The unseen

Apr 2, 2022
A little late I think but whatever. I'm gonna give this game a try. any tips for routines? choice consequences?
I showed Jeremy Lena's picture and it wasn't good for their relationship.

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
A little late I think but whatever. I'm gonna give this game a try. any tips for routines? choice consequences?
I showed Jeremy Lena's picture and it wasn't good for their relationship.
Very specific questions, because you can answer very differently here, depending on what kind of paths you want. There's a JDMOD where the consequences of the choises are highlighted. Or a walkthrough from BloodyMare. It's a little outdated at this point, but would still be useful.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
A little late I think but whatever. I'm gonna give this game a try. any tips for routines?
1. Try masturbating during the gameplay. Tip: Wait for the sex scenes. Don't do it in the options menu. (BIG mistake on my part the first go-around).
2. Olive oil works in a pinch if you don't have any baby oil handy. Just use it sparingly.
3. Mouse with the left hand, unless you're a lefty. But don't use a fabric mouse pad because the baby oil will stain it. Don't find out the hard way if your late grandmother knitted you one and now it's ruined. Boy will you feel bad.
4. If you do ruin your grandma's knitted mouse-pad (I told you not to), try some lemon and club soda so the stain doesn't set. But don't call your mother crying, explaining what you did. Even if she was the one who recommended the lemon and club soda before disowning you and not speaking to you for a few years.
5. Have fun.

Also, that error code that pops up after Ian takes the drugs in Chapter 8 is actually just a puzzle. Don't report it. Just click around a little bit.

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
1. Try masturbating during the gameplay. Tip: Wait for the sex scenes. Don't do it in the options menu. (BIG mistake on my part the first go-around).
2. Olive oil works in a pinch if you don't have any baby oil handy. Just use it sparingly.
3. Mouse with the left hand, unless you're a lefty. But don't use a fabric mouse pad because the baby oil will stain it. Don't find out the hard way if your late grandmother knitted you one and now it's ruined. Boy will you feel bad.
4. If you do ruin your grandma's knitted mouse-pad (I told you not to), try some lemon and club soda so the stain doesn't set. But don't call your mother crying, explaining what you did. Even if she was the one who recommended the lemon and club soda before disowning you and not speaking to you for a few years.
5. Have fun.
Now this is a proper walkthrough for any at least decent AVN!

lordrango

Aug 29, 2018
I am not as proficient in ORS as in a certain other game (;)), but seeing Alison on second place puzzles me to be honest.
In my previous answer to Samzuki Hydaiko i was tempted to point towards Alison instead of Cindy, because i believe 'Attention Seeker' fits her like a glove.
Alison is the one who constantly butts into any conversation and tries to force her issues on the agenda, she changes her fashion style, when she feels she is outshined by Cherry, she humps Jeremy every single time Ian isn't giving her what she wants from him, which could be interpreted -because it lacks any discretion- as an attempt to make him jealous. If i remember correctly Alison is the one who keeps texting Ian after her trysts with Jeremy and she regularly leaves early all the get-togethers of Ians (and her?) friends when she feels like she isn't the center of Ians interest. I don't know, but going for a spitroast with a well-known player and someone she literally met like one or two days ago after she asked her alleged crush to accompany her to this trip doesn't look like a healthy behaviour to me.

Whereas on the other side Cindy is really being neglected by her boyfriend, so trying to get his (Wades) attention and time isn't out of the ordinary. She doesn't cheat on Wade at the very first occasion, in fact Ian has to work quite hard to make that happen. Both can have serious and fun, platonic and nice times together: playing pool, dancing, having a good and deep conversation at the gallery and Ian can even protect her going too far at Axels first photo shoot. These are activities and obligations Cindys boyfriend should have done with her, and every girl in a relationship can expect these from their partners without them being 'Yes Men'.

While technically Cindy is cheating and Alison is free to do as she pleases, because she isn't in a relationship, Cindys hesitation and Alisons 'Well fuck you Ian, i'll fuck someone else then...' looks to me like the former is better girlfriend material. If Alison was Wades girlfriend she definetly had not waited as long as Cindy to act out.

So my personal line-up would be like:
  1. Holly: because she has genuine feelings for Ian and they share a common passion.
  2. Cindy: they can enjoy each others company also in a non-sexual way, which is always a good sign.
  3. Lena: only a good fit if she takes the singer/songwriter route, and like already mentioned Lena can be a minefield
  4. Cherry and Emma perhaps even Louise, i think every one of these have qualities going for them
  5. Alison: i can think only of one scenario in which she would be a good fit. Apparently she wants to settle down and sees Ian as the best of her options to be the father to her children. I don't believe Ian is at this stage in his life, so she isn't a good match.
  6. Ivy: well, there may be Ians out there in some peoples playthroughs who might think that's a good idea, but i believe he shouldn't poke her with a stick.
Of course this all depends strongly on how a players specific Ian evolved throughout the game, so this ranking is by no means absolute. It is solely based on my experiences of ORS so far, and i have by no means tried out all the possible routes.

How do you guys feel about it?
No Jessica on the list? I want Jessica. Full on self destruction button for Ian.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: selberdreher

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I am not as proficient in ORS as in a certain other game (;)), but seeing Alison on second place puzzles me to be honest.
In my previous answer to Samzuki Hydaiko i was tempted to point towards Alison instead of Cindy, because i believe 'Attention Seeker' fits her like a glove.
Alison is the one who constantly butts into any conversation and tries to force her issues on the agenda, she changes her fashion style, when she feels she is outshined by Cherry, she humps Jeremy every single time Ian isn't giving her what she wants from him, which could be interpreted -because it lacks any discretion- as an attempt to make him jealous. If i remember correctly Alison is the one who keeps texting Ian after her trysts with Jeremy and she regularly leaves early all the get-togethers of Ians (and her?) friends when she feels like she isn't the center of Ians interest. I don't know, but going for a spitroast with a well-known player and someone she literally met like one or two days ago after she asked her alleged crush to accompany her to this trip doesn't look like a healthy behaviour to me.

Whereas on the other side Cindy is really being neglected by her boyfriend, so trying to get his (Wades) attention and time isn't out of the ordinary. She doesn't cheat on Wade at the very first occasion, in fact Ian has to work quite hard to make that happen. Both can have serious and fun, platonic and nice times together: playing pool, dancing, having a good and deep conversation at the gallery and Ian can even protect her going too far at Axels first photo shoot. These are activities and obligations Cindys boyfriend should have done with her, and every girl in a relationship can expect these from their partners without them being 'Yes Men'.

While technically Cindy is cheating and Alison is free to do as she pleases, because she isn't in a relationship, Cindys hesitation and Alisons 'Well fuck you Ian, i'll fuck someone else then...' looks to me like the former is better girlfriend material. If Alison was Wades girlfriend she definetly had not waited as long as Cindy to act out.

So my personal line-up would be like:
  1. Holly: because she has genuine feelings for Ian and they share a common passion.
  2. Cindy: they can enjoy each others company also in a non-sexual way, which is always a good sign.
  3. Lena: only a good fit if she takes the singer/songwriter route, and like already mentioned Lena can be a minefield
  4. Cherry and Emma perhaps even Louise, i think every one of these have qualities going for them
  5. Alison: i can think only of one scenario in which she would be a good fit. Apparently she wants to settle down and sees Ian as the best of her options to be the father to her children. I don't believe Ian is at this stage in his life, so she isn't a good match.
  6. Ivy: well, there may be Ians out there in some peoples playthroughs who might think that's a good idea, but i believe he shouldn't poke her with a stick.
Of course this all depends strongly on how a players specific Ian evolved throughout the game, so this ranking is by no means absolute. It is solely based on my experiences of ORS so far, and i have by no means tried out all the possible routes.

How do you guys feel about it?
Alison just came out of a bad breakup, so she only wants to have fun at first (she herself said this iirc). That's why she's quick to take up Jeremy's offer if Ian doesn't pursue her. If Ian pursues her, she gets attached to him pretty quickly, often asking his opinions about her looks, career, etc.

Yes, she does cut into conversations and wants people to laser-focus on her when talking, but that's a small flaw compared to being straight up selfish and inconsiderate like Cindy. Not to mention how easily she gets seduced by another man.

Also, Alison has impregnation fetish, Cindy doesn't. That alone pushes Alison above Cindy for me.

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
No Jessica on the list? I want Jessica. Full on self destruction button for Ian.
Don't know if Jessica is eligible to team up with Ian. AFAIK there isn't a relationship profile for her? So i thought she was just intended as a cameo / sidecharacter without her own storyline.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Don't know if Jessica is eligible to team up with Ian. AFAIK there isn't a relationship profile for her? So i thought she was just intended as a cameo / sidecharacter without her own storyline.
I think Ian has lewd handholding scene with her if he's pursuing Cindy and Jessica is Bad.

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
so you should always be able to get women pregnant?why? :unsure:
I don't know about "always," but for most people it's hot. Impregnation is one of the most basic sexual and cultural fetishes. It is not for nothing that the most frequent common symbols of various cultures metaphorically represent fertility, the cycle of life, birth, etc.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes