bauman

Sep 11, 2018
It's over one year now, guys:
View attachment 2165747

It's nearly unbelieveable, if you consider that the GGGB updates lasted only ~1 month and the first versions of ORS ~2 months!
(I know, the 9th was remastered, but not really necessary imo...and it's 7 months (!) soon since the remastered version)
There's no real incentive for developers to work faster with the current funding model. Eva Kiss hasn't released an update progressing the story for a year, yet her patron count is down only 5%. When the dev releases the upcoming update, the patron numbers will go up quickly, but they'll trickle down slowly in the following months. The dev can ride the wave for a year after that all over again.

1.jpg

KingNtr++

May 2, 2017
There's no real incentive for developers to work faster with the current funding model. Eva Kiss hasn't released an update progressing the story for a year, yet her patron count is down only 5%. When the dev releases the upcoming update, the patron numbers will go up quickly, but they'll trickle down slowly in the following months. The dev can ride the wave for a year after that all over again.

View attachment 2166192
Still no release " Milky Dev"!!!

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Yeah I absolutely HATE it when writers are working on the writing. Why on earth would Eva do that
Game Developers*

It's not about her working on writing; that's already to be pressumed to be the case.

It's about how pointless those "weekly" updates are. We know you are working on the game, just give us an idea of what you are currently working on and how much the progress has been made.

rafinator89

Aug 9, 2018
Game Developers*

It's not about her working on writing; that's already to be pressumed to be the case.

It's about how pointless those "weekly" updates are. We know you are working on the game, just give us an idea of what you are currently working on and how much the progress has been made.
Of which game/comic is your avatar from?

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021

View attachment 2166192
Only 5%?? No wonder they are taking their time. No reason to work hard to get releases out. Makes sense now.

pavlogrk

Nov 15, 2020
FOR the last f-ing time!!!! Her patrons wanted to wait for a full chapter 10 release and not get Ian's part first!
Not all patrons pay for product most of them just donate money to someone cause they like their work!! There are way worse dev's out there that have games from 2017 and have no sex scenes or only 2 but with husband and the game play for every update is like 5 minutes long every year lmao !! If you wanna log in here and bitch every single day like idiots go right ahead !!!

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
People are really annoying asking for updates, just play other games.

My favorite thing to do is play all the updates of my favorite games in this site and then forget about this site for 4 months. When you come back, you get several chapters of some of the games, and you might even find out about complete games you never tried out before.

Don't over obcess over this one...
If you forgot about this site for 4 months and come back, you'd still be 8 months (and counting) short of an update XD

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
If you forgot about this site for 4 months and come back, you'd still be 8 months (and counting) short of an update XD
True, this game dev is probably overdoing it in the time it's taking. Either the next update is massive or I don't know what is going on.

I haven't played the Reworked version of this game, so I don't know how much work went into redoing everything. But that rework also made the next update take much longer.

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
FOR the last f-ing time!!!! Her patrons wanted to wait for a full chapter 10 release and not get Ian's part first!
Not all patrons pay for product most of them just donate money to someone cause they like their work!! There are way worse dev's out there that have games from 2017 and have no sex scenes or only 2 but with husband and the game play for every update is like 5 minutes long every year lmao !! If you wanna log in here and bitch every single day like idiots go right ahead !!!
I think it shows how good Eva Kiss' content is. People love the game so much they get their panties in a bunch waiting. Me included.

• Haha
Reactions: sava75 and Echbert
Nov 1, 2022
True, this game dev is probably overdoing it in the time it's taking. Either the next update is massive or I don't know what is going on.

I haven't played the Reworked version of this game, so I don't know how much work went into redoing everything. But that rework also made the next update take much longer.
You must have the patience of a monk to avoid playing the rework. But if I were you don't play the rework until chapter 10 comes out. Most if not all the old saves won't work and there's only a handful of scenes that were reworked because some of the gameplay was changed.

Homemade

Oct 25, 2018
STATUS REPORT.jpg

Chapter 10 weekly status report (19)

Hello everyone,
Chapter 10 is finally getting close to being finished. I'm almost done with the writing, all that's left are a couple of scenes and a final, big lewd scene. This one is complex and it can take place with 3 different characters, so it will be challenging to write, but once that's done the writing will be complete. Lena's part of the script has already caught up in length with Ian's, and will surpass it, so in total this update will have the most density of content to date.

Other tasks that need to be completed are editing the artwork and then revising the script, implementing a few technical things, play-testing and bug-solving. Hopefully I haven't made too many mistakes and we can complete that part quickly. I'm not giving a specific date for the release because I can't confidently predict when everything will be 100% ready, but if everything goes smoothly the Alpha could be out by the end of November/start of December. I'll give you more detailed info in the next weekly update, as the finishing steps come together.

In the meanwhile, I'll show you what some characters have been up to during this time. Who's the one you're hoping to spend some time with in Chapter 10?

prev.png

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
View attachment 2169056

Hello everyone,
Chapter 10 is finally getting close to being finished. I'm almost done with the writing, all that's left are a couple of scenes and a final, big lewd scene. This one is complex and it can take place with 3 different characters, so it will be challenging to write, but once that's done the writing will be complete. Lena's part of the script has already caught up in length with Ian's, and will surpass it, so in total this update will have the most density of content to date.

Other tasks that need to be completed are editing the artwork and then revising the script, implementing a few technical things, play-testing and bug-solving. Hopefully I haven't made too many mistakes and we can complete that part quickly. I'm not giving a specific date for the release because I can't confidently predict when everything will be 100% ready, but if everything goes smoothly the Alpha could be out by the end of November/start of December. I'll give you more detailed info in the next weekly update, as the finishing steps come together.

In the meanwhile, I'll show you what some characters have been up to during this time. Who's the one you're hoping to spend some time with in Chapter 10?

View attachment 2169057
December locked! Looks like it's going to be a very juicy Christmas, a lot of top games are coming out in December.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
View attachment 2169056

Hello everyone,

View attachment 2169057
Man, I hope Wade wins the tourney, or at least make it to Top 8.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes