Dreik90

Apr 1, 2018
Hi guys! ive tryied everything to have the stan option in the update but nothing has worked for me. any tips, or maybe even better a save ? thank you!

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Hi guys! ive tryied everything to have the stan option in the update but nothing has worked for me. any tips, or maybe even better a save ? thank you!
Yeah, you forget about Stan and go for a less cringy option. Pro tip!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I disagree. The simple fact that Ian is once again open to try a relationship with Allison, or Holly, or Cindy, Or Lena or even Minerva seems to me enough indication that he is growing past whatever happened between him and Gillian in the past. Unless Gillian is back to become another possible romantic route i still see her presence as just more drama for drama's sake. And even if this were to be the reason for Gillian to be back it would still take time away from the already quite big cast the game have for both protagonists.

Anyway, can't comment much about Stan since i haven't bothered with his route other than using the mod to check the gallery.

Reactions: ename144

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
I disagree. The simple fact that Ian is once again open to try a relationship with Allison, or Holly, or Cindy, Or Lena or even Minerva seems to me enough indication that he is growing past whatever happened between him and Gillian in the past. Unless Gillian is back to become another possible romantic route i still see her presence as just more drama for drama's sake. And even if this were to be the reason for Gillian to be back it would still take time away from the already quite big cast the game have for both protagonists.

Anyway, can't comment much about Stan since i haven't bothered with his route other than using the mod to check the gallery.

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
Those Stan dialogues in the prologue were cringe as fuck. I wish eva didn't go all trope-y on his character. Great to see some off-screen development for Cindy. There is a good chance that Cindy steals most of Lena's work in the pure Ian-Lena low corruption routes. It would also be fun to explore the Ian-Cindy path in the next release. Finally, Gillian is back. Excited to see how eva would develop her relationship with Ian.

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2020
This prologue was indeed underwhelming. But not necessarily for its amount of content, more so because of the writing.

I can't speak for Stan since I thankfully acted nothing more than neutral towards him and the whole Wade/Cindy Situation bothers me given that, at least at the very moment, there doesn't seem much difference between helping and not helping.

The worst thing though in my opinion is the way Holly and Lena interact. In Chapter 10 they fucked and then shared a passionate kiss (for me) with clearly reciprocating feelings, just so now Lena can ask Holly whether or not she is into someone specific for example the guy from work.
Like wtf?!? Did they just completely forget about what happened before? They are attracted to each other and have shown that but in the prologue, they just act as if nothing happened, as if the other person has no idea and as if you have to hide your own feelings.
I would understand it if someone else were around but that isn't the case.
The way it is written right now makes it seem as though Eva doesn't want the story to continue and relationships to form. Everything is supposed to move in circles. Great :rolleyes:
What makes it even worse is the fact that they talk about their kiss and all of that afterward. So in other words their minds went blank for a second so that Lena can ask the above-mentioned stupid question and then they remembered what actually happened. I can't with this writing. It has gone downhill for a while now but this is a new peak for me.

Well, I simply hope the actual chapter will have better writing although I don't have too much hope.

PS: I'm curious though. Does anyone think Ivy will be part of the beach holiday with Cindy maybe absent due to the photoshoot? If so this could lead to even more drama with Ivy going for Wade as revenge on Cindy for taking her spot.

Last edited:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I knew this would happen. This Chekhov gun was laid at the very beginning of the game.
dude gillian is so perfect look at that face its so sweet she can cheat 10 times more on ian I will take her back perfect waifu material I was debating between alison,cindy and holly which was already difficult but now gillian is on top

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes