Jul 9, 2020
Does anyone know mode games with Holly like characters? The shy insecure girl that is mogged by prettier characters around her and think has 0 chance with the MC really does it for me, specially If they are not very voluptuous.

I didn't even bothered to go for anyone else after she confesses to Lena her feelings for Ian, God bless her beautiful soul.

That corruption scene is non canon and frankly a blasphemy.
Have you considered watching the movie "She's All That"

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
Does anyone know mode games with Holly like characters? The shy insecure girl that is mogged by prettier characters around her and think has 0 chance with the MC really does it for me, specially If they are not very voluptuous.
Annie from Eternum, Jill from BaDIK, Rebecca from A.O.A Academy (the game, unfortunately, is abandoned, but there is enough content), Alex? (I forget her name) from The Entrepreneur. In fact, any top-tier AVN has such a character, it's the most popular cliché.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Annie from Eternum, Jill from BaDIK, Rebecca from A.O.A Academy (the game, unfortunately, is abandoned, but there is enough content), Alex? (I forget her name) from The Entrepreneur. In fact, any top-tier AVN has such a character, it's the most popular cliché.
Welcome back!:D That was hell of a time.

And I'll add a simple truth: Holly > Jill.

Nov 30, 2022
Great game! Guys do you have any idea about how far this game is from being completed? GGGB is completed and its size is about 2 GB, this game is like 0.8 GB but it has better and more detailed art which would compress worse than one in GGGB, so to compare both games size wise we can say ORS is 0.4 GB It means if ORS gonna have same length story as GGGB, it's now at 20%

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Great game! Guys do you have any idea about how far this game is from being completed? GGGB is completed and its size is about 2 GB, this game is like 0.8 GB but it has better and more detailed art which would compress worse than one in GGGB, so to compare both games size wise we can say ORS is 0.4 GB It means if ORS gonna have same length story as GGGB, it's now at 20%
The game is approximately halfway done.

Reactions: hotNess

K_Nakamura

Jun 29, 2020
Make the next game without multiple protagonists. It was a cool expermient but it failed. I don't really feel connection to any of protagonists, it's not an RPG, it's like you're above the fight, observing and cannot immerse yourself because it's about 2 totally different people. I really love GGGB and EvaKiss so pls listen.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Make the next game without multiple protagonists. It was a cool expermient but it failed. I don't really feel connection to any of protagonists, it's not an RPG, it's like you're above the fight, observing and cannot immerse yourself because it's about 2 totally different people. I really love GGGB and EvaKiss so pls listen.
"Eva Kiss, do things for me"

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
"Eva Kiss, do things for me"
I don't think it's that. I think it's him voicing his opinion on this type of game, and I agree with him. I would rather have one character i can identify with. Not a fan of more than one like this. GGGB was a good example of how to do it right.

I would think that with only ONE path to follow, it would not only make development of this game easier (I can't even imagine the tangled mess of path options are available when you have to take into account the different things two characters can do). It would also make it easier and give more room for more options and relationships when you're focusing on just the one character.

This was NOT someone demanding something is done "for them" but a legitimate criticism against multiple MCs.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
A valid criticism. I like the overall story, but I would have also loved to see just one main character like in GGGB. Easier to immerse yourself in that character, easier to develop for the dev and leaves more time for the dev to add in more characters and options for just the one character rather than dealing with the tangled mess of paths available when you have two MCs.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
The dual protagonist experiment added more to her plate, and as a result, added far too much branching, inconsistency with characters and some moments, and discombobulated the story itself in parts. In short, Eva's attempt, while promising in theory, hasn't turned out as expected, with a below average story, fetishized content and interaction with most of the characters, lacking of ACTUAL content with others (cough cough Ivy cough cough). So, it somewhat disappointing, despite this game being average overall, if not a little lower.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes