Dreik90

Apr 1, 2018
Hi all, just to confirm it here. The Stan dialogue is indeed bugged, the `Let's talk about this` option is impossible to unlock. If you use the console to meet the requirements the second dialogue menu that shows is also bugged. I'll try to get Eva to release a fix as soon as possible.
ΤΗΑΝΚ ΥΟU!

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
General take-away: Prologue by itself wasn't too much to write home about, given that I'm interested in alternative pairings. But it did do its job of setting up some interesting scenarios, and I'm anticipating how they unfold in the next chapter and following chapters. I wanna see what happens in the beach house, Lena's music contest, Ian-Lena threesome options, and what happens when Louise leaves the flat. And I guess the ex returns trope... it's cheap drama, but it always works. Solid cliffhanger ending.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Hi all, just to confirm it here. The Stan dialogue is indeed bugged, the `Let's talk about this` option is impossible to unlock. If you use the console to meet the requirements the second dialogue menu that shows is also bugged. I'll try to get Eva to release a fix as soon as possible.
Please note, there's some other bugs in the script which need addressing:

Python:
            "{image=icon_mad.webp}You don't need that" if v10_stan_pay > 2:
condition should be v10_stan_pay == 2 instead

Python:
        if lena_athletics > 10:
            call xp_up ('athletics') from _call_xp_up_755
the condition is reversed, should be lena_athletics < 10

Python:
            else:
                l "We can do another one when whenever you want..."
This branch should be moved one level deeper to match with earlier if ian_holly_dating:

Python:
                call xp_up ('lena') from _call_xp_up_760
Should be 'lust' instead of 'lena'

Python:
            if v11sms_mom and v11sms_emma and v11sms_mike and v11sms_mark and v11sms_photo:
All 7 instances of this conditional should also include and v11sms_axel otherwise the game will proceed without giving the player chance to read Axel's text, if it's left for the last.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I think it should be v10_stan_pay < 2 but I'll pass it on to Eva so she can decide.
I imagine == makes sense, since it means Lena is being rude with Stan because she thinks she's entitled to it, paying the rent. But that's just a guess on my part.

PilotLara

Jan 16, 2019
I imagine == makes sense, since it means Lena is being rude with Stan because she thinks she's entitled to it, paying the rent. But that's just a guess on my part.
That's valid reasoning, I can't look into Eva's head so I'll add your option to the bug report.

Reactions: ffive

boobthief

May 25, 2017
Please note, there's some other bugs in the script which need addressing:

Python:
            "{image=icon_mad.webp}You don't need that" if v10_stan_pay > 2:
condition should be v10_stan_pay == 2 instead

Python:
        if lena_athletics > 10:
            call xp_up ('athletics') from _call_xp_up_755
the condition is reversed, should be lena_athletics < 10

Python:
            else:
                l "We can do another one when whenever you want..."
This branch should be moved one level deeper to match with earlier if ian_holly_dating:

Python:
                call xp_up ('lena') from _call_xp_up_760
Should be 'lust' instead of 'lena'

Python:
            if v11sms_mom and v11sms_emma and v11sms_mike and v11sms_mark and v11sms_photo:
All 7 instances of this conditional should also include and v11sms_axel otherwise the game will proceed without giving the player chance to read Axel's text, if it's left for the last.
got diff / patch for this, please?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Somehow I didn’t get this scene. What do I need to do to have her as my sex pet?
For this particular scene Lena and Louise must've had sex previously, and Lena hasn't turned down Louise's advances (as in, they continue the relationship)

Note, it's immediately at the start of the "next chapter" so you might want to load a save from slightly before. Like Seymour's photoshoot.

Reactions: Princess Groundhog

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
For this particular scene Lena and Louise must've had sex previously, and Lena hasn't turned down Louise's advances (as in, they continue the relationship)

Note, it's immediately at the start of the "next chapter" so you might want to load a save from slightly before. Like Seymour's photoshoot.
Thanks I might need to replay from the start since I never got that Mistress talk either. Hope there’s a lot more feet in Louise’s future, including Ivy’s like Lena can dare her to during that game! :devilish:

hotNess

Jun 25, 2020
This prologue was indeed underwhelming. But not necessarily for its amount of content, more so because of the writing.

I can't speak for Stan since I thankfully acted nothing more than neutral towards him and the whole Wade/Cindy Situation bothers me given that, at least at the very moment, there doesn't seem much difference between helping and not helping.

The worst thing though in my opinion is the way Holly and Lena interact. In Chapter 10 they fucked and then shared a passionate kiss (for me) with clearly reciprocating feelings, just so now Lena can ask Holly whether or not she is into someone specific for example the guy from work.
Like wtf?!? Did they just completely forget about what happened before? They are attracted to each other and have shown that but in the prologue, they just act as if nothing happened, as if the other person has no idea and as if you have to hide your own feelings.
I would understand it if someone else were around but that isn't the case.
The way it is written right now makes it seem as though Eva doesn't want the story to continue and relationships to form. Everything is supposed to move in circles. Great :rolleyes:
What makes it even worse is the fact that they talk about their kiss and all of that afterward. So in other words their minds went blank for a second so that Lena can ask the above-mentioned stupid question and then they remembered what actually happened. I can't with this writing. It has gone downhill for a while now but this is a new peak for me.

Well, I simply hope the actual chapter will have better writing although I don't have too much hope.

PS: I'm curious though. Does anyone think Ivy will be part of the beach holiday with Cindy maybe absent due to the photoshoot? If so this could lead to even more drama with Ivy going for Wade as revenge on Cindy for taking her spot.
I do agree with you there. Lena and Holly after having sex go to the club and they even kiss each other goodbye. The prologue then shifts asking Holly if she is seeing someone else as if they don't have anything going already. Now with the way that Lena blushes and Holly looks down and plays with her hair, it may just be that neither one is brave enough to take the first step but both really wants to. Either way, this doesn't mean the prologue is bad, but I hope that the Lena x Holly route will be either more flushed out or be solidified with the option of engaging them in a romantic relationship.

Reactions: Bigsmoothy

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Thanks I might need to replay from the start since I never got that Mistress talk either. Hope there’s a lot more feet in Louise’s future, including Ivy’s like Lena can dare her to during that game! :devilish:
For Lena to become Louise's mistress she needs to take charge pretty early -- that means telling Louise she will "teach her" in chapter 5, and later when Lena catches Louise masturbating in her bed she should tell her to "keep going". HTH.

Reactions: Princess Groundhog
4.60 star(s) 313 Votes