SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Ah gotta love morons who don't realize how the abandoned tag works on F95, but sure, let's all embrace the ignorance of some white knights here.
How adorable to think you know all around here and how things work. It's cute. Sadly, considering how there are some bits of communication here as well as knowledge on what Eva is doing and such knowledge to the staff around these parts, it won't be getting the abandon tag anytime soon. Despite your small energy there bro.

Eva is working on completing both sides of Lena and Ian's story for Chapter 10, when she originally planned to do releases seperate, but got some push back against it. So yeah, it's taking a bit longer to do things. What, your rather have a half assed update that is broke and don't work so you can rage about it being broke?

Kaparzo

Donor
Nov 14, 2016
How adorable to think you know all around here and how things work. It's cute. Sadly, considering how there are some bits of communication here as well as knowledge on what Eva is doing and such knowledge to the staff around these parts, it won't be getting the abandon tag anytime soon. Despite your small energy there bro.
I'll see you at the end of this month, cutie :HideThePain:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Hi, how can I make Holly cheat on Ian with the guy Ivy recommended her?

Seem like she lost interest after being in relationship with Ian after book fair?
You don't. You have to show no interest well before that, in terms of going to Cinder's party for Wade for that to work, and have Lena support Ivy's idea behind it. (Why would you though, allowing that wholesome girl be in the arms of some rando when she could be in bed and making sweet, tender, wholesome love with Lena...)

_Zebra_

Jun 24, 2017
Wish Eva was more consistent with her update my fellow brosters. It says weekly updates but it's like whenever she feels like it now. Wanted to read a new update on her status of this project by now my bros. Last one was on the 26th of Sep.
Well she is quite consistent, just not the way you are expecting her to be. She is constantly releasing the 'weekly' updated 3+ days later than you expect her to do.

Probably we'll get an update tomorrow. Hopefully, we'll find out who is that mystery character from last month.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Hi, how can I make Holly cheat on Ian with the guy Ivy recommended her?

Seem like she lost interest after being in relationship with Ian after book fair?
No way, for now no NTR/cuck content.
Holly has three options:
1. Ian/Holly. Holly gradually opens up and becomes confident in herself, while remaining a good girl.
2. Holly is free, Ivy and Lena help her "open up". The potential to become a whore - corruption route. No Ian involved for now, first possible sex with a guy Ivy recommended.
3. Lena/Holly. The same as the first option in lesbian version.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I don't think Holly has the cojones to cheat on anyone (considering her past), but with Ivy on the mix, you'll never know.
I assume Holly can become somewhat sexually liberated, but it still remains to be seen if she will get into a relationship with anyone at all, after beginning to explore such a path.

I think Holly will be loyal to Ian and/or Lena if you pick to start a relationship with them through their respective romantic paths. That said, Lena can still be attracted to Holly and take the Ivy route, so if we get an option to start a relationship between her and Lena while going along with Ivy's grand plan perhaps Lena will be the one cheated upon.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: pavlogrk

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I assume Holly can become somewhat sexually liberated, but it still remains to be seen if she will get into a relationship with anyone at all, after beginning to explore such a path.

I think Holly will be loyal to Ian and/or Lena if you pick to start a relationship with them through their respective romantic paths. That said, Lena can still be attracted to Holly and take the Ivy route, so if we get an option to start a relationship between her and Lena while going along with Ivy's grand plan perhaps Lena will be the one cheated upon.
As the old saying goes:

"It's always the quiet ones."

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
The ORS guide has been updated to v0.9 Remastered Beta. Available to all patrons.

Changelog: All variables are now listed in the References and Checklist section which can be jumped to by clicking on a variable of interest. The section also lists most of the consequences that follow each variable.

Cedrog

Jan 20, 2018
Hi, does anyone have saves for all the different paths (or at least the main ones) ? I used to have them but that was before the remake and since it took a long time to do it I'm not really motivated (or have the time) to redo the all game several times.
So if you can share some of them that be very nice, thanks.

• Angry
Reactions: redharvest1

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I don't think Holly has the cojones to cheat on anyone (considering her past), but with Ivy on the mix, you'll never know.
She doesn't. Eva's already said in a previous update she won't be giving any of the female characters cojones. (Will she cheat? Who knows. But thankfully, the only teabags Ian will be getting in-game will be at the cafe).

compaq

Sep 14, 2017
In retrospect, having 3 big releases in 2021 with 0.7, 0.8 and 0.9 was huge for the game seeing how the start was strong - 6 chapters were produced in the span of 11 months or so.

The writer's block, kinda sensed it throughout because while some characters have a clear pathway towards what can happen next, seems like most of the time there's an uncertainty on where to steer the story towards.

I thoroughly don't expect much content out of 1.0, hopefully just enough clarity to return to the pacing of previous releases or at least time taken off to create narratives that can push the story forward in a more active manner.

priv.ryan

May 15, 2020
I thoroughly don't expect much content out of 1.0, hopefully just enough clarity to return to the pacing of previous releases or at least time taken off to create narratives that can push the story forward in a more active manner.

I'm finishing writing Ian's part, one major scene and a few secondary ones remain, and I'll start writing Lena's part as soon as I'm done with that. So far the written content is as long as the entire Chapter 5, so this one will also be a chunky update.

Pretty sure the update will be a big one, and along with Lena's part this could possibly be the biggest one yet. Though, I'll always say to keep your expectations low, it'll hurt less that way.

Last edited:

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021

I'm finishing writing Ian's part, one major scene and a few secondary ones remain, and I'll start writing Lena's part as soon as I'm done with that. So far the written content is as long as the entire Chapter 5, so this one will also be a chunky update.

Pretty sure the update will be a big one, and along with Lena's part this could possibly be the biggest one yet. Though, I'll always say to keep your expectations low, it'll hurt less that way.
It's worth mentioning that it's a three month old status report; not to start a discussion à la "WHAT SHE HASN'T EVEN FINISHED IAN'S PART OMG THIS GAME IS DEADER THAN DISCO!!1!1!!!"

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes