scor099

Aug 6, 2018
I just think Alison will be too much work.

She comes off okay when I first met her and my original plan was to get her and Ian together until she showed just how easily swayed she was.

Makes out that Ian is her first choice yet it only took a couple of minutes to have her drooling over Jeremy.

If I was going to set Ian up with someone it would be for a long term relationship so I could leave him to it but I don't think Alison is relationship material. I think she's going to spread for anyone that tells her she's pretty.

Holly or Lena would be better bets for him but as i'm more interested in Lena's story and g/g stuff I want Holly and Lena together.

I don't know who's left to set Ian up with where any kind of future happiness would be on the cards.

Maybe Ivy?

Cindy may be attractive but she's only interested as long as the guy is throwing money at her. A hooker would be cheaper.

Unless I cross my fingers and hope his boss gets a route and they can have angry sex for a while until they realise how so in love they are and skip off into the sunset together through fields of daffodils.

Alison was great at first but she showed how easy she was when she was sending pics to Jeremy and Ian basically playing the field. It took her a couple of minutes to go from talking to Ian to drooling over Jeremy so I left them to it to see if she would.

She did.

Then she makes out Ian was her first choice but would happily sleep with someone else because "he made her feel wanted".

I'm all for people enjoying sex but the aim is to find these guys a relationship and Alison went from great to not so much pretty quickly. She's just not worth the time if that's going to be how easy she is to sway.
I don't know why everyone's hating on Alison, she's a single woman who just wants to have sex, she just got out of a relationship and wants to play the field a little there's nothing wrong with that she didn't cheat on Ian or Jeremy, sure she jumped on Jeremy the minute Ian didn't come forward but that's Ian's problem not hers, she reached out to Jeremy before Ian Sure she was always interested in Ian and he was her first choice but she was interested in both of them and if Ian wasn't brave enough to claim her Jeremy is not going to miss that chance.

personally Alison is my favorite character so far and I'm going for her at every chance I get, she's not a cheater as far as we know, she was ready to move in together with her boyfriend until he decided to break up with her so that means she's committed, i don't know if she mentioned why her boyfriend decided to break up with her I hope someone reminds me if they know, but as I said she's my favorite.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
Overall, I like the more realistic approach Eva Kiss has with this set of characters. Right now Holly and Lena are looking like Ian's best bets for long-term options. For the moment Allison is portrayed as narcissistic, abrasive, not looking for anything serious and just slutting it up. She was flirting with Jeremy before she contacted Ian, so she looks like a serious cock gobbler similar to Ivy. Cindy is portrayed as a user. She forgot about her boyfriend the moment a higher status male showed any interest in her. It would be interesting to see if she's losing interest in Wade because he's dejected or she's the reason for his disposition. With the boss lady it looks like Ian can fuck the bitch out of her at a later date; Louise looks emotionally unstable; Emma aka Abella Danger looks interesting, but not much screen time so far. Probably just a side piece as the dev confirmed she'll not play a big role and her involvement is somewhat tied to the stuttering prick.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't know why everyone's hating on Alison, she's a single woman who just wants to have sex, she just got out of a relationship and wants to play the field a little there's nothing wrong with that she didn't cheat on Ian or Jeremy, sure she jumped on Jeremy the minute Ian didn't come forward but that's Ian's problem not hers, she reached out to Jeremy before Ian Sure she was always interested in Ian and he was her first choice but she was interested in both of them and if Ian wasn't brave enough to claim her Jeremy is not going to miss that chance.

personally Alison is my favorite character so far and I'm going for her at every chance I get, she's not a cheater as far as we know, she was ready to move in together with her boyfriend until he decided to break up with her so that means she's committed, i don't know if she mentioned why her boyfriend decided to break up with her I hope someone reminds me if they know, but as I said she's my favorite.
I'm not hating her, I specifically said i'm all for people that want to be free to enjoy themselves sexually.

I just said she isn't relationship material.

Ohh, I see, i did check now, are Tora Productions and Tlaero currently working on any games?
They are, it's called Life changes for Keeley. Should be out in a few months.

Last edited:

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Now that Cherry is gone, the only thing that matters for Ian is becoming a bro with Judo guy, starting an MMA career while writing a bestseller and ultimately becoming a rich and famous celebrity. Somewhere on the way Ian is going to fuck the bitch out of Minerva. After this feat she will become his manager on our way to stardom. The game ends with Ian becoming ufc champion and having two baby daughters with Minerva.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Brickman

May 26, 2017

Unlocked

Depending on your choices, Ian will have the chance to go on a date with Lena in this chapter. Last time we saw the interactions from Lena's perspective (both at the the record store and at the park with Holly) so this time it's your turn to step into Ian's shoes and play your cards right... or not.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017

Unlocked

Depending on your choices, Ian will have the chance to go on a date with Lena in this chapter. Last time we saw the interactions from Lena's perspective (both at the the record store and at the park with Holly) so this time it's your turn to step into Ian's shoes and play your cards right... or not.
Still a fan of Ian x Cindy tbh

taihen_addict

Dec 6, 2016
When it says "Depending on your choices", I guess it means both Ian and Lena must've chosen to like the fancy bar... maybe? And of course both the dates also must've taken place.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018

Unlocked

Oh fuck yeah baby, they look so cute together :giggle::love:
and Ian finally changed his clothes, thank God :D

i just hope Axel doesn't show up this time :oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: Malkovichi and p22
Jun 15, 2017
I just think Alison will be too much work.

She comes off okay when I first met her and my original plan was to get her and Ian together until she showed just how easily swayed she was.

Makes out that Ian is her first choice yet it only took a couple of minutes to have her drooling over Jeremy.

If I was going to set Ian up with someone it would be for a long term relationship so I could leave him to it but I don't think Alison is relationship material. I think she's going to spread for anyone that tells her she's pretty.

Holly or Lena would be better bets for him but as i'm more interested in Lena's story and g/g stuff I want Holly and Lena together.

I don't know who's left to set Ian up with where any kind of future happiness would be on the cards.

Maybe Ivy?

Cindy may be attractive but she's only interested as long as the guy is throwing money at her. A hooker would be cheaper.

Unless I cross my fingers and hope his boss gets a route and they can have angry sex for a while until they realise how so in love they are and skip off into the sunset together through fields of daffodils.
This ! I agree so much concerning Allison. She actually was my first choice before Ch.2 but then the way she went all over Jeremy in a matter of minutes ... it just disgusted me especially after I learned that Ian was supposed to be her "first choice" and knowing she started sending hot selfies to Jeremy first ? What the hell is that even supposed to mean ? I don't know dude, she doesn't seem honest. So I dropped her, I'm not interested in her anymore. Maybe when her route will be more developed, I'll give it another go but as of now, my interest dropped to 0.
Lena is a wild card since we control her decisions, but if we go for the good loyal route, she certainly the best option for Ian.
Holly is my favourite but it's out of personal preference.
I also agree with Cindy, she may seems cool and fun to be around but she seems too expensive.
Ivy ? Meh ... yeah she's hot AF but she doesn't have have much dignity.
And lastly, Minerva ... I'm curious about her true motives and who knows, maybe there's something interesting to learn.
sure she jumped on Jeremy the minute Ian didn't come forward but that's Ian's problem not hers, she reached out to Jeremy before Ian Sure she was always interested in Ian and he was her first choice but she was interested in both of them and if Ian wasn't brave enough to claim her Jeremy is not going to miss that chance.
I really don't like how some people (including you) make it seem like Ian lost something for not getting Allison... Seriously dude, what if Ian wasn't interested in her ? What did he lose ?
I hate the way some people make it feel like a girl's pussy is everyone's ultimate trophy and those who didn't get it are losers to the one who got it. Fuck that macho mentality. I'd rather win a girl's heart first because with heart comes pussy but heart doesn't come with pussy.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ian is definitely more exicited dancing with Cindy - his dick barely fits into his pants.) But he seems limp with Lena.
That's not his dick bulge in the Cindy pic, that's the wad of cash he's going to have to spend to have a date with her.

This ! I agree so much concerning Allison. She actually was my first choice before Ch.2 but then the way she went all over Jeremy in a matter of minutes ... it just disgusted me especially after I learned that Ian was supposed to be her "first choice" and knowing she started sending hot selfies to Jeremy first ? What the hell is that even supposed to mean ? I don't know dude, she doesn't seem honest.
That did made me chuckle. Made out Ian was her first choice yet she was sending pics to Jeremy first. Me thinks she is full of shit and just says what the guy wants to hear to get her way.

She had Jeremy then says what Ian wants to hear to get him too.

I didn't much attention to her after she was all over Jeremy within a couple of minutes. I redid the date the day after and turned her down, seemed pointless keeping up with it if i'm not interested in her. She'll be a notch on Jeremy's bed post and that's about it.

Be interesting to see what happens when she gets to the point where she's had enough of playing the field and wants to settle down again but there are no guys around her looking for anything serious.

Think i'm going to stick with the Cherry thing and see if it leads anywhere down the line.

Last edited:

bitbit699

Dec 25, 2019
Allison just wants the dick, and she wants it bad, it doesn't matter to her who it is, she could fuck that homeless dude that aproached Lena for all i care :D
I'm curious about the homeless guy and if there will be more to his story:unsure:

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes