aj1

Aug 5, 2016
I know it complicates things further but kinda feel like Gillian should of had a different look depending on choices like good/bad Jess.

• Love
Reactions: Nightlystar

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
There is only Bad Gillian. /s
But is she bad though? Sure she cheated on Ian, but we have no clue as to the full story to what had happened. Her return, while questionable, and annoyingly laughable to possible shaft content for certain girls who are already lacking, isn't all intriging. Almost like she wants to take a play out of Cakey's playbook with the Ex Returning, which in a way, is closer to the truth.

Oct 1, 2017
So is there any actual way to get the good option with Stan? I feel like I've played through 10 different times now and no matter what I do, only the bottom two options of rejecting him are available. Is it just not yet an option at this point in the game?

Edit: never mind, was literally answered on the last page. I'm a horny idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: BeastMaster59

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
But is she bad though? Sure she cheated on Ian, but we have no clue as to the full story to what had happened.
Sarcasm aside, i don't think any sort of backstory would successfully paint that as an act of goodness. So at best you'll get "she did a Shit Thing... For Reasons". But it'll still be a shit thing.

From what little we were told so far it seems Gillian wanted to do her own thing while Ian was doing his in the new city. She was supposed to join him eventually but found someone else and kind of neglected to mention that and dissolve her ongoing relationship before starting a new one.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
My Lena loves to have fun and explore her sexuality to put it nicely :LOL: Poor stan is intimidated by her strong personality and is constantly bullied by louise because she thinks shes better than him which is why he sometimes comes across as creepy but hes a decent guy really just very shy and introverted in front of beautiful women, not everyone can be an Axel.
Lena sees all this so treats him like a decent normal person in my game and they have a great relationship. Hes building confidence because of this. No doubt as it progresses she will fuck him, she likes to have fun.

Its funny how our own personal opinions shape the games and characters we play isnt it.
I mean it's no different when Good Girl Gone Bad did the same thing.

Ashley had a big impact on her father, Eva, Eric & some more.

Her father can either be a depressed desperate man that Ash keep putting down, or Ashley can encourage him to be a better man, I honestly loved that route more because her mom is a piece of shit and deserved to see her husband did better without. If Ashley isn't helping her room with her pimp she gets dumped.

Eva there is a lot with her

Good Eva or Bad Eva is loyal friend depending how you treat her. Like Bad Eva will save your ass if you betray the gang leader; kill his ass. I would like damn she don't fucking play.

NTDW

Mar 18, 2020
Hi, can I ask what variables are required for Emma to have sex with me in the bathroom in chapter 10?

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes