Cappucinn0

Oct 8, 2019
well im a big fans of GGGB, even the art isnt top like this, but the story progression is good.
well when im first playin this i feel a little bit different, coz there's two protagonist that we played, and well its too bad there's not corruption system like GGGB had. On my first playthrough I really hope there was a corruption system for Lena, but its look like Eva didnt include it here. Maybe Eva want this game had different playstyle and system so i will accept but yeah its really had to move on from GGGB. hehehe

• Angry
Reactions: pavlogrk

ABlackOcean

Apr 27, 2021
he story is breathtaking
He had; keyword "had". His route was planned but got scrapped to trim up the game.
Such a bummer. I feel like an Ed-route could/should have been kept in. It would have added some unique spice.
meanwhile other characters/routes dont really add anything that wasnt already added by others.
like the restaurant-colleague, forgot his name, that guy was just more of the same.
In my eyes it would have made more sense to keep the Ed-thing and cut the other guy short instead...

Well... cant have everything.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Any femdom?
There is the beginning of what could be considered an m/F femdom-ish route, with evidence in Chapter 10. Date Lena, subscribe to her stalker-fap, act insecure (but not enough to break-up or oppose her stalker-fap. Basically, don't be a control freak). As Lena, do stalker-fap (obviously), tease Ian in Chapter 10 instead of putting out when the option comes up at the end of the chapter.

Note: Lena does not have to act like a total cunt or slut up to chapter 10 to get to this point. If that is your thing, have at it, though it's advisable not to sleep with Jeremy, for future (speculative) potential blocks in the route you're looking for. Also, as Ian, don't fuck Holly.

Last edited:

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020

Just wanted to let you know that my plan is to publish the Chapter 11 Prologue this next Friday 10.
Summer is around the corner in ORS, and some characters will be sporting adequate new outfits for the season. In Holly's case, depending on how her personality has been evolving, she'll choose one of two looks:

Aside from work on the prologue, many other tasks have been worked on: new and updated music tracks for the game, some technical and visual enhancements, test for artists (I have found two that could work, so I've already commissioned a scene for each) and mainly a total overhaul of my software and hardware set up. This has caused all sort of problems, but I've finally managed to get the important things in working order. I had been postponing this, since I hate changes and migrating data and programs is as messy as a real house move, but now was the time to do it. Besides, I wanted to experiment with new AI technologies, to see if I can implement them somehow to speed things up in the near future. So far I managed to create some pretty decent scenarios for the game, and even though they're not perfect yet, I will try to implement some in the upcoming release. Here's as assorted mix of results I managed; some of those look really promising and almost good enough to be used in-game.

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022

Just wanted to let you know that my plan is to publish the Chapter 11 Prologue this next Friday 10.
Summer is around the corner in ORS, and some characters will be sporting adequate new outfits for the season. In Holly's case, depending on how her personality has been evolving, she'll choose one of two looks:

Aside from work on the prologue, many other tasks have been worked on: new and updated music tracks for the game, some technical and visual enhancements, test for artists (I have found two that could work, so I've already commissioned a scene for each) and mainly a total overhaul of my software and hardware set up. This has caused all sort of problems, but I've finally managed to get the important things in working order. I had been postponing this, since I hate changes and migrating data and programs is as messy as a real house move, but now was the time to do it. Besides, I wanted to experiment with new AI technologies, to see if I can implement them somehow to speed things up in the near future. So far I managed to create some pretty decent scenarios for the game, and even though they're not perfect yet, I will try to implement some in the upcoming release. Here's as assorted mix of results I managed; some of those look really promising and almost good enough to be used in-game.
I wish ch.11 would come so surprisingly quick.

hotNess

Jun 25, 2020

Holly looks so good <3

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Damn it would be cool to see Holly with her hair down, it really suits her. (y)
As for the two versions of Holly, Eva is too fond of pink. Even though I have mostly corrupt Holly in most of the routes, I like the one on the left more (I hate pink).

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Damn it would be cool to see Holly with her hair down, it really suits her. (y)
As for the two versions of Holly, Eva is too fond of pink. Even though I have mostly corrupt Holly in most of the routes, I like the one on the left more (I hate pink).
I see where you're coming from. Pink is an easy color code for girly and feminine, which even with Holly's "corruption," she still very much is at this point in the story. So while I like the outfit on the right better to represent Holly's growth and confidence in herself, I think a yellow or maybe light purple could still get across the same feeling as pink without it being the obvious color.

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes