unnie

Jul 22, 2018
Does anyone of you have all the saves file of all paths? There used to be one on the main page where there was a "SAVES" link that when you clicked on it it would bring you to where it was in the forum. I don,t think I,ll be able to look page by page for it...,
That "saves" link seems to have disappeared... from the main page unfortunately

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I knew this would happen. This Chekhov gun was laid at the very beginning of the game.
I mean, having option to get rid of the pictures wasn't going to be just for shit and giggles.

(i had both Ian and Lena keep their respective evidence, so am looking forward to some delicious drama and wreckage)

Reactions: ItsNotMeToo

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I mean, having option to get rid of the pictures wasn't going to be just for shit and giggles.

(i had both Ian and Lena keep their respective evidence, so am looking forward to some delicious drama and wreckage)
I don't see any point in developing Gillian's potential route just yet. The only thing we know is that they dated for a long time, that she left Ian and went to another. The exact reason for their breakup is unknown, but my default attitude to Gillian is negative. Waiting for an explanation in Episode 11, I hope I don't have to watch Jillian's adventures in San Diego. :LOL:

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
Does anybody know what the requirements are for Lena to say "Let's talk about this..." to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
? I switched to a save in which Lena isn't dating Ian, did (IIRC) every photoshoot with Stan, and has a full relationship bar with Stan, but "Let's talk about this..." was still unavailable.

paing0d

Feb 14, 2021
Can someone share a save with the whole gallery unlocked guys? Been playing this game multiple times and opened everything all the way but have got a new computer recently, lost my progress and don't really have the time to go through all that from scratch.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Does anybody know what the requirements are for Lena to say "Let's talk about this..."
It requires stan_change variable to be positive.

... Yes, Stan has _change variable, much like Holly. Who knew :whistle:

Here's how it's documented:
Python:
default stan_change = 0                   # (triggers if v10_stan_concert == True) 2 =Lena appeases Stan / 1=Lena sides with Stan against Louise/ 0= Stan acts like an incel

edit: also keep in mind, this is apparently a work in progress, and there isn't (yet) any actual points in the game where the value of this variable is changed from default. So right now the only way to activate that branch would be manually setting value from the Renpy console.

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Hopefully there's an edit with the final prologue release, specifically for the teasing path. As is, it seems like it's being railroaded into being a little too basic and extreme. Lena decides to tease Ian at the end of chapter 10 > Automatically denies him in the prologue sex scene too. That's just boring to me if it continues like that. There should - and can easily be with very little coding- an option where the teasing is something light she does occasionally for a kink, rather than a "Nope. Path chosen. Ian will be coming into his hand from now on". It's not really a feasible long-term loving relationship by that point & leaves out a huge element that will take very little extra work. She'll be losing a large part of the demographic that want maybe a little teasing now and again but aren't anywhere near into real femdom or any "Yes Mommi Lena, Punish Me" sort of thing. Of course, I know several here are perfectly satisfied with that design as-is, though. :LOL:

The extreme Eric cuck path at the end was one of the worst and least plausible things about GGGB imo and I've been hoping she wouldn't make the same mistake in ORS. Fingers crossed it doesn't just turn into another simple, stupid MC-Uberbitch path like last time, where you're wondering why they're even together. Fine for people who specifically want that Femdom or Paypig thing, but a loving option with the occasional playful tease or denial isn't too much to ask for here. It's as simple as splicing in a few reply options from the tease path to the regular love or poly path. Ideally, splicing in a few options from the more dominant Ian path to use when Lena pushes things too far would be hot too, as a switch sort of thing, without too much extra coding. Though I'll take what I can get.

Last edited:
Reactions: BloodyMares

babycomeulater

Dec 10, 2022
Just download the pc version then take the game folder from it and replace the game folder in the mac chapter 10 with it and it will work. Most renpy games will work doing this on mac.
I did as you suggested, unfortunately it haven't helped, I get the error when launching the game.

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
It requires stan_change variable to be positive.

... Yes, Stan has _change variable, much like Holly. Who knew :whistle:

Here's how it's documented:
Python:
default stan_change = 0                   # (triggers if v10_stan_concert == True) 2 =Lena appeases Stan / 1=Lena sides with Stan against Louise/ 0= Stan acts like an incel
Thank you for responding! I see. Yeah, I was wondering why I didn't see those variables in the walkthrough PDF.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Our Red String [Chapter 1-11 Prologue (Full)] [Eva Kiss] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 600MB
Repack size: 195MB

PC = / / /
MacOS = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful ;)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes