SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Honestly, I want him (homeless guy) to fuck Lena. Pity fuck or her just slumming it, literally.
That's the spirit. Maybe a blackmail interaction, it would be interesting
or maybe open romance path started from pity. based on the dialogue it seems he's a good guy fallen from grace because seymour did something bad to him. so maybe lena can help him get back to glory and became a story about "behind every succesful man there is a women" kinda thing. hopefully there's a possibility like that
WTF????

:confused::cautious:(n)

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
What everyone should remember is that the characters in ORS are not clean slates. They have history. Allison gives Ian enough opportunities to prioritize her. She asks him to meet her for lunch to catch up. Her behaviour is markedly different if Ian chooses to go for it. If you instead choose to meet her with your other friends the message you are sending her is that you consider her a friend.

She even asks him at the bar when they meet up what the reason for them not getting together was. This goes to show that she has been dropping hints for some time. Maybe Ian was dense? Maybe Ian ignored her advances in the past? How long is she supposed 'make herself available'? There has to be a point when she decides the cost of telling Ian she wants to fuck him exceeds the value she places on their friendship.

Stop judging Allison for not begging Ian to fuck her and just recognizing a lost cause.
Thank you. This is sticky-worthy at this point, to be honest, as this Alison shaming simply for not getting the context for her reasoning is getting old.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Lena or any other girl in this game willingly fucking a hobo? Doubt.
A rape scene could be believable but don't know if Evakiss is interested in hobo rapes.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
This ! I agree so much concerning Allison. She actually was my first choice before Ch.2 but then the way she went all over Jeremy in a matter of minutes ... it just disgusted me especially after I learned that Ian was supposed to be her "first choice" and knowing she started sending hot selfies to Jeremy first ? What the hell is that even supposed to mean ? I don't know dude, she doesn't seem honest. So I dropped her, I'm not interested in her anymore. Maybe when her route will be more developed, I'll give it another go but as of now, my interest dropped to 0.
Lena is a wild card since we control her decisions, but if we go for the good loyal route, she certainly the best option for Ian.
Holly is my favourite but it's out of personal preference.
I also agree with Cindy, she may seems cool and fun to be around but she seems too expensive.
Ivy ? Meh ... yeah she's hot AF but she doesn't have have much dignity.
And lastly, Minerva ... I'm curious about her true motives and who knows, maybe there's something interesting to learn.

I really don't like how some people (including you) make it seem like Ian lost something for not getting Allison... Seriously dude, what if Ian wasn't interested in her ? What did he lose ?
I hate the way some people make it feel like a girl's pussy is everyone's ultimate trophy and those who didn't get it are losers to the one who got it. Fuck that macho mentality. I'd rather win a girl's heart first because with heart comes pussy but heart doesn't come with pussy.
Yeah, buddy. Allison so far looks like a trainwreck, that can only improve in the future. I didn't get the impression she's playing games. She's honest about not looking for a serious relationship and just looking for cock.

A rape scene could be believable but don't know if Evakiss is interested in hobo rapes.
Definitely no rape scenes because of patreon. That hobo didn't look like a typical hobo though. From the scene with Seymour I can see a potential revenge arc starting.

bitbit699

Dec 25, 2019
No I don't see that happening either but as suggested (if I remember correctly) Seymour and the "hobo" know eachother. So I think there will be more to his story than just being a hobo.

Jun 15, 2017
Crazy how people are getting booed for sharing their opinion if it doesn't match theirs or the general opinion on a freaking forum that is meant for this, it doesn't make me want to share mine that much anymore ... that reminds me of something very mainstream since those last few years :unsure:
It's also crazy to see people doing U-turns when it comes to theirs, they praise something then condemn it later.
And I just realised that it happens often when I give mine like for example with the whole topic of "cuck Ian" where I got mistaken for one of those who claims that Ian is a beta cuck loser which I thought was understandable to have that feeling although I don't agree with them and now this "Allison shaming" thing where I'm pretty sure I'm getting mistaken for one of those who are slut shaming her. Then comes that guy in shiny armor saying "Enough is enough, what you say is baaaad"
When I see the replies and the reactions from certain people, I can see that some don't like it when someone has a different opinion and it shows that some people can't be reasoned with. But anyway ... I'm not sorry for not being on anyone's side but my own, not sorry for thinking outside the box and not sorry if some people are unable to understand what I say then put words in my mouth. I don't like being mistaken for someone I'm not and I don't like being forced to explain myself for something that was misunderstood.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Three updates in and I'm really enjoying it.

...I'm still disappointed that Eva decided to have two MCs, though. I just don't like Ian. Feels like half of each update is wasted on him. It would be so much more satisfying to have double the Lena content each update.
I find myself heavily agreeing with this... Plus it like Jeremy gets WAY more love then him, from a writing perspective and in gameplay, I think by the ned of the game, there won't be a hole Jeremy hasn't seeded, won't be surprised if Lena cucks Ian either..

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
What everyone should remember is that the characters in ORS are not clean slates. They have history. Allison gives Ian enough opportunities to prioritize her. She asks him to meet her for lunch to catch up. Her behaviour is markedly different if Ian chooses to go for it. If you instead choose to meet her with your other friends the message you are sending her is that you consider her a friend.

She even asks him at the bar when they meet up what the reason for them not getting together was. This goes to show that she has been dropping hints for some time. Maybe Ian was dense? Maybe Ian ignored her advances in the past? How long is she supposed 'make herself available'? There has to be a point when she decides the cost of telling Ian she wants to fuck him exceeds the value she places on their friendship.

Stop judging Allison for not begging Ian to fuck her and just recognizing a lost cause.
I mean, if Ian doesn't see it and she's still really into him she could stop beating around the bush playing games and straight up tell Ian she wants him tbh. If Ian then still says no ok, she can go fuck with Jeremy.

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
I mean, if Ian doesn't see it and she's still really into him she could stop beating around the bush playing games and straight up tell Ian she wants him tbh. If Ian then still says no ok, she can go fuck with Jeremy.
It's a game, mate. There are supposed to be challenges. Also, Allison and Ian have known each other since high school. He has not displayed any interest in her until now. Once we have control of Ian we get a small window of opportunity to change that. If you don't grab it with both hands she decides that she might as well get what she needs from Jeremy. Why in the world would she need Ian's permission for that?

Even leaving that aside I am not sure there are that many women open to making the first move. Especially , one so brazen you are suggesting. This may come across as blatant generalization but somehow all straight women (at least whre I am from) seem to have agreed that the guy must make the first move. And in most cases EvaKiss seems to agree. Other than Lena (whom we control) all other women are (probably?) going to be coy about their desires.

Jun 15, 2017
Oh and btw, saying shit like
Makes YOU seem like a 2015 pop-feminist from tumblr.
Not sure i'm supposed to understand something from this, I don't know what the F is "a 2015 pop-feminist from tumblr" but do you care to explain why you don't agree with what I said or you're just here to trash talk ?

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
It's a game, mate. There are supposed to be challenges. Also, Allison and Ian have known each other since high school. He has not displayed any interest in her until now. Once we have control of Ian we get a small window of opportunity to change that. If you don't grab it with both hands she decides that she might as well get what she needs from Jeremy. Why in the world would she need Ian's permission for that?

Even leaving that aside I am not sure there are that many women open to making the first move. Especially , one so brazen you are suggesting. This may come across as blatant generalization but somehow all straight women (at least whre I am from) seem to have agreed that the guy must make the first move. And in most cases EvaKiss seems to agree. Other than Lena (whom we control) all other women are (probably?) going to be coy about their desires.
Just playing Devil's Advocate to keep the convo going and to explore different talking points. It's shown that Ian was extremely shy and maybe even somewhat depressed during hs (Was he also dating Gillian at the time? Idk) so of course he wasn't going to notice Allison, especially since she's being coy. Don't know where you're getting Ian needing to give her permission from. Also, making the first move isn't so brazen like you say. If she really liked Ian and she wanted to know where he stands with her she could've straight up asked him about it before monkey branching to Jeremy. From a game pov, I get having Ian (the player) chase her but I'm not talking about game mechanics, I'm just talking about the character on her own separate from that.

Ryu Hawke

Jul 1, 2017
I hope we get enough content of Stan/Lena and Ed/Lena before Eva goes on break.

I somehow find Stan and Lena’s story to be more interesting than others atm and I’m really looking forward to it.

As for ED, him catching Lena while changing , shows that something really interesting is in store for those who pursue this path.

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
Just playing Devil's Advocate to keep the convo going and to explore different talking points. It's shown that Ian was extremely shy and maybe even somewhat depressed during hs (Was he also dating Gillian at the time? Idk) so of course he wasn't going to notice Allison, especially since she's being coy. Don't know where you're getting Ian needing to give her permission from. Also, making the first move isn't so brazen like you say. If she really liked Ian and she wanted to know where he stands with her she could've straight up asked him about it before monkey branching to Jeremy. From a game pov, I get having Ian (the player) chase her but I'm not talking about game mechanics, I'm just talking about the character on her own separate from that.
I apologize if I came across as too snarky. Absolutely not my intent.

Ian was shy. Agreed. But I feel introversion is rarely rewarded especially in dating. What I mean is that it is Ian's fault if he does not recognize Allison's interest in her. Also, he is her friend. If the feelings are not reciprocated she risks losing him as a friend. That is one reason she might hold back on being too open about her feelings. Secondly, Ian is not a 'catch' (at least not yet). He is not the epitome of male beauty, there are no legends of his sexual prowess etc. . Allison and Ian share interests but that is not and has never been a test of compatibility. It does not make sense to ruin a perfectly good friendship. If Ian gets the hint well and good, if not, well there are plenty more fish in the sea. Allison does not have those qualms about Jeremy. He is an acquaintance, yes, but if all does not turn out well she would probably have no problems never seeing him again. The fact that he has got good muscle definition does not detract either. Why not go for the less risky option? She gets to slake her lusts and also keep Ian as a friend, which she assumes he is perfectly content with if he does not make a move.

Allison is needy. She wants to be the sole focus (trying to steal Perry's spotlight). If Ian does not give her his time and attention she takes it to mean that he does not want to be more than friends. Also, I get the feeling that Ian is her only true friend. She does not really belong to the group of friends who all share their band as a point of contact.

If Ian really wants to be with her, he can cancel his lunch appointment with Holly. Make his interest in her clearly known at the bar and reveal that Jeremy was out with his girlfriend before. The problems arise when players ant to maximize their chances with all the girls. If you like Allison go for her. Forget about Holly (you can do both though). You can't want to maximize your chances of getting laid while begrudging someone else for doing the same thing.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Perhaps Alison was a bit shy in high school to confess her attraction and didn't want to risk her friendship with Ian. I mean, probably all of us had friends in school who we were attracted to but didn't have the courage to confess and potentially screw the friendship, so it's not so hard to imagine her frustration with Ian who doesn't notice her as something more than a friend.

Also, Alison lays HEAVY hints for Ian that she's available and interested. I mean, you have to be blind like Perry not to recognize them. Let's examine her behavior.
1) She calls Ian and asks to have lunch with him. Jeremy picks up on it right away and tells Ian to go. Ian also has an obligation to Holly, so he might have to refuse. If he chooses to go and tells her words of encouragement, it's a done deal between them. After that Alison does everything in her power to seduce Ian: send a selfie, asking if he likes the photo; flirt with Ian in the bar, asking him to come with her when she goes to get the drinks; if Ian picks up on those hints and shows his interest, she dismisses Jeremy's advances and tries to focus Ian's attention on her.
2) If Ian meets her with the others, then she thinks that Ian is the same old doofus and expresses her interest in Jeremy. However, if Ian tells her that he'd like to meet her more often, then she's curious to continue.
3) She asks Ian what he thinks of her (She can't get more obvious than this), gauging Ian's interest.
4) If Ian played his cards right up to this moment, then Alison starts flirting with Ian and then goes for the drinks to see if he'd follow. If he goes to help her with the drinks, she straght-up asks him why he didn't hit on her in high school. I mean, it's a pretty blatant first move in my book. If Ian doesn't beat around the bush and goes for it, then it's sealed.
5) If up to this point Ian was coy and didn't express his interest openly, Alison starts to lose hope on Ian and consider going for Jeremy instead, because he doesn't beat around the bush and shows his appreciation clearly. If Ian paid attention to Alison previously and wants to up his game by flirting with Alison (finally!), then he easily gets her interest back and goes home with her.
After all that, it's a bit unfair accusing her in dishonesty or preferring Jeremy. All of her behavior is in Ian's favor, he just needs to show some appreciation and make his intentions clear to seal the deal.

You also need to keep in mind that she chooses between Ian and Jeremy, her 2 high-school friends that she knows for a long time. She's not bold or desperate enough to hook up with strangers after all (who would totally be all over her). She wants to celebrate her freedom with people she trusts. She tries to act confident but she's not confident enough to straight-up tell "Hey, Ian, now that we're both free... do you find me sexy?" so that's why she uses hints to gauge his interest first.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes