Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
View attachment 2276659
Interestingly enough, there are drawings of Shaiden Rogue on her official accounts. I must say the middle one here could fit in ORS. The others are pretty different from Lena.
Ummm no offense that just looks like any and every post-kardashian-style-era dime-a-dozen instathot....I think someone further back was more accurate when they said lana rhoades (ofc one could argue post surgeries the two things I listed are interchangeable...)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lucadiadis

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Ummm no offense that just looks like any and every post-kardashian-style-era dime-a-dozen instathot....I think someone further back was more accurate when they said lana rhoades (ofc one could argue post surgeries the two things I listed are interchangeable...)
Ahh. A fellow appreciator of pre-Kardashian-era-non-plastic-bullshit beauty. lol. Kardashian insta-thot style just absolutely wrecked everything and now supposedly beautiful women just look like living das3d clowns. It's like trying to impregnate a blow-up doll.

Had the same thoughts on Shaiden Rogue. I mean, yeah, I wouldn't kick her eyebrows out of bed for getting magic-marker on the sheets, but a natural, actual human-looking 7 beats a botox/collagen supposed "10" any day of the week.

Last edited:

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Update felt short, but I don't think it actually was, especialy if you look at all the branches and stuff that could have happened in the gallery... I definitely can't complain as the male MC got another scene with your friends blonde gf... the female MC with the stripper girl (and the 2 redheads)... so what I'm trying to push for is definitely happening. Bit of a shame that booky redhead blew a dude, I was trying to turn her into a full-on lesbo and a sidepiece like the other one, but not the end of the world.

(I'm not using their names as I renamed everyone using the mod)

Da¥e

Jan 7, 2020
Update felt short, but I don't think it actually was, especialy if you look at all the branches and stuff that could have happened in the gallery... I definitely can't complain as the male MC got another scene with your friends blonde gf... the female MC with the stripper girl (and the 2 redheads)... so what I'm trying to push for is definitely happening. Bit of a shame that booky redhead blew a dude, I was trying to turn her into a full-on lesbo and a sidepiece like the other one, but not the end of the world.

You must have encouraged her to go for that guy than.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
You must have encouraged her to go for that guy than.
Nope, even if you interrupt her talking to the dude during the party it happens...The stripper lady is always encouraging her to fuck people, but the female mc, while she has tried to make her less shy, hasn't encouraged any dude interactions only girl-on-girl stuff.

But like I said it's not a biggie.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
It was, as a matter of fact, myself who suggested Lana Rhoades.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Nope, even if you interrupt her talking to the dude during the party it happens...The stripper lady is always encouraging her to fuck people, but the female mc, while she has tried to make her less shy, hasn't encouraged any dude interactions only girl-on-girl stuff.

But like I said it's not a biggie.
The stuff with Mark can be prevented as soon as he is introduced in chapter 7. Partygirl shows wallflower a picture and MC can either encourage or disencourage her to flirt with Mark. You chose to let them flirt so wallflower hangs out with Mark in chapter 10 by partygirls schemes.

Is someone willing to share a brief summary on the most Chad path for Ian?
Ehh...

First opportunity is to fuck Cherry. A bit later, Alison asks for another date where she can be fucked. Ian can date Lena step by step and finally fuck her. When going out dancing, he can go for Emma. Alison is pissed at this, but it frees up fucking Cherry again later. Then Ian can have an affair with his boss, get in a open relationship with Lena and fuck Cindy in secret. In chapter 10, there is a threesome with Alison. Instead of Cindy, he can also screw Holly, but Lena and Minerva don't like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: zOrg5 and bansdebar

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022

If you want to go full lesbian with Holly, Lena needs to stay away from Ian and Ian needs to stay away from Holly.

th4n4s1s

Jan 28, 2019
I am getting an error since the first time I played the new episode.
It was working fine, but when I tried to execute the app again, I am getting a loading error on Win PC.
I tried to clean everything, in case it was caused by corrupted files, but I still get loading error and the game doesn't start

Da¥e

Jan 7, 2020
I am getting an error since the first time I played the new episode.
It was working fine, but when I tried to execute the app again, I am getting a loading error on Win PC.
I tried to clean everything, in case it was caused by corrupted files, but I still get loading error and the game doesn't start
Delete your saves folder.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I have. I actually went as far as to delete everything, download the file again, extract and still does not run.
The game also keeps its data in a folder %appdata%/Renpy/RedString-1574621830 It should be enough to delete just the file named persistent there, but your old saves are incompatible at this point so probably best to delete these as well.

Reactions: Da¥e
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes