian's girlfriend, and I'm not sure it's intended outcome...

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
While going through the script, I found something very interesting and would like for someone to test it in-game.
1) Pursue Ian, Robert, and Mike. Don't make Mike spend the night (lena_mike_love = False)
2) Make Ian go to the trip with Alison but don't commit (don't kiss under fireworks)
5) Don't fuck Axel

Based on the script, this playthrough should allow Lena to keep her relationship both with Robert and Mike even after becoming Ian's girlfriend, and I'm not sure it's intended outcome...
Ian becomes a cuck? ;)

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
Yeah, because Mike is already in one. I honestly don't know why she would refuse to be in a relationship, except the desire to mess around with a lot of people as Jeremy isn't interested in a relationship, even though he pretends to be in one (which makes it worse that Lena slept with him). Mike is already in one and the only available guys that seem to be single are douche-bags. Unless she is starting to like women more? :unsure:
I think this has nothing to do with Lena wanting to get into a relationship with Jeremy, but for the following two reasons. First, she is developing BBC fetish and so now casuals with Ian is okay, and in a relationship she is supposed to be faithful, but she won't have enough of Ian and won't be able to hold back. Secondly, Jeremy is a close enough friend of Ian's and even though they sort of had no commitment to each other up to this point, she realizes that Ian will obviously not be happy to know about such an incident behind his back that they weren't even going to tell him about.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
5) Don't fuck Axel

Works like a charm! Oh my god! Robert is still in the game! :love:
:snicker:
Well, I think Mike makes sense. Lena only breaks up with him if it is a serious relationship. For Robert it seems to be a reward for helping her with her luggage.
What doesn't make sense though is that this also happens if you go for a serious relationship. Ian can eff Cindy, Lena can eff Robert after they committed to a relationship and stop "experimenting". So basically both Ian can immediately cheat on each other Lena but none of them he acknowledges it. That at least seems like a bug to me.
Edited for being wrong

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
When the hell is the flag to trigger Ian and Perry having a major falling out going to get triggered?

This is getting ridiculous: in every playthrough I have Ian treat that stuttering simp like complete crap, telling Cindy to go ahead and have a beer, not standing up for Ian when he gets into a fight with Robert, mocking him every time the game lets me, etc.

I keep waiting for Perry's "relationship value" to hit the point where the flag for Perry to kick Ian out will occur, and it never does.

Perry is the very definition of a "Scrappy:" his stuttering in an annoying storytelling gimmick, he's a sexist misogynist ("Have you p-p-pounded any p-pussy?"), he's a toxic friend.

I can't believe he's still in the story after 9 chapters.

What is it going to take to get him removed from the narrative? Fucking Emma? Cucking Wade?

WHAT!!!!!!!!!????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Same here. He one of the most annoying characters, top-3 in my personal hate list.

Reactions: RonWeasleyJr
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes