Petro28

Sep 11, 2017

Unlocked

Depending on your choices, Ian will have the chance to go on a date with Lena in this chapter. Last time we saw the interactions from Lena's perspective (both at the the record store and at the park with Holly) so this time it's your turn to step into Ian's shoes and play your cards right... or not.
It is the same place, so Lena's ex can get in our face all over again, fuck. Although, doing it two times in a row would be odd.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Ivy ? Meh ... yeah she's hot AF but she doesn't have have much dignity.
Ivy would never be relationship material and unless she gets the same treatment Jessica did she's nothing more than a quick fuck. Unless of course you have a fetish for girls that are going to constantly cheat on you. She would be 10x worse than Gillian lmao.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Ian actually dresses up for Lena. He's got his priorities right.

But honestly becuase i'm a terrible person lmao, the thing i care most about in this game is getting Lena and Ian together so Lena can secretly slut it up and cheat a bunch. Bad girls with naughty secrets... :love: :love: :love: So hopefully that route is a robust one.

But i feel a little bit bad for Ian. i'll do a nice route for him and Lena too. :LOL:

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017

But honestly becuase i'm a terrible person lmao, the thing i care most about in this game is getting Lena and Ian together so Lena can secretly slut it up and cheat a bunch. Bad girls with naughty secrets... :love: :love: :love: So hopefully that route is a robust one.

But i feel a little bit bad for Ian. i'll do a nice route for him and Lena too. :LOL:
As a side note, it would be messed up if the real world worked like this. This timeline's 2020, the year the god(s) decided to play around with an optional terrible Earth route in a separate save file.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017

You are an evil person and I like that :devilish:

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
This ! I agree so much concerning Allison. She actually was my first choice before Ch.2 but then the way she went all over Jeremy in a matter of minutes ... it just disgusted me especially after I learned that Ian was supposed to be her "first choice" and knowing she started sending hot selfies to Jeremy first ? What the hell is that even supposed to mean ? I don't know dude, she doesn't seem honest. So I dropped her, I'm not interested in her anymore. Maybe when her route will be more developed, I'll give it another go but as of now, my interest dropped to 0.
but why are you disgusted by what she did? she's a single woman she's not Ian's girlfriend or anyone's girlfriend for that matter, she didn't cheat on anyone the woman just wanted sex it doesn't matter with who as long as she gets it, and what's the difference between what she did and what you can do as Ian when you go after Cherry?, you basically do the same if you as Ian chase after Cherry, if you did that then you're no better than Alison, you ditch her for a chance with Cherry knowing that she's interested in you, so why is it ok for Ian to jump on Cherry but if Alison hook up with Jeremy you get mad, why would you even get mad at a single woman who's doing nothing but looking for a hook up, sure she sent Ian and Jeremy some pictures and playing both sides but she's doing something within her rights as a SINGLE WOMAN, if she did what she did while she was with her boyfriend then I'm with you she's disgusting and I wouldn't look at her twice but you can't judge a single woman for playing the field and seeing who's available.

I really don't like how some people (including you) make it seem like Ian lost something for not getting Allison... Seriously dude, what if Ian wasn't interested in her ? What did he lose ?
I hate the way some people make it feel like a girl's pussy is everyone's ultimate trophy and those who didn't get it are losers to the one who got it. Fuck that macho mentality. I'd rather win a girl's heart first because with heart comes pussy but heart doesn't come with pussy.
I'm objectifying her?, if anything I'm defending her against people like you who are mad, disgusted and judging a single woman on what she can or cannot do, people are mad because they see her as something they have to conquer and no one else should, she's just playing her own game just like Ian.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
i'm wondering what will Allison story be like if we let her fuck Jeremy and just stay friends :)

Jun 15, 2017
but why are you disgusted by what she did? she's a single woman she's not Ian's girlfriend or anyone's girlfriend for that matter, she didn't cheat on anyone the woman just wanted sex it doesn't matter with who as long as she gets it, and what's the difference between what she did and what you can do as Ian when you go after Cherry?, you basically do the same if you as Ian chase after Cherry, if you did that then you're no better than Alison, you ditch her for a chance with Cherry knowing that she's interested in you, so why is it ok for Ian to jump on Cherry but if Alison hook up with Jeremy you get mad, why would you even get mad at a single woman who's doing nothing but looking for a hook up, sure she sent Ian and Jeremy some pictures and playing both sides but she's doing something within her rights as a SINGLE WOMAN, if she did what she did while she was with her boyfriend then I'm with you she's disgusting and I wouldn't look at her twice but you can't judge a single woman for playing the field and seeing who's available.
Hey, don't put words in my mouth alright pal ?
My issue with her behavior is nothing but a conflict with my own personal moral values. That's it. I play my main Ian route like I would behave IRL and IRL I just don't like people (yes I mean both guys and gals so don't call me hypocrite) who goes having sex around simply because I value emotional connection more than just physical connection. Call me old fashioned if you want.
Also, the way Allison seems deceiving about how Ian was supposed to be her first choice while almost sexting Jeremy first.
The way she almost doesn't even try to get who she supposedly wants ... if Ian doesn't show enough interest she's looking for, why not try a bit more ? Why should it be men to chase women, why not the opposite especially for a woman who just want casual sex ?
Oh and in some playthough, I tried to get her and even if Ian shows interest, she can potentially go with Jeremy instead ... what is that bullshit ? So, Ian's supposed to be the first choice and even if he shows interests in her, if it's not enough, Allison will dump him for someone who's more agressive ? Then don't give me that bullshit that he was her first choice bordel de merde ! (Yeah, I had to swear in my native language for this)
I know, I'm not supposed to know this at that point of the game but ..... well, I know and I'm not roleplaying so IDGAF.
You see, its not just a matter of fooling around with guys, it's the whole morality behind it, the way it is done, the lies and the hypocrisy. I just don't like it.
Oh and I never judged her like some people would call her a slut while doing the exact same thing she did. I'm not even that interested in Cherry but went for her because the entire context was different (and because I wanted to have at least one sex scene) but to be honest, next update, I'll try to hook Perry with her instead.
I'm objectifying her?, if anything I'm defending her against people like you who are mad, disgusted and judging a single woman on what she can or cannot do, people are mad because they see her as something they have to conquer and no one else should, she's just playing her own game just like Ian.
Did you actually read what I wrote ? I shouldn't even have to reply to this.
No need to tell me a hundred times she's single, yeah sure go ahead fuck whoever you want, I'm not judging, she does whatever she wants but I don't like that and it's not for me.
Yeah, you know I understood that you were defending her but it was the way you phrased it that seemed like you were saying "she's not an object to fuck but her pussy is still gold medal for Ian or Jeremy" which didn't sound right for someone who were trying to defend her.
When you say "it's Ian's problem" and "Ian isn't brave enough" as if Ian was competing against Jeremy and if he's not good enough to win his prize (which is Alison's puss) you still objectify her dude. And why should it be Ian's problem btw ? Why shouldn't it be Allison's problem if she doesn't get him, she was the one who was supposedly interest in him in the first place ... but once again, that sounds more like bullshit and I don't trust her words for it.
When someone just want to have sex with no attachment, they're just objectifying whoever they're gonna have sex with, doesn't matter gender. That's how it is.

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
What everyone should remember is that the characters in ORS are not clean slates. They have history. Allison gives Ian enough opportunities to prioritize her. She asks him to meet her for lunch to catch up. Her behaviour is markedly different if Ian chooses to go for it. If you instead choose to meet her with your other friends the message you are sending her is that you consider her a friend.

She even asks him at the bar when they meet up what the reason for them not getting together was. This goes to show that she has been dropping hints for some time. Maybe Ian was dense? Maybe Ian ignored her advances in the past? How long is she supposed 'make herself available'? There has to be a point when she decides the cost of telling Ian she wants to fuck him exceeds the value she places on their friendship.

Stop judging Allison for not begging Ian to fuck her and just recognizing a lost cause.

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
That's the spirit. Maybe a blackmail interaction, it would be interesting
or maybe open romance path started from pity. based on the dialogue it seems he's a good guy fallen from grace because seymour did something bad to him. so maybe lena can help him get back to glory and became a story about "behind every succesful man there is a women" kinda thing. hopefully there's a possibility like that

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes