m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
For the first time I checked Jan's cuckold route. And it was fun.

Lena refuses to sleep with him, arguing that she is not ready yet, does not want to rush and spoil their "romantic relationship".
But at the same time, she has anal sex with the first Chad she meets and blows a stranger in a dirty toilet.

The characters really change. Jan becomes insecure, while Lena turns into a dominant bitch)

The icing on the cake is the dialogue that happens when Jan shows character and demands sex from her)
I have never seen a more hypocritical and disgusting Lena than at that moment)

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Lena refuses to sleep with him, arguing that she is not ready yet, does not want to rush and spoil their "romantic relationship".
But at the same time, she has anal sex with the first Chad she meets and blows a stranger in a dirty toilet.

The characters really change. Jan becomes insecure, while Lena turns into a dominant bitch)

The icing on the cake is the dialogue that happens when Jan shows character and demands sex from her)
giphy.gif

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022

I never actually tried Ian's cuck route.
Whats the requirements to get it? Never have sex with Lena? Does he have to avoid other girls too? Any crucial choices I should know about?

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Whats the requirements to get it? Never have sex with Lena? Does he have to avoid other girls too? Any crucial choices I should know about?
I cannot name all the requirements for this route.
But roughly speaking, you need to rush into a relationship, while avoiding sex with her.
When she does a handjob or blows Ian, he must come quickly.
In the dialogue about her SF account, he has to say that feels insecure.
In the dialogue, when she "evaluates" his dick, he must choose the answer "one of the best?"
In the last chapters, she begins to tease and denied him.

My Jan had sex with other girls. I'm not sure if this affects the route.

_Zebra_

Jun 24, 2017
There are multiple ways to get there.

Hard core version: Never sleep with Ian, but do that with everyone else, especially Robert. You also need to follow the Axel route or the Seymour route (or both). When you get to chapter 10, Ian has to be insecure about his dick during the handjob scene and Lena has to deny sex during the photoshoot scene (stalkfap).

Normal version: Looks the same, but Ian and Lena can sleep together. Beside that, you need to follow the same steps as above.

Unknown version: Looks like there is another way to get there. This was introduced in the preview. You just need to ride Ian's face and deny him afterwards. This will set ian_cuck = 1. Maybe it will be a mild version. Time will tell.

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
I cannot name all the requirements for this route.
But roughly speaking, you need to rush into a relationship, while avoiding sex with her.
When she does a handjob or blows Ian, he must come quickly.
In the dialogue about her SF account, he has to say that feels insecure.
In the dialogue, when she "evaluates" his dick, he must choose the answer "one of the best?"
In the last chapters, she begins to tease and denied him.

My Jan had sex with other girls. I'm not sure if this affects the route.

Hard core version: Never sleep with Ian, but do that with everyone else, especially Robert. You also need to follow the Axel route or the Seymour route (or both). When you get to chapter 10, Ian has to be insecure about his dick during the handjob scene and Lena has to deny sex during the photoshoot scene (stalkfap).

Normal version: Looks the same, but Ian and Lena can sleep together. Beside that, you need to follow the same steps as above.

Unknown version: Looks like there is another way to get there. This was introduced in the preview. You just need to ride Ian's face and deny him afterwards. This will set ian_cuck = 1. Maybe it will be a mild version. Time will tell.
Cool, Thanks.

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
I cant say it better my ian will growl back to gillian she completly fucked his mind I am very interested how the story will develop so many interesting opportunities hope she is not a side cheracter :cry:

I am curiouse how her personality is? is she like holly nerdy and shy? or is she nerdy and shy but a freak when ian is gone(she actually really loves him maybe even miss him and think he is sweet but maybe her nymphomaniac instincts that she cant control ?) is she manipulative what is her cheracter??is she the good girl that tries to keep up appearances for everyone else around that she is a good girl but has deep sexual desires??
Honestly, given Gillian's look, I'd even be okay with flashback sex scenes with her character.

Etheric

May 30, 2017

Does "Hardcore" and "Normal" even matter? I think the only difference is that you have scenes with sex between with zero effects later.

The insecure scene happen if Lena saw Jeremy dick and didn't sleept with him(if you sleep with jeremy you won't be able to enter in a relationship with Ian)

Also you forgot something important. There a lot of moments with "Chad Ian" variable, if active Ian won't be denied sex.

Reactions: sztrb

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I am curiouse how her personality is? is she like holly nerdy and shy? or is she nerdy and shy but a freak when ian is gone(she actually really loves him maybe even miss him and think he is sweet but maybe her nymphomaniac instincts that she cant control ?) is she manipulative what is her cheracter??is she the good girl that tries to keep up appearances for everyone else around that she is a good girl but has deep sexual desires??
At some point in game there's a mention (from Emma, iirc) that Holly resembles Gillian in some personality aspects, and there's another remark that she was a lot like Ian. That's about all we know so far.

Reactions: sztrb

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
There is no such option as to deny him
It happens automatically there (she promised him to maybe let him fuck her if he does a good job licking her, but then she just says she is tired now 'but maybe tomorrow').
But you can deny him during the photo shoot with a choice.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
There is no such option as to deny him
Denial option depends on whether Lena and Ian had sex previously. If not, it's automatic denial, otherwise Lena gets a choice if their sexual contacts were limited (or automatically proceeds to full sex if they weren't limited)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes