soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
vERY WELL ...
Stan is bullying and belitling Lena like a blow up doll, cancelling her personality.
Good thing Eva made us slap the asshole right into the dirt.

Ed is bullying Lena into reprehensible behavior he could fire her for in the workplace,
effectively coming on to her, actual text book sexual harassment from a boss to the employee.
He joins Stan in the dungeon of true to form disgusting villains in this game.
You deffend any a them, you are caught up in their villainous ways, so snap outta there.
shrek-cringe-camera-flash-qnuep7ni3sjupwe5.gif

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
vERY WELL ...
Stan is bullying and belitling Lena like a blow up doll, cancelling her personality.
Good thing Eva made us slap the asshole right into the dirt.

Ed is bullying Lena into reprehensible behavior he could fire her for in the workplace,
effectively coming on to her, actual text book sexual harassment from a boss to the employee.
He joins Stan in the dungeon of true to form disgusting villains in this game.
You deffend any a them, you are caught up in their villainous ways, so snap outta there.
1676143265417.png

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
It is called bullying and sexual harassment in the workplace.
MeToo will kill Stan and Ed cancel culture
Stan is the asshole sexual harassment roomie who is trying to bully Lena to like him,
the ususal cro magnon undevelloped degenerate who needs to be put down.

gAME ON. rESPONSABLY. STOP DEFFENDING THE VILLAINS OF THIS GAME.
Good thing Eva is a girl who is teaching you all who are the
assholes in this story and PUTTING THEM IN THEIR FKKED UP PLACE.
I hate giving facepalms, but did you read what I wrote?

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
I hate giving facepalms, but did you read what I wrote?
Ah, this dude canto forte seems like a bulldog, if you make a comment about the game, He comes full of rage against you. Some people devote their lives 24/7 to these games and they reply to every message on this thread everyday. if you want to make a comment about something you deslike in Our Red String, you have to deal with the bloodhounds of the thread.
Look how he writes in all caps as if expressing his rage. You can clearly see he isn't in his right mind lol.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Ah, this dude canto forte seems like a bulldog, if you make a comment about the game, He comes full of rage against you. Some people devote their lives 24/7 to these games and they reply to every message on this thread everyday. if you want to make a comment about something you deslike in Our Red String, you have to deal with the bloodhounds of the thread.
Look how he writes in all caps as if expressing his rage. You can clearly see he isn't in his right mind lol.
Most likely poorly written AI, remembering the theory of CoalPhelps

juice2000

Jun 2, 2017
My Lena loves to have fun and explore her sexuality to put it nicely :LOL: Poor stan is intimidated by her strong personality and is constantly bullied by louise because she thinks shes better than him which is why he sometimes comes across as creepy but hes a decent guy really just very shy and introverted in front of beautiful women, not everyone can be an Axel.
Lena sees all this so treats him like a decent normal person in my game and they have a great relationship. Hes building confidence because of this. No doubt as it progresses she will fuck him, she likes to have fun.

Its funny how our own personal opinions shape the games and characters we play isnt it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vurg

Sep 3, 2017
So my opinion of the prologue:

I'm really interested in seeing how this Lena meeting her family plays out. Interested in seeing how the threesome pans out. I'm assuming more music related activities will be put into the Lena side of chapter 11 now.

I'm in agreement that the Stan development is disappointing. Was hoping he'd just be normal and nerdy. I would have rather had Ed's story developed over Stan then. Regardless, I'll wait and see how it develops.

I actually don't have a problem with Gillian showing up though. I see no problem with it. The story was always soapy, and this is the right time to introduce her I think.

kolram

Aug 7, 2020
My Lena loves to have fun and explore her sexuality to put it nicely :LOL: Poor stan is intimidated by her strong personality and is constantly bullied by louise because she thinks shes better than him which is why he sometimes comes across as creepy but hes a decent guy really just very shy and introverted in front of beautiful women, not everyone can be an Axel.
Lena sees all this so treats him like a decent normal person in my game and they have a great relationship. Hes building confidence because of this. No doubt as it progresses she will fuck him, she likes to have fun.

Its funny how our own personal opinions shape the games and characters we play isnt it.
Your Lena is likely to find Lola's head in a shoe box if you're not careful.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Finally a natural redhead... Drama galore incoming.... Ian always struck me as a guy who never got over his ex, even before the rework which added Gillian model. His man whoring seems more and more as a coping mechanism.

Reactions: Displayme

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Hmm so Holly x Ian path if Lena is still persuing Holly there are clearly some feelings there. I guess the trouple is not dead (though it seems like the way to throuple is Holly X Ian and Ian x Lena and having Ian break up with Lena for Holly rather than staying with Lena and having Lena persue her seperately.

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
Hey, guys! How is it possible to Lena accept Stan's love or, at least have the :) first option opened in the 2nd dialogue?

Thanx!
Option isn't possible yet, Eva probably needs to debug some stat/code checks for that option to be available.

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes