bansdebar

Jan 11, 2019
Have to say, originally I wasn't very impressed with Alison. But after she revealed her breeding fetish I can't wait for Ian to creampie her some more. Hope Ian can impregnate alot of em. Also have to say I'm very impressed with how wel Ian is written, at this moment I think Ian's side is more fun then Lena's. Mostly due to fucking other woman takes effort and it feels like scoring. I also find it very realistic as Lena can basically fuck anyone she likes as is the case with woman in real life also.

The weakest part of the game I've experienced so far is the muh BBC of Jeremy. That could be ABIT stronger then just muh BBC. But I get some people are into race play. The angle of Lena wanting to steal Louises boyfriend is cool though.

All in all I'm very very impressed with what I've experienced so far.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Let's Play Together Overview

View attachment 2285898

Choose one of the two smileys to vote.

Votes count until Thursday, 5th January 11:59 AM CST.

My last post got deleted and I don't know why (the other posts are still up).
Maybe these posts break some rules, but I don't know which ones if any.
I try this one more time. If the posts get deleted again, I'm dropping this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or rule #10, upsetting mods in some way, :unsure: hell if I know how though.

bansdebar

Jan 11, 2019
The stuff with Mark can be prevented as soon as he is introduced in chapter 7. Partygirl shows wallflower a picture and MC can either encourage or disencourage her to flirt with Mark. You chose to let them flirt so wallflower hangs out with Mark in chapter 10 by partygirls schemes.

Ehh...

First opportunity is to fuck Cherry. A bit later, Alison asks for another date where she can be fucked. Ian can date Lena step by step and finally fuck her. When going out dancing, he can go for Emma. Alison is pissed at this, but it frees up fucking Cherry again later. Then Ian can have an affair with his boss, get in a open relationship with Lena and fuck Cindy in secret. In chapter 10, there is a threesome with Alison. Instead of Cindy, he can also screw Holly, but Lena and Minerva don't like that.
I followed your steps but when they meet in the bar after fucking emma you can't fuck alison nor Cherry. is there a specific action needed to be taken?

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
I followed your steps but when they meet in the bar after fucking emma you can't fuck alison nor Cherry. is there a specific action needed to be taken?
Alison is mad at you for Emma. But if you fucked Cherry once, she can be asked for another time (may require charisma and only happens at the end of the night, since Cherry needs to be sure that Alison is fine with it).

Reactions: bansdebar

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Indeed. It happened to me. The background change to the street too early.
So it's too early instead of too late? I thought the scene goes like this:

Ian and Holly have lunch together, then he supposedly have returned to the office and approached by Minerva.

th4n4s1s

Jan 28, 2019
The game also keeps its data in a folder %appdata%/Renpy/RedString-1574621830 It should be enough to delete just the file named persistent there, but your old saves are incompatible at this point so probably best to delete these as well.
I can't find said folder and I have deleted and redownloaded the game 3 times now.
Game still doesn't start and I am getting the following on my log.
"
Thu Jan 5 15:09:56 2023
Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.09s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.02s
Loading error handling took 0.04s
Loading script took 14.17s
"

Da¥e

Jan 7, 2020
I can't find said folder and I have deleted and redownloaded the game 3 times now.
"
Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178

Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.02s
"
AppData is a hidden folder

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I can't find said folder
Open a File Explorer window, type %appdata% in the address bar and press Enter. It should take you to actual location on the hard drive. From there, you can drill down to Renpy subfolder, and finally to the one for the game, RedString-1574621830

(or you can paste entire address in the address bar and press Enter, should get you there in one step)

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
"
Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178

Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.02s
"
You need to make certain appdata is not hidden. %appdata%/Renpy/RedString-1574621830 is absolutely t he right folder. I had the exact same problem. I ended up going to that folder and deleting the persistent file and that fixed it. The only downside is all my achievements and gallery unlocks etc... were lost. Not sure where this happened, but I get the feeling it was the mod that messed up the persistent file somehow. It wasn't anything I did.

I may stop using mods completely as they are getting on my nerves. I unrenpy'd all the game's files so I could look over the source code and t he mod I had wouldn't allow the game to run and exited... I'm about to delete it I think and avoid them like the plague. If I get stuck, I can usually look over the code and figure it out on my own anyhow.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes