BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
It's funny trough how you could decide not to romance anyone on both sides and finish the game in an hour :poop:
Do you do Stalkfap at least? I can't imagine playing the game without any romantic / sexual relationships and no stalkfap.

But I should really try such a playthrough, for testing purposes. Ian x Lena is pretty much canon to me so I admit I can sometimes forget that they might never be together... Fucking Alison as Ian's first sex after Gillian is also too good to pass. It's also nice getting some nudes from Cindy and harmlessly flirting with Holly to boost her self-esteem a bit. With Lena it's easier but I still can't bring myself to reject Louise's advances, even though I know how clingy she can get. Did the first shoot for Stan but not really comfortable posing completely nude for him since even pictures in bra and panties made him play with his worm. So that's basically my "canon" playthrough - Ian + Alison dating Lena + Louise while both being attracted to Holly, patiently waiting for a poly-triad option... And both having trouble letting go of their ex's. Ian still has Gillian's pictures on his phone, and Lena keeps having sexy dreams about Axel.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Echbert and Reaurt

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020

1669663531578.png

The Alpha is almost here. I'm finishing tying everything up, and the new chapter will be ready tomorrow, 29th of November, at 20:00h (UTC+01:00)

You can keep track through this countdown .

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
The fact that the dev still has more than 2k patrons is crazy hahahhaha they must have forgotten about the game and are just paying without even noticing
I'm guessing the reasons for some of them are goodwill and the benefit of the doubt, dev had a very good track record during GGGB development. She won so many hearts during that period including mine. I was very surprised to see the foggy situation of 0.10, delays and other issues.

It's possible that she may decided to follow the path of greediness, easy money with lesser work. But it's also possible that it's just a temporary fuck-up. So we'll see if she's gonna follow the good path from now on or will be very creative with lies and excuses.

Reactions: Balsamic

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Out of character, unless we accept that Ian and Lena can develop extremely radical like GGGB Ashley
I think we have to accept that. It seems to be the case that the characters ARE changing quite a bit from their original state we start the game with. Sure, there's underlying reasons for the changes (Alison, Holly, and Cindy)

Nov 1, 2022

View attachment 2200422

The Alpha is almost here. I'm finishing tying everything up, and the new chapter will be ready tomorrow, 29th of November, at 20:00h (UTC+01:00)

You can keep track through this countdown .
Let's goooooooo! We can finally drain our balls properly this time

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
New route idea: everyone is celibate

Ian and Lena stay single (obviously) and they sabotage Wade and Jeremy's relationships. Also Perry's chances.
That could actually be a fun game, where you play as a religious zealout. Payoff at the end: 66 virgins in heaven with customizable content preferences for each, so you have some motivation to prevent the sex scenes. Game releases on no-nut Nov 1 with 31 daily installments, and you "release" on the first of December. Comes with a free bucket. You'll need it. :D

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I'm guessing the reasons for some of them are goodwill and the benefit of the doubt, dev had a very good track record during GGGB development. She won so many hearts during that period including mine. I was very surprised to see the foggy situation of 0.10, delays and other issues.

It's possible that she may decided to follow the path of greediness, easy money with lesser work. But it's also possible that it's just a temporary fuck-up. So we'll see if she's gonna follow the good path from now on or will be very creative with lies and excuses.
Very similar ro my experience. I think we will see the direction with chapter 11. Yes, the coming chapters are getting more complex, but the intervall from 10 to 11 should be a lot shorter than what happened in the last year. If chapter 11 comes in in summer 23, then we know what is on. Equally if ch. 11 comes in latest in spring, then we know Eva returns to old form.

Reactions: depechedNode

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Very similar ro my experience. I think we will see the direction with chapter 11. Yes, the coming chapters are getting more complex, but the intervall from 10 to 11 should be a lot shorter than what happened in the last year. If chapter 11 comes in in summer 23, then we know what is on. Equally if ch. 11 comes in latest in spring, then we know Eva returns to old form.
The thing and issue goes back to the unneed and questionable "Stan Update" that was worked on and took time away from the story itself. Did we really NEED to have it then, right after Chapter 9 got done? Some would say ya, most would likely say no. Not to mention Eva taking personal time with things in her life, so yeah the whole build cycle is kinda outta wack.

Maybe after this Eva won't do a pointlessly questionable rework again, or maybe she will but will include it into the next chapters release going forward. Can't say for sure.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes