Jun 15, 2017
So, for one saying that someone who just wants to have sex with no strings attached is automatically objectifying the person that they are interested in having said sex with is such a nuclear take for me. Wanting to have a casual sex relationship with someone doesn't necessitate treating or viewing such person solely as a sexual object. Sure, some people may act like this, but it is perfectly possible to just fuck someone one, two or multiple number of times, and still see them as a human being and respect them. Same goes for relationships such as 'fuck buddies'. Human relationships are a complicated thing, and I think that your view on said subject is very reductive.
Alright, I give you that. I should've put more thoughts into it. It's not my thing to have sex with no attachments so I may have been to quick to judge. Thanks for clarifying.
For two your disgust with the way that Alison acted is really weird to me. Why shouldn't she sent those messages to Jeremy while also pursuing a sex relationship with Ian? It's not like she and Ian are dating or anything. She wants to get laid so she is maximizing the chance of said thing happening by flirting with more than one guy at the same time. Ian being her 'first choice' may just mean that she prefers him over Jeremy in some way, not that she literally had to text him first for that to be true.
Ok, I understand but again, I don't have an issue with her wanting to fool around and again it's not my thing, I don't like it but the way she was playing the field didn't fit right with me after I learned a bit more about her. It's not a matter of relationship, friendship or whatever and also I never said that she needs someone's permission to do so. Like I said before, I'd rather have a deeper emotional bond with someone first. And my opinion on that isn't just for girls, I don't like Don Juan either, so no, I'm not biased because I'm a man.
That being said, someone mentioned some facts that I was unaware of so I might want to re-explore her route some other time but right now I'd rather focus on other routes that would fit more with my own personal moral values.

Concerning Ivy, well I'll never change my mind on the topic of sex workers. Those who have the choice simply sells their dignity for money, those that don't have a choice is different of course. Sure they can do whatever they want but that doesn't change the fact that I'll think they don't have dignity (and I'm sure they don't care about what I think about them)
It's a bit off topic but the way sex workers and sexuality are being glorified/promoted in MSM, I don't like it and I don't think it's very healthy for children that are so easily exposed to some extreme degree of depravity but anyway... I'm pretty sure we won't ever agree on that topic so I suppose we should agree to disagree.
For four, by saying that you sound like a 2015 pop-feminist from tumblr, I meant that you writing about objectification of people by just wanting to have a 'no strings attached' sex with them is something that I would normally associate with a certain type of people active on tumblr a few years ago, that were talking about how viewing someone as just a person that you would like to have sex with is objectification. In other words pop-feminists. People that are more concerned with aesthetics of feminism than really liberating people from oppressive gender roles.
Thanks for the explanation. Well since you managed to make me see things from another point of view and make me change my mind on that topic, I guess I don't fit that kind of definition, right ?
For five, I am glad that you liked my profile pic ;). I will make sure to call you a homophobe if I ever see you taking homophobic stuff in this thread.
Yeah, well I owe you an apology. I was sarcastic because some group of people tend to call other people names without even knowing them. So I might have misjudged you, sorry.
Feel free to spy on me but trust me, you won't have the chance to call me that. ;)
Thanks for reading my blogpost.
Nah, thank you for replying, I like this kind of message way more than what you previously posted.

Ryu Hawke

Jul 1, 2017
Will the new update only have Ian’s path or lena’s path as well? I played this game directly from V0.3 so got to play a lot. But I was wondering how much content does she release per update? Like a week’s content or more in game?

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Will the new update only have Ian’s path or lena’s path as well? I played this game directly from V0.3 so got to play a lot. But I was wondering how much content does she release per update? Like a week’s content or more in game?
All Chapters have at least 60-40% split between the main characters. Chapter 1 had 50-50 split of screentime, but Ian had to make most of the choices, with Lena feeling rather as a playable NPC. Chapter 2 had 35% of Ian and 65% of Lena. Chapter 3 was more of a 55% Ian and 45% Lena. Eva tries to keep it balanced.

Jun 15, 2017
Yeah it seems like we will not agree on this. I am personally very pro sex work and sex workers. I would have no problem dating one (or multiple ones... at the same time ;)). I guess our worldview is just too different. As for children being exposed to such things, I think that it's a role of the parents to control what they are seeing. I personally started watching hentai at 12-13 and browsing 4chan at 14, and I turned out okay (I hope? I am 19 now btw) but now the thought of someone watching that shit at such a young age feels weird to me. However just exposing younger people to the concept of sex workers existing, and telling them that they are also people, that are worthy of respect is something, that I think should be done in order to make society more accepting and open-minded.
You see, I'm one generation older than you (born in 91) and you willingly started watching adult stuff so young, while I started at around 16-17.
Teach kids Respect, okay (towards anyone) BUT not promote sex work and if kids has to be taught about those stuff, I'd rather want it to be taught when they're mature enough to understand, in the meantime, I'd like kids to remain kids.
And when I said that kids were exposed to some extreme level of depravity, I was thinking of those adults that dresses up their kids in queer clothing and brings them to gay prides alongside some dude in bondage gears on a leash (wtf dude ?)
And also, respect those age restriction on games and movies, like for example I'm waiting for the release of Cyberpunk 2077 and knowing the amount of sex that's going to be included in the game, I'd cringe hard if my brother allows my nephew (13) to play it.
Well to be honest you don't strike me as a feminist at all (maybe a SWERF? I dunno)
SWERF ??? The hell are those stuff ? Nah, when it comes to feminism, I guess I'm more of an old school feminist, like female's right to vote, work, equal rights and that good ol' stuff ... not those crazy femenazi but I hate being associated to groups as if I was some kind of sheep. I think you could compare me to an omega in a wolf pack, the lonely one with his own view of the pack.
I had the impression that you were insinuating that I am the stereotypical twitter wokescold 'SJW' based on my profile picture and your message seemed like something that such a person would say, so I did the classical 'no u' move.
Yep, I'm guilty :rolleyes:
Well, sorry if I came off as rude, I tend to be unnecessarily confrontational.
I had that impression and I tend to be unnecessarily sarcastic (and defensive) :sneaky:
Oh and btw, speaking of the profile pics, may I know the source of your profile pic? That's a really hot ass ;).
Sure thing, it's Maron, Krillin's ex girlfriend in Dragon Ball
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Ian is an extremely low test character and his personality is just oozing with this soft, estrogen laden vibes. He is basicly begging to be cucked, which i think will be the main canon route for him. It is either that or he is a homosexual. Even his penis looks like a little weewee. Lena will be dissapointed.

I wish we could be playing with chad axel and his herculean stature and looks, or Chad jeremy and his LITERAL THIRD LEG.

Brickman

May 26, 2017
Everyone complaining about Alison sounds like a beta cuck to me lol. She's a grown woman and she doesn't have to answer to Ian. She's clearly intereste din him and you as the player should go for her if you really want her. Complaining about her searching some attention elsewhere (Jeremy) when you fail to give it to her is petty. She gives you plenty of chances to get with her and Ian's obviously her first choice. If she goes with Jeremy is only because Ian doesn't pay her attention or your stats are way too low.

qwertycoltan

Jun 2, 2018
i hope we get two different routes for cindy, like in one route she cheats on wade with ian but is more shallow, and a gold digger, while in the other route she just breaks up with wade and ian can comfort her then she ends up less bitchy and not a gold digger.

Reactions: BloodyMares

MagiLord

Aug 25, 2018
And when I said that kids were exposed to some extreme level of depravity, I was thinking of those adults that dresses up their kids in queer clothing and brings them to gay prides alongside some dude in bondage gears on a leash (wtf dude ?)
I hate to barge in, but I often see that point made, and I find little soundness. Nowadays, unless you monitor preteen/teens 24/7, they will navigate the internet and they'll easily find sexual content. Would you rather discuss (controlling the extent of the explanation) certain sensitive topics with your kid, or would you rather just him find it out on his own?

If we are talking about younger than 9, bondage gears and a leash can quickly be explained away as "they are just clothes, they are dressing up" and that won't prompt any more questions - and if they do, they won't be sexual in nature.

As far as "exposure", statistics show that most people recall being ashamed of their bodies around 13 yrs old, with the youngest ones being 9-10 yrs old (preteens). Kids can become self-conscious of their bodies as early as 6yrs old. That means that previous to that moment, children haven't learned what sexualisation is, means or how it applies to nakedness. Skin and bodies are just skin and bodies.

Although they aren't stupid, it serves no purpose to try and apply adult logic to them. "Depravity" becomes depravity when a gauge of what "normal" and "moral" has been determined.

Ryu Hawke

Jul 1, 2017
All Chapters have at least 60-40% split between the main characters. Chapter 1 had 50-50 split of screentime, but Ian had to make most of the choices, with Lena feeling rather as a playable NPC. Chapter 2 had 35% of Ian and 65% of Lena. Chapter 3 was more of a 55% Ian and 45% Lena. Eva tries to keep it balanced.
Thanks for the info. Looking forward to the update, especially Lena’s.

jalon33

May 25, 2020
Is anyone else getting a virus alert for the .exe file? I tried all 5 different links and same problem for each.

daliath

Apr 17, 2020
Sorry prude boi haha, but yeah, a rape scene is too much for me. I still thinking that just a blackmail scene without any sexual interaction could be possible according to the base idea of the game
I think it can be more simple than that. Lena will be corrupted by Seymour, and Seymour can give her to the hobo. Remember that Seymour is the villain in ORS according to Eva.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
i hope we get two different routes for cindy, like in one route she cheats on wade with ian but is more shallow, and a gold digger, while in the other route she just breaks up with wade and ian can comfort her then she ends up less bitchy and not a gold digger.
Cindy will end up suffering at Axel's hands after he finds out Ian kissed Lena.

Reactions: alex andrews
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes