TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
Its not abandoned because thread was updated 3 months ago. She posted remastered version.
I mean, its for sure worth waiting for next update. But doesn't it taking too long for now? Remastered version took 3-4 months, and it was like "Yeah lets change first game scenes, give some love to Stan(i guess that was his name), and change skin color of Billy (Rip old Billy[*]). Now we have summer. Dev propably will take some vacations and instead of having 4-5 releases per year, we will have 2, maybe 3..

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
And again we see above in the comments the traditional cancellation sect on F95:
1. Why there are no updates for so long.
2. The game is abandoned, everything is gone
3. The developer is lazy and milking his patrons
4.NOOOOO HOW DARE SHE TAKE VACATION I WANT A PIRATED GAME RIGHT NOW!
73c.jpg

Jul 20, 2022
Remastered version took 3-4 months,
Remastered version took 5 and a half month to develop.

May 22nd - chapter 8 alpha
Oct 24th- chapter 9 alpha
April 8th - remastered alpha

When author started the project she said updates will come every other month (as opposed to GGGB that released almost every month afair). Obviously, life verifies your plans, but if it takes you almost THREE TIMES LONGER to develop a single update than what you thought initially - there is something wrong/stuff happening behind the scenes. Something like that should not happen to someone who has already finished one game and has the experience.

If she's gonna keep her current pace we'll get only one "real" update this whole year. That's absolutely horrible and I don't know how anyone can defend that.

Last edited:

Teye phoon

Feb 10, 2018
Please correct me if I'm wrong. I haven't played the Games as yet as I prefer the game to be completed. Would this not be close to the final update? I really enjoyed GGGB, and I'm looking forward to this title. I can wait the time required to have the game in a truly finished state. Take the time needed, last thing anyone wants is for this to be pushed out and ruined because it has been rushed to appease us the pirate community.

Reactions: Novelly

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
The reason why GGGB had faster updades is very simple only one cheracter and the routs were not that devoloped compared too our red string which feels way more realistic you can go into realationships which feel more devoloped and better than GGGB.The game ended very fast I mean if eva would do the same I guess she could be already or almost fineshed the thing that you keep in mind is that every route would be very undevoloped ,relationships would not feel real and the game ending would prob be very unsatisfying so I am sorry to say again I prefer 1 long game over 8 years that has devoloped relationships,diff kinks,stats roleplay potential realistic game world than 3 short games that end too fast and are very undevoloped which bunch of sex scenes.relationships feel so much better and more impactful thats good for everyone dosent matter which kink you have if you are vanilla you love the romantic if you are kinky and love cheating it feels way better if the girl cheat because ian build a connection so ntr/corruption fans will love it too.

jamwor88

Aug 24, 2020
the development is still a lot too slow, we didn‘t get new content since november when chapter 9 came out, since then, the story didn‘t continue, we only got the remastered version. That‘s the reason why people complain. I really hope that the game continues because it‘s the best one for me. I also think that people would be less upset if Eva would stay in touch with the community and at least say why the development is going this slow, of course she needs holiday but at least inform your patreons about that because they are the ones paying for the game to continue.

Broeler

Jan 23, 2018
no.. but its a very VERY long time since the last update.. since nowadays most devs remake A LOT of the game when they are very far into development process already.. I find it annooying.. but oh well..

There is no release date for the next update..im guessing.. A LOT of time... And i rly doubt that the amount of content will be worth the wait... hope im wrong... but i dont think so...

i usually come to this thread to learn if there is anything new.. but whatever news she releases, gets ofuscated by the amount of philospphy this guys are throying in here debating the fucking game lmao. So absically you wont get much info here aswell xD
Yeah it's a trend I also noticed. Many devs who worked on games for 1-2 years then go on to rework the whole structure and "waste" a year or so. Some work the old version in tandem but idk. I get why many do it, getting more experience and sometimes the framework makes working on , now massive games, hard.

Reactions: Sombramain22

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
I wonder if these guys have the respectable burden of preserving an ancient forum tradition or if most AVN fans are just fucking crybabies.
Oh, the latter for sure. And mixed in is a healthy dose of good old fashioned jealousy. It bothers them that someone can be successful from making a game, and so they try to tear it down.

But yeah, it's mostly the crying baby effect. Both the baby and the posters are saying the same thing. "Baby want! Baby want NOW!!!"

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
no need to build illusions, the game is essentially dead, there has been no plot development for 9 months ... it is unlikely that the author is still interested in something to continue ...
Do you even understand how the development of non-linear games with a choice is going on? With each update, the options for passing increase, the amount of content and adult scenes, dialogues and drawing art grows. And this is a 2D game. Every art is hand drawn, no graphics cards to do all the work. Development time is increasing.
Episode 1 - 0 scenes
Episode 2 - 2 scenes
Episode 4 - 5 scenes
Planned episode 10 - 12 scenes.
Stop panicking and whining.
Early September - mid October most possible release window

reyir

Apr 30, 2020
no need to build illusions, the game is essentially dead, there has been no plot development for 9 months ... it is unlikely that the author is still interested in something to continue ...
Are you finished throwing the bait yet? cuz i dont see anyone got baited with your statement
Maybe try it again couples of weeks from now, cuz its kinda funny to see all this crybabies once in a while

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes