Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
was there anything interesting in the Q&A from eva?
1. Eva has set up most of the main story threads she wanted to set up. Now she just needs to develop and then conclude them.
2. The 20 chapter estimate still stands.
3. She wants to put out Chapter 11 in under 4 months if she can, we'll see.
4. Robert is a low-tier character that was put in place so Lena could have sex early in the game. He's not pivotal and his role is being minimized, although he'll still show up.
5. She was surprised at Emma's popularity.
6. She's hoping to hire more people to help with development and reduce production time, and is working on that. However, she doesn't think she can delegate the writing, she has the best understanding of the characters and how they should be expressed.
7. More Bad Jess content is coming.
8. She's putting off customization options because they take a lot of time (Tattoos and beard for Ian, for example).
9. She likes most of the storylines she's writing, for different reasons.
10. She plans on developing Jeremy further as a character, just hasn't been able to do it yet.
11. She starts writing a chapter with several scenes and set-pieces in mind, and then writes to progress to those, linking them in a timeline. But it's not straightforward, since ideas come up while she's putting things together.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
4. Robert is a low-tier character that was put in place so Lena could have sex early in the game. He's not pivotal and his role is being minimized, although he'll still show up.
Glad that my Lena rejected him. Mike is more interesting anyway.

Jul 13, 2022
1. Eva has set up most of the main story threads she wanted to set up. Now she just needs to develop and then conclude them.
6. She's hoping to hire more people to help with development and reduce production time, and is working on that. However, she doesn't think she can delegate the writing, she has the best understanding of the characters and how they should be expressed.
8. She's putting off customization options because they take a lot of time (Tattoos and beard for Ian, for example).
10. She plans on developing Jeremy further as a character, just hasn't been able to do it yet.
11. She starts writing a chapter with several scenes and set-pieces in mind, and then writes to progress to those, linking them in a timeline. But it's not straightforward, since ideas come up while she's putting things together.
Emmas ass does wonders my bros. Based "Ass" from a based game.

• Haha
Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Mike and Axel is too overlapping as a character.
Robert and Stan too.

Those 4 can be narrow down into only 2 characters so, that's good.

Also yeah, Eva needs to be the one who writes. Art can be outsourced but not the writing. What makes ORS good is the writing.

elkal18

Jan 6, 2020
How do you make Louise acknowledge Lena as her Mistress? I think I did all the scenes with Louise I could, but in chapter 10 the "I'm your mistress" dialogue during the concert is greyed out. Any tips?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
How do you make Louise acknowledge Lena as her Mistress? I think I did all the scenes with Louise I could, but in chapter 10 the "I'm your mistress" dialogue during the concert is greyed out. Any tips?
It's determined by Lena acting dominant towards Louise in earlier chapters (louise_dominant flag) The activation point is telling Louise to keep masturbating when she's caught in Lena's room in chapter 7, which requires Lena to either have charisma and lust at 5+ points, or Lena to be high, or Lena to tell Louise she will teach her in chapter 5 when Louise comes on to her.

_Zebra_

Jun 24, 2017
all these eleven points say that it will take at least a year to see the light of a new version,

I point out 2 of the 11 points that prove my opinion

point 6) says that even if there were more supporters the development times will remain the same because he does not want to delegate the writing to others

point 8) is really useless and is just to make it clear that there will be delays

Just a mention for point 4) Robert is on love for Lena and very important to prove that Lena is total whore since the beginning and I hope to have choices for Lane to continue to fuck Robert... She broke his heart when she tells him she only wants him as a fuck-friend it's really interesting how Robert will react in the future.
i hope tht Robert will continue to be in touch with Lena.

Tatoos stuff are not necessary and they cause useless delay in the story progression
I think you misread point 8, because I can't see how it is linked in any way, shape or form with the idea that the game development will take more time. Eva said that adding further customization options for Ian would increase the development time. Because of this, she will drop this feature. Or maybe not completely drop it, but she will definitely limit the options as much as she can.

Considering that you think that tattoos and other cosmetic options are useless, for you, point 8 is a good news. I on the other hand, I can only hope that this will affect only Ian. Is hard to forget the Christmas post, just think of the possibilities:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Mike and Axel is too overlapping as a character.
They are opposites, if anything. Axel has been cheating on Lena and is now attempting to bring her back under his influence despite her wishes to the contrary. With Mike, it's Lena who is the third wheel Mike is cheating on his girlfriend with, it's Lena who is potentially cheating on her own boyfriend, and it's Lena who is pursuing Mike (although here it can be argued that unlike in Lena/Axel pairing Mike isn't exactly against Lena's advances)

May 8, 2020
I think you misread point 8, because I can't see how it is linked in any way, shape or form with the idea that the game development will take more time. Eva said that adding further customization options for Ian would increase the development time. Because of this, she will drop this feature. Or maybe not completely drop it, but she will definitely limit the options as much as she can.

Considering that you think that tattoos and other cosmetic options are useless, for you, point 8 is a good news. I on the other hand, I can only hope that this will affect only Ian. Is hard to forget the Christmas post, just think of the possibilities:
Bellybutton piercing, tattoos , blonde…
What a dream ! Perfecto

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

th4n4s1s

Jan 28, 2019
You need to make certain appdata is not hidden. %appdata%/Renpy/RedString-1574621830 is absolutely t he right folder. I had the exact same problem. I ended up going to that folder and deleting the persistent file and that fixed it. The only downside is all my achievements and gallery unlocks etc... were lost. Not sure where this happened, but I get the feeling it was the mod that messed up the persistent file somehow. It wasn't anything I did.

I may stop using mods completely as they are getting on my nerves. I unrenpy'd all the game's files so I could look over the source code and t he mod I had wouldn't allow the game to run and exited... I'm about to delete it I think and avoid them like the plague. If I get stuck, I can usually look over the code and figure it out on my own anyhow.
Thanks. I couldn't find it because it was hidden, duh! I am an idiot xD

Reactions: Night Hacker

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017

My impression from what she said is that she's at least limiting or postponing adding some customization options that she had originally planned on implementing, due to time constraints / workload. She mentioned maybe retroactively adding some of them once the game was complete.

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
She was surprised at Emma's popularity.
Emma is the best girl in the game though. She has a character, she is likeable as a person, she is sexy, she is different from the standard beuty type (like Lena and Cindy)... Only Minerva comes close for me.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes