dundun

Jul 6, 2017
I was playing got to chapter 7 was playing ian emma and ian's roomate was in the same room as soon as I choose to smoke that some kind of weed the weird visuals started looking like a animated kaleidoscope and then the error white screen rollback screen but it seemed to act like it was part of the game and not an error when I clicked on quite ian said something like "that did not work strange" then I clicked ignore and then ian was in the bar wondering what happened then it went back to the white error rollback screen it seems I could not do nothing except ctrl-alt-del to get out of it, was that part of the game-play or was that a bug?
When Ian is taking Emma's drug and you are getting an exception error, this is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Yes. Pay attention to what Ian says, it provides hints what buttons on the "crash" screen to focus on, and you'll get through the sequence eventually.
Oh I made that mistake then I thought it was a weird bug anyway I took the other route clicked on the last one drugs not for me option and I've finished it for the current version but when playing leena I am guessing in the current version leena can't fall in love with holly yet leena's relationship level with holly is maxed but I can't get it to show a heart on holly's profile yes holly is my fav so far and yes love the game and for ian mc my fav girl for him is emma but not in this version sadly.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I think either you misunderstood me or I misunderstood you, because I'm not sure what exactly you're disagreeing with or trying to say there. :unsure: Cheating is a bunch more than just betrayal of trust. I never said it wasn't. Emotional betrayal goes a lot further than eating at Taco Bell when you said McDonalds. Especially if you dropped the Chalupa, which is unforgiveable. The physical betrayal element just stings on a more primal level.

Was just saying for me personally, I'd have a much bigger problem with an s/o cheating with a guy than a situation with a girl on a primal level. But if we hadn't already come to some sort of agreement that F/F was ok, it's still quite a bit more than Taco-bell/McDonalds... F/M would feel more like a physical betrayal (due to those primal/pride aspects) as well as emotional for me. But I'd still lose trust in her and could potentially see her under a different light in a variety of ways (including emotionally) in an F/F, especially if I was serious about the relationship. Unless you're just fuck-friends, relationships are far more than just physical. Especially if the F/F was more emotional between the both of them, rather than a sex-toy friend she might bring home to share with you. Discussed and agreed on beforehand, parameters and boundaries set = fair game.
Then we're in furious agreement! F/F would be a purely emotionally betrayal - though it would also depend on the way it was communicated like you said - if she was sketchy about it; ala "What's your problem I just hung out with friends on friday" when you know she slept in a girls bed, much more hurtful vs "Oh yah I messed around with Katie last friday, she's so hot!"

Oddly even imagining having a gf leave me for a girl is less hurtful than her cheating with a guy and wanting to stay in relationship. - I guess I could rationalize it as; she had desires I'd never be able to fufill - but not in a way that makes me insecure; I literally don't have the equipment even if I was the hottest guy on earth....

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Oddly even imagining having a gf leave me for a girl is less hurtful than her cheating with a guy and wanting to stay in relationship.
Not really odd, imo -- if the third party is of your own gender, then it's much more likely to deal severe hit to one's self-esteem, because it's like a direct comparison (that you've lost) While if that person is of the other gender, then it's much easier to mitigate this aspect of emotional damage.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Not really odd, imo -- if the third party is of your own gender, then it's much more likely to deal severe hit to one's self-esteem, because it's like a direct comparison (that you've lost) While if that person is of the other gender, then it's much easier to mitigate this aspect of emotional damage.
True, but many people would rather suffer an affair than a full-on split.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
True, but many people would rather suffer an affair than a full-on split.
Oh yeah, but i was just talking about the gender of the third person involved, not including the split/affair factor. In hindsight i didn't word that very well. And well, i'd guess this gender-dependent damage difference might outweigh the difference in damage for split/affair, so still not that odd.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
Then we're in furious agreement! F/F would be a purely emotionally betrayal - though it would also depend on the way it was communicated like you said - if she was sketchy about it; ala "What's your problem I just hung out with friends on friday" when you know she slept in a girls bed, much more hurtful vs "Oh yah I messed around with Katie last friday, she's so hot!"

Oddly even imagining having a gf leave me for a girl is less hurtful than her cheating with a guy and wanting to stay in relationship. - I guess I could rationalize it as; she had desires I'd never be able to fufill - but not in a way that makes me insecure; I literally don't have the equipment even if I was the hottest guy on earth....
Or, my dick game is so bad I turned her gay.
Hurts more.

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
It's plain cheating, regardless. Lena could have at least told Ian that Louise has a thing for her and whatnot, especially in the scenario where they agreed to experiment. That's where I think the script should have been better. But hey, if the game thinks that F/F is less of a cheating, and therefore it's not that bad, that means less drama later on (possibly) while opening the way for the F/F/M content with Ian. So, a win for F95 users?

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
But hey, if the game thinks that F/F is less of a cheating, and therefore it's not that bad, that means less drama later on (possibly) while opening the way for the F/F/M content with Ian.
Let's be honest, the amount of drama is most likely going to boil down to the player's choice. So you'll be able to make as big or as little deal out of it as you please. Much like you can have Ian react to Lena's Stalkfap content, e.g.

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
Let's be honest, the amount of drama is most likely going to boil down to the player's choice. So you'll be able to make as big or as little deal out of it as you please. Much like you can have Ian react to Lena's Stalkfap content, e.g.
Considering how I mentioned this stuff can lead to the F/F/M, yeah, that's mostly given. But it's not the first time the game assumes things for you, so anything can happen.

Dec 28, 2022
Another dev who thinks a female cheating on her male SO with a female is not really cheating :Kappa: She's a woman though! :sneaky:
I may understand relationships differently, but how is Lena cheating on Ian with Lou? She doms her, but they're friends, not lovers. They're just continuing the same thing they did as friends even before she was in a relationship with Ian.

Really interesting how Lena thinks that being with Louise and Ivy might not be cheating, she's even more sure of that about the former. As for Ian, he's quite sure of what to think regarding the same topic. I guess that's the set-up for the threesomes the Ian/Lena path might have if they chose to experiment, depending on how well Ian takes the news.
Actually wanted to reply to this o_O

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
She doms her, but they're friends, not lovers.
Well, people don't need to be lovers with person they fuck behind their partner's back, in order for it to be cheating. "He/she is just my friend with benefits" isn't going to cut it as explanation. It's sexual activity that generally counts, whether there's any deeper feelings involved or not.

Also, i think Louise would strongly disagree with the idea she and Lena are "just friends" at this point. Much like she was quick to consider Jeremy her boyfriend.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021

Thanks for clarifying. :) I'm the same on the latter paragraph too. Still devastating if you love her, of course. But it doesn't shatter the ego or bring up primal instincts the same way if it can be reasoned off as an equipment compatibility issue.

Dec 28, 2022
Well, people don't need to be lovers with person they fuck behind their partner's back, in order for it to be cheating. "He/she is just my friend with benefits" isn't going to cut it as explanation. It's sexual activity that generally counts, whether there's any deeper feelings involved or not.
To be fair you're right, the fact that it's being done behind Ian's back is what makes it shitty. Although idk if I would consider just sexual activity between friends to be actual cheating (if it's a thing that was done before the relationship as well lol, it's kinda weird if you suddenly start fucking your friend while you're in a committed relationship lol), but it's definitely shitty and if someone else would consider it cheating I wouldn't say they're wrong.

Everyone in the game is just utterly and annoyingly terrible at communication to the point of most characters doing everything behind everyone's back and acting like sociopaths, but I get that it's for the sake of drama. In stuff like BAD that doesn't take itself too seriously poor communication doesn't annoy me as much, but in ORS basically the entire "deeply dramatic and dark" plot is just based off of everyone being antisocial weirdos

Reactions: ZillaStarKilla
Dec 28, 2022

Also, i think Louise would strongly disagree with the idea she and Lena are "just friends" at this point. Much like she was quick to consider Jeremy her boyfriend.
Lou is a bit... easily attached to say the least. But we love her for that reason too :')

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019

I has been wanting to include a scene like this for quite some time, and it was finally the moment. I know you're starved for Ivy content, but she's not an easy catch: Jeremy has been trying to get her since Chapter 1 and he's still struggling! Did you make Ivy struggle in the grappling match or was she too much for Ian?
So, how do I get this scene?

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Is there a way to get Alison's belly button pierced that I'm missing? I've seen screen grabs with a green gem, but every time I get her to her second outfit, she never has it. I figured that teasing her about Cherry's would be the key, but that doesn't seem to do it. Was it removed in the latest update and the screen grabs are all from older versions?

Bom969

Jul 25, 2019
I tried a new path. It's cherry path with an open relationship with Lena and affair with emma, Minerva and Cindy. But in this Ian refuses to have threesome with Alison when Jeremy asks him. Any way to get that? Only way to get that for me tille now is if I ask for casual relationship with lena.
Please let me know if there is another way

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
I may understand relationships differently, but how is Lena cheating on Ian with Lou? She doms her, but they're friends, not lovers. They're just continuing the same thing they did as friends even before she was in a relationship with Ian.

Actually wanted to reply to this o_O
Sure, it's a friendly thing to lick each other's twats, finger bang each other, french kiss and play with dildos.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes