wantmummy

Nov 30, 2017
Are you sure you play the latest version? It was a bug in the Alpha build and was fixed later. If you still have it for some reason, try to click on the popup itself.
Ah ok, thanks. I have both versions only computer so maybe it's still picking up the bug even though I'm playing the new version. I'll delete the Alpha and see!

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
hi, anyone knows when could we expect the completed version of the game to be released? in a few months maybe, or are we talking years? sorry if this is a dumb or rude question to ask.
We have been waiting for the current chapter for 8 months now, so I highly doubt the full game will be released in a couple of months XD

Try 3-4 years.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Don't worry about that. If you're Wade's bro you should get Cindy instead of letting Axel.
nahh have you looked at axel he is build differntly than us normal folks look at that physics he is build like a god i am telling you mate at the end of the game he will have lena,cindy, holly and alison on the leash :cry: :devilish:

Reactions: Balsamic

restlez

Jan 20, 2018
Best guess. To avoid the following:

"Oh great. Another black guy in the game. I don't like this because of [blahblahblahblahblah = user's own racial insecurities]."
Plus, the classic:
"Oh great. Another black guy in the game. I don't like this because of [blahblahblahblahblah = everything is racist and everyone is literally hitler]."

In effect, THIS:

Also willing to bet Billy's little event will play out something like Tyrone's pool party in GGGB and I assume she's trying to differentiate it from Pool Party 2.0.

All just guesses though. Personally not a fan of the Billy swap at all.
maybe Billy should have been illustrated as someone from neither a black nor caucasian ethnicity, or from a mixed ethnicity instead. Or a woman instead, to diffrentiate from looking similar to scenes from the other game.

restlez

Jan 20, 2018
Is this aaa game?
I'm guessing english is not your first language. Do you mean To ask if this is a game with meaningful choices or a simple vn without choice? It does have choice as the two main characters choose who they enter into a relationship with. So there are many branchings with various potential partners.

Reactions: monk_56

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I'm guessing english is not your first language. Do you mean To ask if this is a game with meaningful choices or a simple vn without choice? It does have choice as the two main characters choose who they enter into a relationship with. So there are many branchings with various potential partners.
Wow, that's a lot to infer from their question. I just took it at face value: Asking if Triple A game = troll and/or stupid. Cheers to you for being the bigger person.:Kappa:

Last edited:

HypMarteer

Apr 17, 2020
Not sure if there's a path where this is made exactly clear but from my deductions Jess is Mike's gf and when Ian has his trip and it's explained to him how there's a good Jess and a bad Jess because of how Lena didn't sleep with someone, my guess is if Lena sleeps with Mike then behind the scenes Jess finds out and she becomes bad Jess and if she doesn't then Jess stays or becomes good Jess? Not sure if Robert is somehow involved in this too since trip version Evakiss was saying there's 3 versions of her depending on two people that Lena might or might not have slept with.

Thoughts?

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Not sure if there's a path where this is made exactly clear but from my deductions Jess is Mike's gf and when Ian has his trip and it's explained to him how there's a good Jess and a bad Jess because of how Lena didn't sleep with someone, my guess is if Lena sleeps with Mike then behind the scenes Jess finds out and she becomes bad Jess and if she doesn't then Jess stays or becomes good Jess? Not sure if Robert is somehow involved in this too since trip version Evakiss was saying there's 3 versions of her depending on two people that Lena might or might not have slept with.

Thoughts?
3 variations? I remember only good or bad Jess, man it's been I while since I last played. I always thought, and I could be wrong, that good Jess was going to be another lesbian option if Lena didn't sleep with one of the male options. IDFK.

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Yeah, there's only 2, and they're both Easter Eggs to GGGB. If Lena sleeps with either Robert or Mike, the version of Jess we are introduced to is Bad Jess from GGGB (looks attitude, etc). If she does not, we get Good Jess, which is Best Jess, which is why my Lena never sleeps with Robert or Mike.

Thus endeth the lesson.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Yeah, there's only 2, and they're both Easter Eggs to GGGB. If Lena sleeps with either Robert or Mike, the version of Jess we are introduced to is Bad Jess from GGGB (looks attitude, etc). If she does not, we get Good Jess, which is Best Jess, which is why my Lena never sleeps with Robert or Mike.

Thus endeth the lesson.
Same, but it kind of turns her into a celibate nun. Wish there was an earlier lesbian option.

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018

Thoughts?
Nah, come on, that's too far-fetched and silly. After one affair, she suddenly goes from a girl who looks her mid-twenties to a 45-year-old junkie? The major turning point in GGGB for Jess was whether or not she would quit drugs. Bad Jess obviously continued taking drugs. I mean, look at the effects of years of taking cocaine or heroin — the effect is exactly that. Wrinkles and an aged face. And that's what bad Jess has.

HypMarteer

Apr 17, 2020
Nah, come on, that's too far-fetched and silly. After one affair, she suddenly goes from a girl who looks her mid-twenties to a 45-year-old junkie? The major turning point in GGGB for Jess was whether or not she would quit drugs. Bad Jess obviously continued taking drugs. I mean, look at the effects of years of taking cocaine or heroin — the effect is exactly that. Wrinkles and an aged face. And that's what bad Jess has.
Ah, ok thanks. I haven't played GGGB yet and didn't know Jess was a character from there. Then I guess my theory of her being Mike's gf is wrong too.

Reactions: CoalPhelps
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes