camube

Jun 4, 2022
You might as well say all 4 are overlapping because each of them has two legs and a dick.
Overgeneralization 101.
Of course it's a generalization. And as it is right now, obviously those 4 people are different "people". But that's just the way it is in the game we have now.

What I mean is back in the pre-production stage while in the process of creating the characters for the story, those 4 can be merged into 2 so that there are fewer characters in ORS which would hopefully lead to shorter development time. Since fewer characters means less variation of dialogues.

Does anyone have a whishlist they would like to see in the next update(s)?
Here's mine:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just want shorter development time, which we probably would still have.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
What I mean is back in the pre-production stage while in the process of creating the characters for the story, those 4 can be merged into 2 so that there are fewer characters in ORS which would hopefully lead to shorter development time. Since fewer characters means less variation of dialogues.
I think it wouldn't shorten development time as much as you think, because these characters are already "merged" to significant extent in this regard -- what i mean is, if you examine game script you will notice that often scenes for Robert, Mike, Mark, Ian and sometimes Stan are just copy-pasted with minor variations in their content to account for characters' personalities and circumstances.

Last edited:

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Does anyone have a whishlist they would like to see in the next update(s)?
Here's mine:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My main wish is Lena and Ian as a legit couple engaging in group sex, including DP, with Jeremy as a priority. One of my big regrets in that game is that we cannot get Lena and Ian becoming an official though adventurous couple far earlier.

Dec 22, 2020
#Minerva’s_team, #Minerva_needs_some_love

I followed this VN long time ago - from the very beginning, and I didn't leave a comment, but sex scene with Minerva in the hotel room made me to do it. It was so-o-o damn hot! :whistle: Eva_Kiss gave a big gift to the whole Minerva’s team - a deep sweet talk and full of lust, passion and mutual desire sex (on the lovers’ route) and filled with a male dominance-hate scene (on the fuck-buddies route). But I like romantic route the most, because we can learn more about her character.

It was enjoyable to watch melting Minerva’s cold attitude towards Ian with his compliments to her dress and especially hair. She got blushing like a schoolgirl for a moment and after dinner invitation she naively asked him: «What you said yesterday, did you mean it or was it another of your taunts? […] About my hair… That it looks beautiful», - she not used to receive compliments not by her husband, Arnold, not by the others; and there is Ian, a former employee, 14 years younger than her, had made her feel sexy and desirable hot woman again… :whistle: And even with her coldness she is quickly melting like ice cream on a hot summer day, although she doesn’t allow herself to admit it finally that she likes his complements and hides under carelessness:
- Let me say this: you look great tonight, Minerva.
- Thank you… I bought it on a whim and I had been looking for an excuse to wear it.

I believe Ian will cracked her ice wall completely and get to know a real Minerva. Fingers crossed.

Being a head of the magazine has left a mark on her character and behavior: «[…]my partner decided to quit, leaving me to manage everything. […] I had to make a lot of sacrifices». Added to it, she disappointed in husband: «I feel like my husband is more like a man-child than a real partner. Someone I have to take care of, on top of everything else», and got a disappoint in marriage: «[…] But after we settled into married life, Arnold and me became too busy with our own lives to really talk to each other. Nowadays it feels like we live separate lives, mostly. He’s involved with his hobbies and I with my work, and with running the household, and taking care of our son…»

Minerva was wrapped up in all these problems and suddenly some young and attractive boy appeared on her horizon, who decides to challenge her in front of her other employees (what does he allow himself?! :mad:) And prove her prejudice against him, which will soon become a catalyst of their affair, and then the relationship: "That attitude really gets on my nerves, but also part of the reason why we're sitting at this table tonight". It was a perfect story arc for these two characters. Brilliant work! (y)

After 3 intense sex sessions with Ian, Minerva decides to find a way out of life's dead end, desperately needs new emotions, impressions, wants to have some fun and get away from her usual boring routine. She is looking for a man for the role of a lover who can keep up a conversation with her, will be attentive to her, give her as much long sleepless nights as possible... I think her yoga sessions three times per week will change to sex sessions. :giggle: Minerva has an interest in Ian clearly as a lover, not sexual partner – why would she ask him to have a dinner and get to know each other: “It’d be better if we met in a more private setting. That way we can talk and get to know each other without so much… pressure.”

And how quickly she become disillusioned by Ian’s proposal and builds up her ice walls again:
- Can we skip the formalities? I’m not sure what you think this is, but I’m just interested in the sex, so let’s just skip the dinner.
- You’re actually right. What made me think I could enjoy having dinner with you? After all, all of this started because of your blackmail.

However, her self-confidence and determination were shaken for a moment - she obviously did not expect such a quick positive response to her invitation - this is visible and can be seen in their dialogue:
- Alright. Tomorrow, you say?
- Yes. Are you free?
- I am.
- Good…
- So, where do we meet?

- I haven’t decided yet. Let’s best meet in the corner near the office, at nine. I’ll come pick you up.

Regardless of her sexual freedom and emancipation (she even had experience of anal sex in the past, and something tells me her husband was not the first), Minerva reacts quite sharply to Ian's jokes about their age difference, and Ian, on the contrary, is a completely not concerned about this problem and allows himself to joke (sometimes inappropriate: "Don't worry, you're a total milf" :rolleyes:). She also does not fully admit to Ian that she is really interested in him outside of a sexual context:
- See? You like me after all.
- I think the word «like» might be a bit too much
-So, would it be fair to say you appreciate me, then?
- Maybe… acknowledge you.
- Considering it’s coming from you, I’ll count that as an enormous achievement
- As you should, ha-ha.
- I think it’s the first time I’ve heard you laugh…
- Because it’s the first time you’ve made me laugh.
- Another epic achievement. I’m killing it tonight.

- Actually, you are. I must admit I’m having a great tonight, unexpectedly so.

Is there an angle here for a more romantic caring relationship between them? Minerva isn’t a boss to Ian and they have a lovely dinner, so maybe will they develop a deep connection? :unsure: It would be mind-blowing thing to play – Ian is tender and loving, and caring, he wants to please her, make her cum like never before. :love: There is so much to dredge up!

I don’t think Minerva wants serious relationship with Ian like get married him after divorce Arnold. She made a clear statement about marriage: «[…]I thought it was all about passion and romance, but soon found out that it’s about more than that. It’s about companionship, trust, communication, mutual respect».

They are unlikely match on these items and she already has a negative experience of an unsuccessful marriage, so the possibility of their marriage is extremely small. :( Another option is to remain lovers until they get bored. Or something or someone will be able to bring them together (unexpected pregnancy maybe?! :oops: Bring more drama!). In any case, half of the game has been published, we are waiting for the rest!

P.S.: «I felt Minerva’s body squeezing tighter on my side, her hand caressing my chest», – Oh, God! It’s so sweet I really need a render for this description!

P.P.S.: Is there any information about possible meeting between Ian and Minerva's son?

Cheers,
Pristis.Microdon

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
What's the new patreon post?
Hold on to your seats guys !

Déverrouillé

In Chapter 10 I strived to create a variety of major scenes with the main cast, as well as some fun and creative moments. And, of course, I tried making the art as nice as possible. I quite like some of the final images. Which was your favourite scene? Were you surprised by anything, or did any particular illustration catch your eye?

Emma's scene was the first one that was hinted at. Her sexual connection with Ian has turned out to be more intense than expected and I wanted this scene to be lewd and kinky, with Emma jumping on him in a dirty bathroom to satisfy her newfound urges for her friend.

Ian and Lena's scene was very tricky to write, since it can vary greatly depending on your previous choices. But if you play it right, the sexual connection between Ian and Lena continues to develop as they discover how their desires slot together... or not.

I has been wanting to include a scene like this for quite some time, and it was finally the moment. I know you're starved for Ivy content, but she's not an easy catch: Jeremy has been trying to get her since Chapter 1 and he's still struggling! Did you make Ivy struggle in the grappling match or was she too much for Ian?

And speaking about Ivy, Lena and her finally found some intimacy. It was about time the two explored their "friendship" further, and after coming up with many ideas of how this scene would take place, I was able to find a place for it in Chapter 10.

Ivy can also be present during Holly's photo shoot, in which case she will make it her mission to spice things up... Or she can be absent, leaving Holly and Lena to have a tender moment of intimacy together (which can also end up in an even spicier way).

Incidentally, one of my favourite scenes was Ian checking out Bad Jess' videos. It seemed like a cool idea and I wanted to make it a bit more immersive, so I took the time to recreate the website and make several videos available to watch. I used this chance to try out a couple artists to help with these drawings, but the results weren't up to my standards... Did you notice some of the drawing were a bit different? I drew all the hairs and faces, but most of the bodies were drawn by somebody else. As you can see I wanted to add a fourth video, but didn't have time to create yet another scene... But I'd like to fill in that blurry rectangle at the bottom with something. What kind of video would you like Jessica to star in for you viewing pleasure?

If you're interested I'll make another post commenting on more scenes and some facts about their creation. Also, check out the , I've gone over it a few times now and answered most of the questions. Comment any question you might have, and if I haven't gotten to yours yet, I will in the following days.

Thriller

Nov 6, 2019

I has been wanting to include a scene like this for quite some time, and it was finally the moment. I know you're starved for Ivy content, but she's not an easy catch: Jeremy has been trying to get her since Chapter 1 and he's still struggling! Did you make Ivy struggle in the grappling match or was she too much for Ian?
Ahh I can't wait for an any Ivy scene at this point..

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
Really interesting how Lena thinks that being with Louise and Ivy might not be cheating, she's even more sure of that about the former. As for Ian, he's quite sure of what to think regarding the same topic. I guess that's the set-up for the threesomes the Ian/Lena path might have if they chose to experiment, depending on how well Ian takes the news.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes