camube

Jun 4, 2022
Damn, did something wrong about quote. Anyway, someone asked:

Do not really want to participate in this political shit this server about.
Not gonna judge though, none of my business what people doing on their servers, just was kinda upset coz kinda enjoyed the game.
Is Free Pass the name of the game in your signature? or is it sukkhon?

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Lol. You're not seriously saying that incest depicted in a fictional work of media using cartoon characters is illegal, are you?
I deal in black-market incest. I once sold an incest to a farmer and his pig before realizing it was labeled wrong. They still had a good time, so I guess he knew what he was getting anyway.

serenity42

Oct 9, 2022
Question here. Is it possible to embrace Alison on the trip? I've tried multiple playthroughs with the jdmod doing all the +alison options but can't manage to do it. Trying to avoid being with lena at all but can't seem to make that happen. Any tips?

Trying to get a full alison playthrough done and then a full holly one after that for ian.

Mythos079

Jan 5, 2022
Question here. Is it possible to embrace Alison on the trip? I've tried multiple playthroughs with the jdmod doing all the +alison options but can't manage to do it. Trying to avoid being with lena at all but can't seem to make that happen. Any tips?
The only requirements for the embrace are: Alison > 9, [ian_lena_love = False], and [ian_holly_dating = False]. So choosing every +Alison option and staying away from Lena and Holly should works.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
However, incest is now forbidden on Patreon (which wasn't the case during GGGB, if I remember correctly), and if she were to add it to ORS her Patreon account could be deleted if Patreon were to be made aware of it.
Just for clarification, the incestual witch hunt on Patreon was during GGGB development. Maybe nobody reported it and maybe Patreon just banned games focused on incest, like the classic kid who fucks his entire family and pets. Incest in GGGB was a side thing after all.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
It's over one year now, guys:
1668300318457.png

It's nearly unbelieveable, if you consider that the GGGB updates lasted only ~1 month and the first versions of ORS ~2 months!
(I know, the 9th was remastered, but not really necessary imo...and it's 7 months (!) soon since the remastered version)

yeaboi123

May 10, 2017
Well, I just reached the scene in chapter 7 (I think) with the dares and HOLLY FUCK I'm actually really impressed and moved by Jeremy's restrain for his bro, was not expecting that from him at all, kudos

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
View attachment 2165747

It's nearly unbelieveable, if you consider that the GGGB updates lasted only ~1 month and the first versions of ORS ~2 months!
(I know, the 9th was remastered, but not really necessary imo...and it's 7 months (!) soon since the remastered version)
I feel like the remaster was more of an excuse for the dev to take some time off from the game because not much really changed, at least nothing that should take 5 months imo but I could definitely be wrong about that.

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
I feel like the remaster was more of an excuse for the dev to take some time off from the game because not much really changed, at least nothing that should take 5 months imo but I could definitely be wrong about that.
While I wasn’t a fan of the remaster myself, AFAIK it’s intended purpose was to simplify some pathing issues for the dev and help prepare for the Steam release.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
i did .. and youre wrong.. there are lots of excplicit incest games on steam lol.
The Remaster was probably for the Dev to better appropriate the game for the Steam release. I talked a bit about this before but you can see some changes to certain fetishes that makes them less specific.

Reactions: pavlogrk

priv.ryan

May 15, 2020
View attachment 2165747

Ffs mate, just seen (Final release!) and got excited... realised this was last year

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes