Jun 15, 2017
I'm wondering what is the age that you think that people are 'mature enough' to understand this stuff. I would personally go by World Health Organization's sex education guidelines.

Yeah, I'm curious what kind of 'queer clothing' you have in mind here. I've never seen people bringing their children dressed in kink gear or shit like that to the pride, so I don't know what exactly you are talking about. If you mean just makeup and clothes in the colors of lgbtq flags or gender nonconforming outfits, then I do not really see a problem there. As for 'dudes in bondage gears on a leash': I think that pride parades should be kids friendly, so of course people shouldn't be coming there in BDSM outfits. It's also bad optics, and is giving more ammo to the bigots. It would be better if people left this stuff for events like Kinkfest that are made for adults. But to be perfectly honest, children can see way more nudity on the European beaches, than on the pride parades, so I don't think it's really that big of a deal. Also I wouldn't call queer clothes and people in bondage gears an 'extreme level of depravity'.

Oh, I am also waiting for Cyberpunk 2077. I also played Witcher 2, that was made by the same studio (CDPR), when I was around 13, and Witcher 3 a few years later and I'm okay (and I've read Witcher books when I was even younger). I believe that games' age restrictions are generally too high tbh. While I think that the Witcher games are okay for people 13+, seeing content of CP2077 makes me think that 15+ rating would be more applicable for this game. 18+ ratings for these games seems like too much for me, especially because Witcher games have no full frontal nudity in them and in CP2077 nudity can be turned off.

I am gonna quote Urban Dictionary here:

Jeez, I don't know what type of people you mean by saying 'feminazi', but I really do not like this expression. Don't get me wrong, there are some type of people that claim to be feminists that say some crazy stupid shit [pop-feminists, wine feminists, TERFs (Trans Exclusionary Radical Feminists), etc.], but making comparison between them and nazis seems to me like playing down atrociousness of an actual nazi ideology. Also, you saying that you are 'more of and old school feminist' makes me think that you would consider people like me (intersectional feminists, marxist feminists, anarcha-feminists) as 'feminazis'.

I also am an individualist (Max Stirner is my favorite philosopher), but saying things like this seems really cringy to me. Sorry.

Thanks for the source, she is really cute. I do not know very much about Dragon Ball (I'm more of a Naruto kind of person), but can you tell me why does she look almost exactly the same as Bulma?
I'd like to reply but I don't want to continue debating since we're completely out of topic... but according to your replies, I can promise you, I'm not that kind of guy. Anyway, sorry pal.
Concerning Maron, no idea why she looks so much like Bulma

redraw

Apr 6, 2019
Contraposing sex with dignity feels like a curious take on this particular forum.

Like, Lena poses nude, which in some circumstances people would consider shameful. She doesn't have a problem with it, however, so is she cashing out her dignity?

As long as either of them remain comfortable with their work, why should they be perceived as having forfeited dignity?

Lena's serving job and Ian's writing assignment have demonstrated more humiliation than Ivy seems to express.

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
I'm curious to find out will Axel try to hurt Ian after he finds out that he is dating/seeing Lena :)
Call it a hunch, but that's one reason I think BJJ will come in handy... And why I invested in it. I don't think Ian is strong enough right now to take on Axel bare handed, and so I think it will pay dividendes.

jadenyuki

Oct 9, 2019
Ok, I just started to play as Lena and I am a bit confused with it, lol... are we alternating the MC along the way?

Also, before I go too far, is Cindy bangable in the future?

jalon33

May 25, 2020
Ok, I just started to play as Lena and I am a bit confused with it, lol... are we alternating the MC along the way?

Yes, you alternate between controlling Ian and Lena. So far, there are no sex scenes with Cindy, but almost assuredly will be in the future.

gmen20

Dec 28, 2019
I'm curious to find out will Axel try to hurt Ian after he finds out that he is dating/seeing Lena :)
Axel will be devastated and that's when I cuck him with Cindy

Probably on the update Monday/Tuesday

Last edited:

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Call it a hunch, but that's one reason I think BJJ will come in handy... And why I invested in it. I don't think Ian is strong enough right now to take on Axel bare handed, and so I think it will pay dividendes.
Yea, me too, just in case, my Ian will be a bad mother f*** with all those skills :D
But idk i don't see a reason for Axel to fight Ian, isn't it enough that she fucked Axel for how many years, one?
he then fucked another girl (like Lena wasn't enough for him...) she dumped him and that's that.

it would hurt me more if he said something to Ian how she was in bed when she was with him :(
that would be worse then fighting :(

• Wow
Reactions: scor099

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
Yea, me too, just in case, my Ian will be a bad mother f*** with all those skills :D
But idk i don't see a reason for Axel to fight Ian, isn't it enough that she fucked Axel for how many years, one?
he then fucked another girl (like Lena wasn't enough for him...) she dumped him and that's that.

it would hurt me more if he said something to Ian how she was in bed when she was with him :(
that would be worse then fighting :(
Well Axel has shown he has some temper issues with Robert. And seriously, as they say, "to the winner gets the spoils", it doesn't matter much he was with her before... The important thing is she's with Ian now. She has a past, big deal. It matter most that she wants her present, and possibly her future to be with Ian... And to add insult to injury I'll have even more fun getting Cindy away from him too :D

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes