Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Seems that everyone is forgetting the whole premise of this game:
A womanizer god gift to women bar tender coming on to every girl in sight is teaching Ian,
our MC, the ropes to getting somebody, by sabotaging every night out and sending him pictures of the women he gets out of the nights out while Ian has to what? Salivate? Get angry? Become american psycho?

Then He goes after the same girl he goads Ian to go after,
because womanizing bar tenders always get the girl.

The story of the girl MC is even more outrageus: she is being swamped with creeps and stalkers and all around haters coming on to her, while this game proposes Ivy makes her a nude model so even more creeps will come harder and deadlier right to her face to whore her out. What a mess this is.

HypMarteer

Apr 17, 2020
Dunno how popular of an opinion this is but I'm really hoping we get a Ian/Ivy scene by the end of the whole game. It seems a lot of people saw Cindy as the forbidden fruit but I see the situation of Ian and Ivy in a very similar light on accord of Lena being involved in the whole thing of course. Following that what I'd really love seeing is a Ian/Lena/Holly threesome or Ian/Lena/Ivy. But again, that just might be me. :LOL:

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Dunno how popular of an opinion this is but I'm really hoping we get a Ian/Ivy scene by the end of the whole game. It seems a lot of people saw Cindy as the forbidden fruit but I see the situation of Ian and Ivy in a very similar light on accord of Lena being involved in the whole thing of course. Following that what I'd really love seeing is a Ian/Lena/Holly threesome or Ian/Lena/Ivy. But again, that just might be me. :LOL:
I think Ivy will come into fray in the "IanXLena Couple Route" where she will attempt to steal Ian from Lena just because he is her boyfriend now. She is already in cahoots with Axel and they no doubt fucked, so I can see Ivy trying to steal Lena's boyfriends from her as some kind of fetish of hers. Maybe to prove herself "better" than Lena. Or maybe to break them apart so that Axel can get Lena again.

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Ian/Lena/Holly I think it's impossible. Lena breaks up with Ian if he is dating Holly, also Lena refuses to join Holly/Ivy if Lena is fucking/dating Ian.

Ian/Lena/Ivy looks realistic after 2-3 updates.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
hilarious piece of bullshit straight from rashist ZombieTV or VK depths
any 2 year student studying history or philosophy would laugh at you
:rolleyes:
The hilarious thing is that you try to attribute rashism to me, even though I have a good, very good reason to hate it. As I said before, I will not argue here about politics or philosophy.

Reactions: Master5043

HypMarteer

Apr 17, 2020
I think Ivy will come into fray in the "IanXLena Couple Route" where she will attempt to steal Ian from Lena just because he is her boyfriend now. She is already in cahoots with Axel and they no doubt fucked, so I can see Ivy trying to steal Lena's boyfriends from her as some kind of fetish of hers. Maybe to prove herself "better" than Lena.
I guess that would make sense if Lena has a really low standing with Ivy but otherwise I don't see it happening. The part where Ivy had Axel at the club was a bit shady but since then she covered for Ian multiple times in regards to Axel finding out he's dating Lena, she was also honest with Lena about this during the molly scene.

Other than that I really think Ivy is Lena's friend and not a backstabbing bitch. Remember how she still feels loyal to Lena since she helped her survive highschool. Unless something drastic happens I don't see this changing just for the sake of it. Hopefully I'm right about this in the end ... we shall see.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I guess that would make sense if Lena has a really low standing with Ivy but otherwise I don't see it happening. The part where Ivy had Axel at the club was a bit shady but since then she covered for Ian multiple times in regards to Axel finding out he's dating Lena, she was also honest with Lena about this during the molly scene.

Other than that I really think Ivy is Lena's friend and not a backstabbing bitch. Remember how she still feels loyal to Lena since she helped her survive highschool. Unless something drastic happens I don't see this changing just for the sake of it. Hopefully I'm right about this in the end ... we shall see.
Ivy is the equivalent of Jeremy. She's been presented as a "good friend" and is popular among fans. This means cheating situations involving her, if it exists, will be initiated from the player side.

Ian will probably have a choice to go for her. Depending on her relationship score with Lena, she might put up some cursory resistance. Then maybe you can spend a will point to cheat.

I doubt Ivy will be initiating some devious plan, regardless of her relationship points with Lena. I can't really think of any route decisions that depend on relationship score. It's mostly just flavor text.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes