Feb 26, 2019
I think we're all hoping that one day, some way, some how, we wake up and the "tags:" for this game includes incest or at least an ipatch.
Honestly I'd be surprised if the game didn't have incest. I mean Eva's first game had it and this one has pretty good looking family members too (that we've seen so far anyway).

Reactions: Balsamic

Back

Aug 3, 2017
It won't because Steam doesn't [allow] it.
The current on Steam doesn't say that topic (incest) isn't allowed.
What you shouldn’t publish on Steam:
  1. Hate speech, i.e. speech that promotes hatred, violence or discrimination against groups of people based on ethnicity, religion, gender, age, disability or sexual orientation
  2. Sexually explicit images of real people
  3. Adult content that isn’t appropriately labeled and age-gated
  4. Libelous or defamatory statements
  5. Content you don’t own or have adequate rights to
  6. Content that violates the laws of any jurisdiction in which it will be available
  7. Content that is patently offensive or intended to shock or disgust viewers
  8. Content that exploits children in any way
  9. Applications that modify customer’s computers in unexpected or harmful ways, such as malware or viruses
  10. Applications that fraudulently attempts to gather sensitive information, such as Steam credentials or financial data (e.g. credit card information)
  11. Video content not directly related to a product that has shipped on Steam.
  12. Non-interactive 360 VR Videos
  13. Applications built on blockchain technology that issue or allow exchange of cryptocurrencies or NFTs.
In addition, there already exists quite a number of games that include incest in one way or another on Steam. Eva Kiss has been looking into getting ORS on Steam, and there's nothing in the game that would run afoul to any of the rules as they currently exist for it to appear on Steam. Given that, I don't see why it wouldn't pop up there on day. Good for her, I say! It'll give Eva and her game a lot more visibility and would undoubtedly bring more players to the game while giving her another revenue source. Perhaps, one day, she'll have several games under her umbrella on Steam like other adult-oriented developers. (y)

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
It won't because Steam doesn't allow it.
Steam allows incest. What will get you banned is having underage people or underage-looking people have sex or be in a sexual situation in your game. So ORS should be safe if Eva wants to add it in her game.

However, incest is now forbidden on Patreon (which wasn't the case during GGGB, if I remember correctly), and if she were to add it to ORS her Patreon account could be deleted if Patreon were to be made aware of it.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
The current on Steam doesn't say that topic (incest) isn't allowed.

In addition, there already exists quite a number of games that include incest in one way or another on Steam. Eva Kiss has been looking into getting ORS on Steam, and there's nothing in the game that would run afoul to any of the rules as they currently exist for it to appear on Steam. Given that, I don't see why it wouldn't pop up there on day. Good for her, I say! It'll give Eva and her game a lot more visibility and would undoubtedly bring more players to the game while giving her another revenue source. Perhaps, one day, she'll have several games under her umbrella on Steam like other adult-oriented developers. (y)
"Content that violates the laws of any jurisdiction in which it will be available"

Incest is illegal.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Steam allows incest. What will get you banned is having underage people or underage-looking people have sex or be in a sexual situation in your game. So ORS should be safe if Eva wants to add it in her game.

However, incest is now forbidden on Patreon (which wasn't the case during GGGB, if I remember correctly), and if she were to add it to ORS her Patreon account could be deleted if Patreon were to be made aware of it.
Either way, Chapter 9 Remaster served as a way for EvaKiss to dial back the content to match some of the guidelines of Steam.

You can see this with certain fetishes being dialed back (Big Black Cock > Big Cock).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Back

Aug 3, 2017
"Content that violates the laws of any jurisdiction in which it will be available"

Incest is illegal.

Read it again
Lol. You're not seriously saying that incest depicted in a fictional work of media using cartoon characters is illegal, are you? I almost feel like you're trolling here. But anyway, even more so than incest, murder is very much frowned upon and illegal as a rule of thumb everywhere. And yet, we see it in movies, art, books, games, and so forth all the time. Why? Because those depictions -- murder or incest and other dark themes -- in those media aren't actually happening in the real world. Game of Thrones anyone that was popular for a time? Lots of things have them such as any number of police procedural shows and very often in much starker, darker content than most things found on F95 and in other adult-oriented games. Simply put, Steam doesn't disallow such content. It's fine on there.

On Patreon, their TOS have moved further away from that scale per their preferences for content providers, but it isn't outright prohibited. It's better if providers avoid them especially if they thought about making such things central to their projects, but Patreon's Trust and Safety team would review projects that have been reported to them and will make a determination to allow those projects to continue on their platform if those themes are heavily central to the project in question (e.g., Eva's previous game GGGB). (In our example, it passed, btw.)

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Lol. You're not seriously saying that incest depicted in a fictional work of media using cartoon characters is illegal, are you? I almost feel like you're trolling here. But anyway, even more so than incest, murder is very much frowned upon and illegal as a rule of thumb everywhere. And yet, we see it in movies, art, books, games, and so forth all the time. Why? Because those depictions -- murder or incest and other dark themes -- in those media aren't actually happening in the real world. Game of Thrones anyone that was popular for a time? Lots of things have them such as any number of police procedural shows and very often in much starker, darker content than most things found on F95 and in other adult-oriented games. Simply put, Steam doesn't disallow such content. It's fine on there.

On Patreon, their TOS have moved further away from that scale per their preferences for content providers, but it isn't outright prohibited. It's better if providers avoid them especially if they thought about making such things central to their projects, but Patreon's Trust and Safety team would review projects that have been reported to them and will make a determination to allow those projects to continue on their platform if those themes are heavily central to the project in question (e.g., Eva's previous game GGGB). (In our example, it passed, btw.)
I ain't reading all that nonsense.

Don't argue with me over this. I'm not the one who came up with the rules. The fact is that Patreon enforces anti-incest rule and it seems Steam does as well.

DonSimon228

Jan 22, 2022
Damn, did something wrong about quote. Anyway, someone asked:
What was the statement about?
Do not really want to participate in this political shit this server about.
Not gonna judge though, none of my business what people doing on their servers, just was kinda upset coz kinda enjoyed the game.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes