Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Jeremy is the man whore of this game - the most generic overused oversaturated trope
of "the hottest dude" who makes all women's panties drop like fish from the sky -
who advertises it from the very first second to the very last scene in this game.
Once you called hot guys boring, how is it steamy if that was boring?
You didn't read or you missed that in the middle and last part I was referring to scenes.

pavlogrk

Nov 15, 2020

Hey everyone,
this week I had to attend two weddings ans it was my birthday also, so I haven't been able to make as much progress as I wanted. However I made significant strides in some areas.
I've been finishing many illustrations that needed through editing after coloring. I have 80+ illustrations with it's variations finished, and the final count will be around 120 I think. On that regard, I've been searching and trying out a few illustrators and I think I've finally found one that I can work with. Let's see how that works out, but least I can do is throw some more money at the project if that means I get to deliver the content to you faster.
There was this big scene that had been giving me trouble for a few weeks now, and I finally managed to finish it. I really got stuck with this one and I think it's been the hardest one to write thus far, for several reasons, one of them being it's mechanical complexity. I keep making life difficult for myself, but hopefully you'll enjoy it when you finally get to play it. I've also been having trouble structuring the scenes in Lena's part, and I've been going over and rearranging them for weeks now. These two issues had me feeling quite blocked, so I used the time to work on artwork while I tried to untangle things in my mind. Now that scene is finished and I've started writing Lena's part, so it seems I can continue making progress.
Also, my programmer has been working on a few cosmetic additions and tweaks and he's trying a new mechanic for the pool minigames. These are cool additions that are important to me but I'm outsourcing completely, since I don't have the time for them myself.
Also! I have one Cameo spot OPEN, so if you want to make an appeareance in ORS, send me a message through Discord!

what are the pool minigames? Something new?

camube

Jun 4, 2022
i haven't follow ORS development for some time now, is the next release going to come out soon or are we still looking at another 5-6 months down the road?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I just hope 1 chapter a year doesn't become the norm my bro. Fist bump to you though for being a positive bro.
I agree, I don't like it either. Eva writes that she found an assistant for work and invested money, and this pleases, I hope the situation will go better.
In general, her problems with development time are not due to laziness or the fact that she often rests. Another problem is obvious here - terrible project management. It looks like she didn't have a roadmap and didn't think through the story since the beginning of development.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
The odd thing is that Good Girl Gone Bad had reliably frequent updates. That's what makes the ORS update infrequency rather puzzling in spite of the posted reasons. She is a good writer with good graphics, but I do wish this game was updated a minimum of semi-monthly (every 2 months) approximately. If it might happen to be writer's block, I have a suggestion. Branch off the game into a flashback episode or two of the background of the 2 main characters. That might motivate you toward a clmination of ideas. Just a suggestion because it would be a version of thinking out loud except that it would keep game output going while figuring out how to proceed.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
The odd thing is that Good Girl Gone Bad had reliably frequent updates. That's what makes the ORS update infrequency rather puzzling in spite of the posted reasons. She is a good writer with good graphics, but I do wish this game was updated a minimum of semi-monthly (every 2 months) approximately. If it might happen to be writer's block, I have a suggestion. Branch off the game into a flashback episode or two of the background of the 2 main characters. That might motivate you toward a clmination of ideas. Just a suggestion because it would be a version of thinking out loud except that it would keep game output going while figuring out how to proceed.
People don't want to acknowlede it but it is clear that the developer has "writing block". It has nothing to do with the complexity of the game or whatever, it's simply due to Eva not knowing what to do with the characters.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes