jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
It's worth mentioning that it's a three month old status report; not to start a discussion à la "WHAT SHE HASN'T EVEN FINISHED IAN'S PART OMG THIS GAME IS DEADER THAN DISCO!!1!1!!!"
I don't think that was the point. But it is still interesting that from the release of the final version of the remastered to this post 11 weeks and from this post to now 13 weeks have come and gone. Take from that what you will. :sneaky:

Reactions: Eye-switcher

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
The chapter 9 remaster is big waste of time..... If she continues to work on the story she could be working on ch15 by now and I don't know what's taking her so long I understand that the more story progress the more time it takes but not fucking year in chapter.... And she is aim for 20 ch in this game or so what I will enjoy full story in 2025+ if I lived that long ¿¿¿

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
1665479115083.png

Hi everyone,

Chapter 10 is coming along and these days I'm mainly focused on writing. I'm making progress on Lena's side of the story and, content wise, this chapter is already as long as chapter 9, and will be even longer than chapter 7, which so far has been the longest with +22.000 lines of code.

I can't assure if the length of a single play-through will be longer though, since a lot of the content is mutually exclusive, but there will be a lot to discover for those that go through the game several times, trying different options. And that's the main reason writing this chapter is taking so long: every single scene is layered and plays out in a variety of ways, so the gaming experience will change quite a lot depending on your choices. Sadly for me, that means there's no single scene I can write in a straightforward manner, which is considerably taxing to my brain. How easy writing a normal book feels in comparison... but that's the nature of this work and I wouldn't have it any other way. Hopefully I can manage to finish most of the writing this month and move to the final release soon; it's about time.

In the meanwhile, here's a teaser for a new character that will appear in this chapter and that some of you might already be familiar with...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
every single scene is layered
Having multiple choices is fine, but in every single scene? It's a big feat even for whole development teams working on AAA games. Anyway, it looks like a late November release if everything goes well.

-Que Iris and of course small black cock exclusive content to get the see her on Lena's path-

Yeah that will go over real well, and will likely be the most uninspiring cameo this go round.
Maybe it's Nat.

7446g4.jpg

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
View attachment 2094771

Hi everyone,

Chapter 10 is coming along and these days I'm mainly focused on writing. I'm making progress on Lena's side of the story and, content wise, this chapter is already as long as chapter 9, and will be even longer than chapter 7, which so far has been the longest with +22.000 lines of code.

I can't assure if the length of a single play-through will be longer though, since a lot of the content is mutually exclusive, but there will be a lot to discover for those that go through the game several times, trying different options. And that's the main reason writing this chapter is taking so long: every single scene is layered and plays out in a variety of ways, so the gaming experience will change quite a lot depending on your choices. Sadly for me, that means there's no single scene I can write in a straightforward manner, which is considerably taxing to my brain. How easy writing a normal book feels in comparison... but that's the nature of this work and I wouldn't have it any other way. Hopefully I can manage to finish most of the writing this month and move to the final release soon; it's about time.

In the meanwhile, here's a teaser for a new character that will appear in this chapter and that some of you might already be familiar with...

And now the floor is given to the user who shouted that the game will be abandoned by the end of month :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

_Zebra_

Jun 24, 2017
Déjà Vu - Anyway, it was a good update. Now I can adjust my expectation to an update that will be pretty much as long as the last 3 updates. Also, maybe the update will be out at the end of November.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
View attachment 2094771

Hi everyone,
Chapter 10 is coming along and these days I'm mainly focused on writing.

This is Update is a massive Deja Vu.

Hi guys,
a quick update this time. I've been juggling several tasks this week, mainly drawing and writing.

Quick status update.
As always, I can't explain in too much detail what I've been working on without spoiling too much. I've been focusing on the writing

I'm a bit late with this weeks status report but just about on time.
This week I kept my focus on writing.

Hey guys,
this week I've been focusing mainly on writing.

Time for this week's progress update.
I don't have much to say other than I've been keeping up with drawing and writing.

Also, this is the second time we got that same for the new character.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
This is Update is a massive Deja Vu.

Hi guys,
a quick update this time. I've been juggling several tasks this week, mainly drawing and writing.

Quick status update.
As always, I can't explain in too much detail what I've been working on without spoiling too much. I've been focusing on the writing

I'm a bit late with this weeks status report but just about on time.
This week I kept my focus on writing.

Hey guys,
this week I've been focusing mainly on writing.

Time for this week's progress update.
I don't have much to say other than I've been keeping up with drawing and writing.

Also, this is the second time we got that same for the new character.
>Chapter 10 is coming along

This is also a deja vu?

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
How many lines of code did chapter 9 have? So, uhm, what's left is the difference in length between Chapter 9 and Chapter 7, and then some more.

I'm gonna be honest, this doesn't sound like a November release either. If I had to take a guess, I'd say December maybe. Then again, I don't know the difference between Chapter 7 and 9, so maybe it's not that much?

Reactions: JohnnyKiss

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
Déjà Vu - Anyway, it was a good update. Now I can adjust my expectation to an update that will be pretty much as long as the last 3 updates. Also, maybe the update will be out at the end of November.
hopefully that holds to be true, the remaster was said to change a LOT about the game but look at how that turned out... I'll still keep my expectations low regarding the amount of content we'll get but no doubt the quality and writing will be top notch as always.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes