Nov 12, 2022
The way I see it, the problem with Lena is that her personality is not consistent if the player puts her on the 'corruption' path. The character quickly becomes illogical and perhaps even unpleasant. Her behavior contradicts her basic 'canon' personality at the start of the game and turns her into a massive fucking hypocrite.
So what you are saying is that she acts like a real woman would.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
What are the specifics of Ian loser route?
just roleplay a more shy ian dont be sucessful with women be a yesman with bossy minvera(which is sadly not rewarded with femdom or anything at the moment) only focus on one girl for example cindy,be shy ,dont say anything if axel touch her on the photoshot dont go for the higest stats get beaten up from robert jerk on jeremys videos and pics that he sends you look at the photos of your ex gf and so on there are lof of decission hope we will get options especially with cindy (axel) and holly(ivy,mike,bouncer party corruption) when together with ian that would complete the routes :giggle:

Last edited:

Doppelgang

Jul 5, 2022
Gotta agree with BloodyMares regarding Lena and the out of character debate. Lena cares about Ian and Holly—among others—and it would be out of character if she rationally did something to hurt them. She is caring and attentive when it comes to other persons' feelings—as long as nothing else comes in and clouds her judgement. If Lena enters a relationship with Ian even though she's already had sex with his best friend, that would've been an ice cold and inconsiderate action in a situation where she's thinking rationally. In other words, out of character. Or at least enough out of character that I think it's understandable that it's not an option.

But she's also starting to get fed up (consciously or unconsciously) with having to take care of others: Working several jobs, having to listen to Louise's complaining, quiting her studies to work and send money to her parents, struggling for a long time after her breakup because Axel didn't treat her with the same respect as she did to him. So I think it's reasonable that her caring and considerate side are getting challenged by a desire to put herself first for once.

It's also clear that she enjoys being the seductress and being desired. That's obvious with Mike, Stan, Seymour, Ed and Jeremy. Mike has a girlfriend, so she shouldn't get involved with him—but it also makes it even more exciting that he's willing to put his relationship at stake to spend the night with her. And with Jeremy the reasons are even bigger to not get involved—but because of that, the excitement of it is also much stronger. It's extremely hypocritical, but as a "fuck it, I want it and I'll just do it" in the heat of the moment, I don't think it's out of character. It's just two very different sides of her character that stand against each other, and she'll have to decide one or the other.

Sheet420

Sep 4, 2016
just roleplay a more shy ian dont be sucessful with women be a yesman with bossy minvera(which is sadly not rewarded with femdom or anything at the moment) only focus on one girl for example cindy,be shy ,dont say anything if axel touch her on the photoshot dont go for the higest stats get beaten up from robert jerk on jeremys videos and pics that he sends you look at the photos of your ex gf and so on there are lof of decission hope we will get options especially with cindy (axel) and holly(ivy,mike,bouncer party corruption) when together with ian that would complete the routes :giggle:
Interesting. There's no voyeur content yet, I assume?

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
There is with Jeremy sending his sextapes with Alison / Emma to Ian and then also Lena's stalkfap that Ian can subscribe to. He can catch Perry with Emma but because it's Perry Ian didn't want to scar himself by witnessing him doing anything sexual so he decided against spying on them.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
The male MC has a friend who has a path in which he send videos of him fucking the different female LIs and the male mc jacks off to it.

The female MC also has a scene where she secretly watches her roommate get dicked down.

She also has a scenes where she is watched while getting fucked and she is aware of it.

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
nah mate i will date her with ian and hope eva dont does the decission that all the sudden(because ntr crybabys) holly(cindy and all women too) cant get corrupted anymore just because she is together with ian even if you push her with ivy and lena in that direction with future partys and drugs and so on

I corrupt the shit out of holly even if together with ian:devilish::devilish:
Depends what you mean by corrupt. If you mean get her to open up and embrace her sexuality, sure. If you mean turn her into a depraved cum addict then no. And why would you? Holly is waifu material. The perfect girl for Ian to settle down with :giggle:

• Angry
Reactions: balvenie1401

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
Does anyone know if EvaKiss is still planning to do her Alpha/Beta/Final pattern with this release? I'd rather not have to wait and dodge spoilers while I wait for a release that's stable and has all the intended content.

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
Does anyone know if EvaKiss is still planning to do her Alpha/Beta/Final pattern with this release? I'd rather not have to wait and dodge spoilers while I wait for a release that's stable and has all the intended content.
She usually does that, so I wouldn't expect anything different this time around.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes