ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Really interesting how Lena thinks that being with Louise and Ivy might not be cheating
I mean, it's not really surprising. The idea that cheating is when some guy other than girl's boyfriend sticks his penis in her, while two girls fucking are just a sexy picture to jerk off to isn't exactly uncommon. And there would be probably quite a few people saying exactly this, if the game flat out prevented Lena in relationship from having sex with other women.

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
Another dev who thinks a female cheating on her male SO with a female is not really cheating :Kappa: She's a woman though! :sneaky:
What I mentioned happens from Lena's POV, how Ian will react (I meant the choices Eva will give us here for him to react) is yet to be seen. I was merely pointing out what could be coming next. It's pretty evident how that might be the set-up for the future -somes for Lena and Ian.

I was actually more frustrated about the lack of communication from them throughout the chapter. I had the impression they could have an open relationship by the end of chapter 9, but it seems I got it wrong. It had been awhile since I last played the game before chapter 10, tho.

EDIT: My thoughts on this: I'm all for the -somes, but if these are the routes (lite cheating?) the MCs must take to get to them, well... we'll have to see.

I mean, it's not really surprising. The idea that cheating is when some guy other than girl's boyfriend sticks his penis in her, while two girls fucking are just a sexy picture to jerk off to isn't exactly uncommon. And there would be probably quite a few people saying exactly this, if the game flat out prevented Lena in relationship from having sex with other women.
I don't think it's that; either way - I think Eva could have written these scenarios slightly better. Lena's just wondering over Louise and Ivy, without giving a proper reason for such thoughts. Regardless, it's clear that the F95 crowd are more than happy with the possibilities here, so can one really blame the writer?

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I don't think it's that; either way - I think Eva could have written these scenarios slightly better. Lena's just wondering over Louise and Ivy, without giving a proper reason for such thoughts.
I think Lena isn't providing details for her reasoning precisely due to what i said -- because it's a pretty common view when it comes to "cheating standards" so to speak. Consider that Lena also doesn't provide "proper reasons" why she thinks that fucking other dudes behind her boyfriend's back is bad; the writer similarly expects the readers to understand the basis for such views on their own.

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
I think Lena isn't providing details for her reasoning precisely due to what i said -- because it's a pretty common view when it comes to "cheating standards" so to speak. Consider that Lena also doesn't provide "proper reasons" why she thinks that fucking other dudes behind her boyfriend's back is bad; the writer similarly expects the readers to understand the basis for such views on their own.
Sure, that's an interpretation. I still think differently, that she didn't have that have mindset. Instead, I'm mostly I'm going after Eva's writing/choices here, because I believe it's not the first time Eva writes slightly shallow motives for her characters, like - some motives are just passable. Perhaps it's just Eva streamlining the game a bit, instead of giving more choices to the player and more MCs to accommodate.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Not saying I agree that F+F shouldn't be considered cheating. It's a trust/honesty thing & that's bullshit behavior if those ground-rules aren't laid out beforehand.

That said, there's a more intense, primal, instinctual reaction involved in M+F cheating in an evolutionary mating sense, due to the potential implications there. Doesn't make the former "not really cheating" though. Seriously a bullshit cop-out. I've gotta be honest about my reaction of the former vs the latter though. "WTF? How the hell am I supposed to trust you?" vs "CAVEMAN SMASSSHHHH!!"

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Not saying I agree that F+F shouldn't be considered cheating. It's a trust/honesty thing & that's bullshit behavior if those ground-rules aren't laid out beforehand.

That said, there's a more intense, primal, instinctual reaction involved in M+F cheating in an evolutionary mating sense, due to the potential implications there. Doesn't make the former "not really cheating" though. Seriously a bullshit cop-out. I've gotta be honest about my reaction of the former vs the latter though. "WTF? How the hell am I supposed to trust you?" vs "CAVEMAN SMASSSHHHH!!"
I think it's both the mating sense, but also and perhaps more the inherent physicality and vulnerability in the M+F pairing. Yes, some women are bigger than men blah blah blah but on average, most heterosexual liasons see the woman put in a position of physical vulnerability due to their size and strength. So from that, a female cheating on a male could be viewed as not only a betrayal but a usurping of that "safe/vulnerable" space dynamic the female and S.O. first had; even more so if the affair-guy is seen as a risk for aggression or violence, which is often the case and probably part of the appeal of themes in games like this.

To me the whole trust part is overstated though; I often hear that as a progressive platitute; "oh, its not the physical act, it's the betrayal of trust in the emotional relationship".

Pardon my french, but that's fuckn bullshit.

If a guy's girlfriend tells him she's going out to eat at McDonalds, then comes back home and he asks, "How was McDonalds?", and she replies, "Hahaha I lied to you, I actually went to Taco Bell", he doesn't feel some deep emotional cut at the betrayal, no, he'd probably say; "Uhhhh well did you get me any gorditas?" :D

He feels devastated at sexual cheating because another guy had his dick in an area she normally only shows to her doctor and significant other; the physical act itself is extremely relevant in the betrayal.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I think it's both the mating sense, but also and perhaps more the inherent physicality and vulnerability in the M+F pairing. Yes, some women are bigger than men blah blah blah but on average, most heterosexual liasons see the woman put in a position of physical vulnerability due to their size and strength. So from that, a female cheating on a male could be viewed as not only a betrayal but a usurping of that "safe/vulnerable" space dynamic the female and S.O. first had; even more so if the affair-guy is seen as a risk for aggression or violence, which is often the case and probably part of the appeal of themes in games like this.

To me the whole trust part is overstated though; I often hear that as a progressive platitute; "oh, its not the physical act, it's the betrayal of trust in the emotional relationship".

Pardon my french, but that's fuckn bullshit.

If a guy's girlfriend tells him she's going out to eat at McDonalds, then comes back home and he asks, "How was McDonalds?", and she replies, "Hahaha I lied to you, I actually went to Taco Bell", he doesn't feel some deep emotional cut at the betrayal, no, he'd probably say; "Uhhhh well did you get me any gorditas?" :D

He feels devastated at sexual cheating because another guy had his dick in an area she normally only shows to her doctor and significant other; the physical act itself is extremely relevant in the betrayal.
I think either you misunderstood me or I misunderstood you, because I'm not sure what exactly you're disagreeing with or trying to say there. :unsure: Cheating is a bunch more than just betrayal of trust. I never said it wasn't. Emotional betrayal goes a lot further than eating at Taco Bell when you said McDonalds. Especially if you dropped the Chalupa, which is unforgiveable. The physical betrayal element just stings on a more primal level.

Was just saying for me personally, I'd have a much bigger problem with an s/o cheating with a guy than a situation with a girl on a primal level. But if we hadn't already come to some sort of agreement that F/F was ok, it's still quite a bit more than Taco-bell/McDonalds... F/M would feel more like a physical betrayal (due to those primal/pride aspects) as well as emotional for me. But I'd still lose trust in her and could potentially see her under a different light in a variety of ways (including emotionally) in an F/F, especially if I was serious about the relationship. Unless you're just fuck-friends, relationships are far more than just physical. Especially if the F/F was more emotional between the both of them, rather than a sex-toy friend she might bring home to share with you. Discussed and agreed on beforehand, parameters and boundaries set = fair game.

Last edited:

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
Guys are always competing with other guys on some level. More so in the mating sense. And it always has those ownership/exclusive undertones. "She is MY girl", "She will be mother of MY children" and so on. Also, there is a sense of pride in the mate you've got and that she chose you. This shit is wired on the instinctual level. So when your gilfriend is cheating with other guys it's devastating: it's not just the betrayal on it's own. It also means that not only exclusivity is gone, but the pride and the ownership as well. Before you were the strongest mate in world for her, someone she at least partially submitted to, who she respected and believed in. Now you got usurped in that role, now you are just one of many and your whole sense of worth is diminished. When she cheats with another girl it just another mode of relationships alltogether. Doesn't pack that big of a punch from the instinctual standpoint. Another girl can't give your SO babies, so she doesn't pose such a threat in that lizard brain of ours.

Despite that, cheating with other girl is still cheating, of course. Precisely because we are more than our instincts and our emotional connections matter as much as our physical do.

Reactions: zOrg5

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
It's not cheating because it's a girl? What kind of backwards thinking is that?
So if I'll let some guy put one in my ass I would not be cheating on my girlfriend?
Well, yes, quite a few girlfriends would be actually into watching that :whistle::coffee:

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I was playing got to chapter 7 was playing ian emma and ian's roomate was in the same room as soon as I choose to smoke that some kind of weed the weird visuals started looking like a animated kaleidoscope and then the error white screen rollback screen but it seemed to act like it was part of the game and not an error when I clicked on quite ian said something like "that did not work strange" then I clicked ignore and then ian was in the bar wondering what happened then it went back to the white error rollback screen it seems I could not do nothing except ctrl-alt-del to get out of it, was that part of the game-play or was that a bug?

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes