keeper95

Jun 22, 2020
1. Try masturbating during the gameplay. Tip: Wait for the sex scenes. Don't do it in the options menu. (BIG mistake on my part the first go-around).
2. Olive oil works in a pinch if you don't have any baby oil handy. Just use it sparingly.
3. Mouse with the left hand, unless you're a lefty. But don't use a fabric mouse pad because the baby oil will stain it. Don't find out the hard way if your late grandmother knitted you one and now it's ruined. Boy will you feel bad.
4. If you do ruin your grandma's knitted mouse-pad (I told you not to), try some lemon and club soda so the stain doesn't set. But don't call your mother crying, explaining what you did. Even if she was the one who recommended the lemon and club soda before disowning you and not speaking to you for a few years.
5. Have fun.

Also, that error code that pops up after Ian takes the drugs in Chapter 8 is actually just a puzzle. Don't report it. Just click around a little bit.
1663787239583.png

Delabate

Feb 5, 2018
Editing arts from the core game with pixel art. It takes time but it's doable ! I'm a fan of Alison so I'll try my best to make the best content I have in mind !

We are so depraved of any new content that the fans of the game literally said "Fine, I'll do it myself..." :ROFLMAO:
I could'not agree more mate xD Feel free to follow my project on the fan art thread : https://f95zone.to/threads/our-red-string-fan-art.111327/post-9023260

_Zebra_

Jun 24, 2017
When is the next update?
It's probably best to expect that chapter 10 will be release around New Year's Eve.

Based on the last "weekly" update we know that around 66% of the illustrations are ready and that Ian's story was completely written. We didn't received a confirmation that Eva started to write Lena's side of the story. That being said, Ian's side was started on May 27th and finished on September 13th. That is roughly 3.5 months from which you can subtract some vacation days. I think it's reasonable to say that we are 3 months away from the next update, if everything goes well.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
If Ian's part is done and was ready to be released, does that mean that no choice made during this chapter will impact Lena and Ian's interactions?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CoalPhelps

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
That's fine, I hope she takes as much time as she needs, one chapter a year is not a problem, G.R.R.M writes slower after all, she's not a slave, I want to play polished and well produced game, she's just a human, only people who don't pay complain, blah blah blah insert random shit argument by a simp/white knight [delete this part before posting].
One chapter a year is not a problem? Are you kidding? For you it's ok to have 20 min gameplay every year, during which the developer earns 50K €? Better wish the game is abandoned than allow such scam.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
If Ian's part is done and was ready to be released, does that mean that no choice made during this chapter will impact Lena and Ian's interactions?
Not necessary. Could impact but we will have to wait for Lena's part to see it. But the fact that she planned release Ian's part first sure means that this chapter will start with all Ian's POV and then switch to Lena's POV like last chapter.

Doppelgang

Jul 5, 2022
Not necessary. Could impact but we will have to wait for Lena's part to see it. But the fact that she planned release Ian's part first sure means that this chapter will start with all Ian's POV and then switch to Lena's POV like last chapter.
Yeah, I don’t think we can conclude much more from it than the number of POV changes.

If Lena and Ian only interact in Ian’s part, it’s true that Lena will necessarily react based on choices from the previous chapters. I have a feeling that they’ll meet in Lena’s part (or maybe both), though. The last sneak peek was that photo session on the bed, which wasn’t coloured. And at that point I think all of the art for Ian’s part was already more or less ready, so I’d say it’s more likely than not that it will play out from Lena’s POV.

Reactions: CoalPhelps

leffs

Oct 16, 2019
It's probably best to expect that chapter 10 will be release around New Year's Eve.

Based on the last "weekly" update we know that around 66% of the illustrations are ready and that Ian's story was completely written. We didn't received a confirmation that Eva started to write Lena's side of the story. That being said, Ian's side was started on May 27th and finished on September 13th. That is roughly 3.5 months from which you can subtract some vacation days. I think it's reasonable to say that we are 3 months away from the next update, if everything goes well.
Do you believe this will be the average time Eva will need to release updates from now on?

Before the redraw her updates were much more consistent and took less time, right?

_Zebra_

Jun 24, 2017
Do you believe this will be the average time Eva will need to release updates from now on?

Before the redraw her updates were much more consistent and took less time, right?
Looking back at the way the development time evolved in the past year and a half, we can see an ascending trend.
ChapterPeriod
73 months
83 months
95 months
Remastered5 months
105.5 months + (on going)
The period is not 100% accurate, but is not too far off. Probably the development time will never get back to that 3 months sweet spot. After chapter 10, if Eva manages to find more help and she reduces the scope of a chapter to something that is easier to handle, we might see an average development period of 6 months.

But hey, this is just speculation. There is a good chance that the estimations (from this comment and the previous one) prove to be completely wrong. Just look at what I said last year :LOL: when someone asked: "When will we see the next update?"
Nothing was announced. My personal guess would be February 2022 for the revised version of the chapters 1-9 and late May, early June for chapter 10.

jack518

May 28, 2018
For the new update is there not a way to get Stan to hold the camera when she's stripping for her stalkfap account? I remember that was a scene in the older version.

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
Glad to see I am not the only one who thinks Robert is annoying. But I must admit Lena doesn't have many intimacies in the early stage. Now I am stuck at the point where I could terminate the relationship with Robert. I don't know if Robert's path would block others. If so, I would definitely kick him out, but if not, I would keep him until Lena has access to other intimacies. Can anyone give me a clue? THX

Last edited:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Glad to see I am not the only one who thinks Robert is annoying. But I must admit Lena doesn't have many intimacies in the early stage. Now I am stuck at the point where I could terminate the relationship with Robert. I don't know if Robert's path could lock others. If so, I would definitely kick him out, but if not, I would keep him until Lena has access to other intimacies. Can anyone give me a clue? THX
You can keep him just as a side fuck. He doesn't block anyone but i recall Lena will ditch him automatically if we become Lena/Ian a official couple.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes