Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Well, kind of -- his relationship with Lena is effectively, permanently stuck at "neutral" value of 3, because there's no events past this point that'd increase it, even if Lena saves the cafe with the events and both Molly and Ed praise her constantly for it. I think it's more of an oversight that intended outcome, though.
I think Ed should be grateful if Lena saves his tiny cafe. There's a theory, by the way, that Ed might be one of her premium Stalkfap subscribers, one of the ones asking for personal requests.

And am I the only one who thinks that this CantoForte is some kind of AI?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
and than you get a part were ian is not over gillian and is a very shy boi that cant get over his ex and maybe gets back with her in a relationship (because ian crealy has still feelings for her) which will prob not end well but the beta/cuck/i can fix her/ntr guys and so on will be happy because they get some options too and will be prob die on that hill trying to fix her and fail miserably
For bonus points you can have Ian who didn't fuck any other girl up to this point, so once he gets back with Gillian he (still) suffers from performance anxiety... :whistle::coffee:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
It is called bullying and sexual harassment in the workplace.
MeToo will kill Stan and Ed cancel culture
Stan is the asshole sexual harassment roomie who is trying to bully Lena to like him,
the ususal cro magnon undevelloped degenerate who needs to be put down.

gAME ON. rESPONSABLY. STOP DEFFENDING THE VILLAINS OF THIS GAME.
Good thing Eva is a girl who is teaching you all who are the
assholes in this story and PUTTING THEM IN THEIR FKKED UP PLACE.
I join ffive. Install in your OS an upgrade to understand the meaning of the posts and context. We're discussing characters, not "MUH DEFEND THE VIILIANS"

Last edited:
Reactions: vsd29

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
vERY WELL ...
Stan is bullying and belitling Lena like a blow up doll, cancelling her personality.
Good thing Eva made us slap the asshole right into the dirt.
stan was always creepy like your comments
In no way am defending Ed's behavior, but the opposite in fact.
characters
Ed is bullying Lena into reprehensible behavior he could fire her for in the workplace,
effectively coming on to her, actual text book sexual harassment from a boss to the employee.
He joins Stan in the dungeon of true to form disgusting villains in this game.
You deffend any a them, you are caught up in their villainous ways, so snap outta there.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
For bonus points you can have Ian who didn't fuck any other girl up to this point, so once he gets back with Gillian he (still) suffers from performance anxiety... :whistle::coffee:
that would be hot as hell too but i kinda like the twist if you play a more beta ian and are together with alison/cindy/holly focus only on one girl and try be happy and than gillian comes in your life its a interesting twitst how much power gillian still has over a more weak ian and how gillian will interact with cindy/alison/holly

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
So not worthwhile downloading?
It's up to you to decide. It is currently an alpha version of a small "bridge" between last released episode and next one to come.

I'd say if you don't have particular interest in sex scenes for Lena/Louise and/or Lena/Ian then it might be preferable to wait for release of full episode 11, if you're patient enough. If just to get more of the content in one go.

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
Hello , thanks for the upload.
I see the 10.1 download , It's the new update is in it or not please on the main page ?

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
Yeah, Robert is typical wannabe-alpha, although in reality he is a loser and shows this by his frustrated behavior when he is refused.
No way this guy is mini Axel. Robert got a charisma of a potato and he is as ambitious as a toddler(the info I got from him on his first date with Lena).

Jul 13, 2022
vERY WELL ...
Stan is bullying and belitling Lena like a blow up doll, cancelling her personality.
Good thing Eva made us slap the asshole right into the dirt.

Ed is bullying Lena into reprehensible behavior he could fire her for in the workplace,
effectively coming on to her, actual text book sexual harassment from a boss to the employee.
He joins Stan in the dungeon of true to form disgusting villains in this game.
You deffend any a them, you are caught up in their villainous ways, so snap outta there.
i'm just lmao at you for getting so worked up over a sex game my bro. Like step back and think about that for a lil bit.

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
I like the update and I think it was a better end to chapter 10, than what we had previously. Only disappointment was that there wasn't a new science with Holly, hopefully the update gives us something good.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Is there anything else apart from the two scenes?
There's a few short scenes with some characters meeting and talking. The things they discuss will probably play role later in the game, but it's nothing dramatic. Well, maybe except for the very final meeting.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

poper21

Aug 16, 2020
Thank you for responding! I see. Yeah, I was wondering why I didn't see those variables in the walkthrough PDF.
Thank you, i edited ur setting but than i get lena_ian_couple error, which i tried both to change and 0 and 1 but i still kept getting this error, hmm
1676142954648.png

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes