Dec 28, 2022
Would you think the same if Louise was a male? If you do, you're a cuck ;)
Probably not, but honestly every exclusive relationship I've been in sucked so bad that I don't think I would ever be in the situation :ROFLMAO: so much jealousy, exclusive relationships can have so much baggage and it ends up just totally not worth the emotional trouble. For me at least, not arguing that it's true for everyone.

A proper open relationship would have Lena mentioning Louise shortly after that, but the game doesn't make it happen.
Agreed. Don't think it's cheating, but it's definitely terrible communication and shitty towards the partner

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
To be fair they were both unattached when it started... well Lou wasn't but I don't think Jeremy would care about that so much :ROFLMAO: they just continued doing it even after Lena becoming official with Ian... which I'm not 100% sure I'd call cheating because it's still the same friends doing the same thing as before, but it's definitely shitty because there was zero communication with the partner who might or might not be okay with that
Doesn't matter, I would not keep sleeping with my "special friend" if I got into a committing relationship, doesn't matter if we were doing it before. Sex is not yoga, jogging or tea time.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I could not find out how to buy that gothic like outfit when playing leena anyone know?

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Chapter 10 before the party you can buy it at the special shop for 5 $ (when you go shopping the option automatically comes up).
Ah well chap 10 leena only had 1 money and lost her job at the restaurant because of being laid off and I've seen that dress locked while in her room changing screen it would be nice if there was pregnancy option.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Ah well chap 10 leena only had 1 money and lost her job at the restaurant because of being laid off and I've seen that dress locked while in her room changing screen it would be nice if there was pregnancy option.
Play the cheat mode. Lena will start the game with 10 money already.

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
Eh, depends on the perspective... don't think sex should be taken that seriously imo
If that's an open relationship or you are both polyamorous, sure.
But you can commit to a monogamous relationship and fuck around and say "It's not cheating because we were doing it before we committed" doesn't work like that in the real world.

Dec 28, 2022
But you can commit to a monogamous relationship and fuck around and say "It's not cheating because we were doing it before we committed" doesn't work like that in the real world.
If you're not as terrible at communicating as the people from the ORS universe are, I'd hope you'd actually communicate that you're fucking your friend to your partner before you become monogamous, because if you don't and you're saying it's a monogamous relationship then it's just lying about being monogamous lol

I still think you'd be dumb to get mad at the partner about the sex, just about the lying in this particular case

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
If you're not as terrible at communicating as the people from the ORS universe are, I'd hope you'd actually communicate that you're fucking your friend to your partner before you become monogamous, because if you don't and you're saying it's a monogamous relationship then it's just lying about being monogamous lol

I still think you'd be dumb to get mad at the partner about the sex, just about the lying in this particular case
I would be mad if the sex continued after "the talk". What's the point in monogamy if you still have a bunch of sex with different people?
When my ex and I started to get serious with each other, I know for a fact she and her "special friend" stopped seeing each other, as to be expected from a normal monogamous couple.

Reactions: ffive and Cedrog

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
He's the rich old guy who wants to exclusively photograph you and offers you a lot of money. You don't have sex with him (EDIT) oh I see now seymour is mr ward my mistake.
As for that corrupt guy's offer I declined when playing leena for fear the date with him could lead to sexual I did not want that.

Last edited:

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
You talk like you have never had sex or been in a relationship.

Sex isn't that big of a deal. It's not this "sacred" thing that you must only do if you are married or in a relationship with someone. People can have casual sex without being attached to one another because sex is such a primal thing we "all" want/need but being in a relationship or being married isn't.

This absolutely doesn't mean that people who don't hold sex on a pedestal would cheat on their SO because "sex" and "relationship" are not the same thing. That's such a weird take to have/narrative to push. People can be (and are) casual about sex while committing to a monogamous relationship.

• Angry
Reactions: Esti

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
People can be (and are) casual about sex while committing to a monogamous relationship.
Uhm, no. People who are casual about sex with people other than their partner are in open relationship* Monogamous relationship is kind of defined by having only one sexual partner. It's why it's called "mono-" and not "poly-" gamous. It's literally what "mono" means.

*) as long as we are talking about actual sleeping around while in a relationship, vs just opinion that "casual sex when not in monogamous relationship isn't a big deal". Perhaps we have some miscommunication going on here.

Last edited:

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
You talk like you have never had sex or been in a relationship.

Sex isn't that big of a deal. It's not this "sacred" thing that you must only do if you are married or in a relationship with someone. People can have casual sex without being attached to one another because sex is such a primal thing we "all" want/need but being in a relationship or being married isn't.

This absolutely doesn't mean that people who don't hold sex on a pedestal would cheat on their SO because "sex" and "relationship" are not the same thing. That's such a weird take to have/narrative to push. People can be (and are) casual about sex while committing to a monogamous relationship.
How the fuck did you get to that conclusion from what I said?
I don't understand how being loyal to your monogamous partner is putting sex on a pedestal or being apposed to casual sex?
If jumping to conclusion is a sport you are at least a silver medalist.

To elaborate further - A monogamous relationship is basically a verbal contract that you exclusively have sex with your partner and nobody else.
If you keep sticking your tongue in somebody else's twat after you agreed to the contract, you are breaking said contract and thus, cheating.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Once again, the game clearly treats Ian and Lena as, let's say, “attached” the moment they commit. A proper open relationship would have Lena mentioning Louise shortly after that, but the game doesn't make it happen.
To be fair the game actually has Lena mention her ongoing flings during her talk with Ian:
Python:
                    # A - lena open
                    if lena_robert_dating or lena_mike_dating or v8_jeremy_sex or (lena_louise_sex and lena_reject_louise == False):
                        i "So is that a yes?"
                        l "It is... Kind of."
                        i "Kind of?"
                        l "You've been honest with me, so I will do the same."
                        l "I'm going through some kind of... \"experimenting\" phase right now."
# ...
                            i "So... Are you still interested in... {i}experimenting{/i}?"
                        l "I have... mixed feelings about it."
                        l "I have to admit it felt nice being able to do whatever without worrying about hurting anyone..."
                        l "But that won't be the case anymore."
Note, Lena's comment about "that not being the case anymore" can be interpreted as her being aware her continued "experimenting" will be emotionally hurtful, not necessarily that she's going to stop it (completely and/or immediately) :v

It's certainly not an open relationship, not as of chapter 10.
Technically it can be defined as "open relationship" during chapter 9 talk, if both sides have slept with other people, or if Ian is horny enough:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Although this shouldn't be treated as excuse for Lena to continue her "fun" with Louise, given she breaks off her other flings, and the talk clearly mentions "experimenting together" and not behind each other's back.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes