mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Ivy is not a good friend, she is working with Axel. She sold Lena down the river to further her career.
hell yeah brother YEHHHHHHAAAAAAA!!! bad ivy best ivy hope she calls my boi ian good boiii in the future and compelty ruins holly poor ian holly/ian so cut together love the corruption :confused: :confused: :confused: :cry:

maybe ivy even ruins cindy down the line I mean ivy is very competitive and cindy even starts to get competitive with lena maybe ivy has some evil plan too if they get in a fight and cindy goes with the photo career and steal some jobs of them or they have to work together they could get very competitive and maybe ivy pulls of a evil prank:devilish:

best and cuttest couples are in my opinion cindy/ian and ian/holly and ian/gillian so I hope we get corruption routes and this direction would be a hot rollercoaster:love:

Last edited:
Reactions: Balsamic

wantmummy

Nov 30, 2017
Sorry if this has been covered somewhere but is there a bug which prevents Will Points being added to the stats? No matter how many ian or Lena seem to earn on my play throughs they don;t accumulate and that means I miss out on certain choices where you need will points.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
hell yeah brother YEHHHHHHAAAAAAA!!! bad ivy best ivy hope she calls my boi ian good boiii in the future and compelty ruins holly poor ian holly/ian so cut together love the corruption :confused: :confused: :confused: :cry:
What can I say. She is a bad bitch, and people expecting some kind of redemption arc for their waifu are probably in for disappointment. I, however, revel in her corrupting influence.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Sorry if this has been covered somewhere but is there a bug which prevents Will Points being added to the stats? No matter how many ian or Lena seem to earn on my play throughs they don;t accumulate and that means I miss out on certain choices where you need will points.
Will points are capped at max 2. You can't accumulate them beyond that.

Reactions: dundun

HypMarteer

Apr 17, 2020
What can I say. She is a bad bitch, and people expecting some kind of redemption arc for their waifu are probably in for disappointment. I, however, revel in her corrupting influence.
She is a bad bitch, just not in the way you're referring to. Shewas never shown as being evil or corrupting, just very straightforward, blunt and unapologetic. There's no redemption arc that's expected because there's nothing really to redeem. Hell, the reason why I even liked her as being part of the Ian/Lena trio is because she brings her own type of lifestyle influence that you may consider to be ''corrupting'' while still being a loyal friend. My version of Ian and Lena aren't exactly saints either after all. That being said ''waifu'' is a bit of an exageration, it's clear Ivy isn't wife material. :ROFLMAO: The only way I guess I'd findit disappointing is if she did indeed get turned into a sunday morning cartoon villain where she was just secretly plotting all along and pretending to be everyone's friend for the sake of it or hell ... even for what you mentioned before, her modelling career.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
dont worry axel will steal her soon from ian:ROFLMAO:
Lol, as funny as that would be, I don't think it's gonna be a route. It's been a while since I've played it, but Ian going for Cindy basically requires cock blocking Axel. I mean, it can still happen in the future I guess, but the way Ian x Cindy has been progressing seems to indicate otherwise.

But my main playthrough is full cuck trio of Ian, Wade, and Perry losing all the girls lol.

• Haha
Reactions: cihoff and Balsamic

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Lol, as funny as that would be, I don't think it's gonna be a route. It's been a while since I've played it, but Ian going for Cindy basically requires cock blocking Axel. I mean, it can still happen in the future I guess, but the way Ian x Cindy has been progressing seems to indicate otherwise.

But my main playthrough is full cuck trio of Ian, Wade, and Perry losing all the girls lol.
there will 100% be a route axel can be very angry at ian depends if he told him about lena he is a very territory guy and in photo shots ian can entourage cindy to show more which is prob not a good idea if you want to be together with her and at the photo shoot at axels house axel can touch cindy very close at her pussy and if ian ignores it because he is scared than its prob a very bad idea too for the future so i guess depends how you play.

there are alot of hints on cindy and holly path and maybe this are all accidents in writting but I dont think so and hope so because i love kinky and drama.

Last edited:

Tacofries

Nov 13, 2017
Bros before hoes, homie.

Nah, I'm just messin'. You do whatever you feel like. :LOL: Some feelings of guild are normal for that path though.
lol yeah I did every other path before this one and still even if its for completion I feel guilty af for liking the scenes lol

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Thnaks for replying. That;s good to know, thanks, but mine doesn;t seem to give me any even when I earn them!
Are you sure you play the latest version? It was a bug in the Alpha build and was fixed later. If you still have it for some reason, try to click on the popup itself.

złuszczenko

Sep 20, 2021
hi, anyone knows when could we expect the completed version of the game to be released? in a few months maybe, or are we talking years? sorry if this is a dumb or rude question to ask.

• Haha
Reactions: fortuna95
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes