dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Does anybody know what the requirements are for Lena to say "Let's talk about this..." to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
? I switched to a save in which Lena isn't dating Ian, did (IIRC) every photoshoot with Stan, and has a full relationship bar with Stan, but "Let's talk about this..." was still unavailable.
This option is not possible right now. It needs variable stan_change that is never set.

Reactions: Chemish

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Oh, and I see that all my efforts to talk sense into Cindy have finally payed off... in the reveal that she and Wade have separated to think about what they want. Fantastic. :mad:
It actually does go a bit different, depending how much effort Ian has put into helping Cindy and Wade:
Like, the actions are the same but the attitude about it (and their relationship in general) can differ.

(oh, and if Ian is fucking Cindy then he's late to the meeting. Gee, i wonder why. Dum-dum-dum)

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
It actually does go a bit different, depending how much effort Ian has put into helping Cindy and Wade:
Like, the actions are the same but the attitude about it (and their relationship in general) can differ.

(oh, and if Ian is fucking Cindy then he's late to the meeting. Gee, i wonder why. Dum-dum-dum)
Yikes, so all of Ian's efforts to keep them together is to just prevent Cindy and/or Wade from doing anything too stupid.

Let's hope wade_cindy = 2 actually able to salvage the relationship later, because I would be pissed if they end up breaking up anyway.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Yikes, so all of Ian's efforts to keep them together is to just prevent Cindy and/or Wade from doing anything too stupid.

Let's hope wade_cindy = 2 actually able to salvage the relationship later, because I would be pissed if they end up breaking up anyway.
Eh, it's already too late for me.

I know there's the hint we might still be successful if we pulled out all the stops trying to patch things up, but it's too little too late. I didn't work my ass off for 10 chapters to keep two side characters together to be satisfied learning they haven't completely closed the door on their relationship. I expected *some* degree of payoff. By now it ought to be painfully obvious where my sympathies lie; why insist on dragging out the drama?

It's yet another indication ORS is spinning its wheels rather than knuckling down and advancing the story.

Reactions: Cahmon

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Even for a short prologue, that was less than I was expecting.
Kinda hard not to make the comparison between the ex-girlfriend from that game that shall not be named and the sudden return of Gillian here. I mean what was the point of Ian moving on from being depressed over the end of their relationship to start something anew with Allison, Holly, Lena, Cindy, Minerva or someone else? Drama for drama's sake is not really something i feel this game needs more. :censored::unsure:

Stan being a incel fucker doesn't surprise me anymore, that seemed to be the character's development.

Reactions: Cahmon and ename144

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I'd imagine it does, otherwise there's very little point for Ian's interference to be there.

Btw, if Lena is on speaking terms with Axel then you can find out all these photoshoots Cindy did weren't in vain, and she got contract from that top model agency Ivy (and Lena) were aiming for, as a promising fresh face. Gonna be fun for Wade (and Ian if he's on Cindy's route) no doubt.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: mommysboiii

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
As is, it seems like it's being railroaded into being a little too basic and extreme. Lena decides to tease Ian at the end of chapter 10 > Automatically denies him in the prologue sex scene too.
Automatic denial only happens if Ian has entered the cuck route, by acting insecure about Lena's rating of his penis, or if they haven't yet had sex at all up to this point.

Also, i wouldn't already jump into proclamations this is guaranteed to be automatic and will never, ever change -- if there's one interesting thing about Eva's games, it's they typically have multiple entry/change points. E.g. this prologue also allows to set Lena/Ian relationship as open, if the player missed out this opportunity when Lena and Ian agreed to date.

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Kinda hard not to make the comparison between the ex-girlfriend from that game that shall not be named and the sudden return of Gillian here. I mean what was the point of Ian moving on from being depressed over the end of their relationship to start something anew with Allison, Holly, Lena, Cindy, Minerva or someone else? Drama for drama's sake is not really something i feel this game needs more. :censored::unsure:

Stan being a incel fucker doesn't surprise me anymore, that seemed to be the character's development.

Rhino3333

Nov 5, 2018
Suddenly wondering, did Ward have something to do with Lena's mom falling off the ladder? It's obvious he cut off her other sources of income and perhaps intends to buy the cafe. Wouldn't be too farfetched to cause another lil "accident" and pay off the doctor to blame it on some other causes, just to make Lena's life as difficult as possible, so he can dominate and enslave her more easily. But if this is the case then it's truly disturbing.

• Angry
Reactions: Aramintha

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Automatic denial only happens if Ian has entered the cuck route, by acting insecure about Lena's rating of his penis, or if they haven't yet had sex at all up to this point.

Also, i wouldn't already jump into proclamations this is guaranteed to be automatic and will never, ever change -- if there's one interesting thing about Eva's games, it's they typically have multiple entry/change points. E.g. this prologue also allows to set Lena/Ian relationship as open, if the player missed out this opportunity when Lena and Ian agreed to date.
Calling it a proclamation is a mischaracterization. I never once said it was guaranteed. Just that it was concerning and that I hoped it wouldn't veer off into that rigid path, a concern there is solid basis for, judging by how it was handled in GGGB + the pattern that's emerged on that route since the start of Chapter 10. I'm also talking about that path specifically, hoping there will be a lighter, more flexible and plausible version where they're still a loving couple who simply play with that theme occasionally for the kink, as one of several pre-existing kinks they can switch between.

Last edited:

Dreik90

Apr 1, 2018
Hi guys! ive tryied everything to have the stan option in the update but nothing has worked for me. any tips, or maybe even better a save ? thank you!

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes