RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
On the bright side i liked Lena's part of the update. Louise is pretty much a sub pet now and Holly seems to be okay with that enough to keep a relationship with Lena. That would be my dream ending: Lena♥Holly with louise as their pet. :love: :love:

She also found a photographer who isn't afraid of the old pervert to restart her modelling career and her music career is also going well after helping saving the old couple's store with Emma. And speaking of this one it seems she is going to achieve making a cultural center out of the old theater. Even Perry's father, the current city mayor is helping them out.

I almost dread what that old fuck Seymour will try to do now.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
On the bright side i liked Lena's part of the update. Louise is pretty much a sub pet now and Holly seems to be okay with that enough to keep a relationship with Lena. That would be my dream ending: Lena♥Holly with louise as their pet. :love: :love:

She also found a photographer who isn't afraid of the old pervert to restart her modelling career and her music career is also going well after helping saving the old couple's store with Emma. And speaking of this one it seems she is going to achieve making a cultural center out of the old theater. Even Perry's father, the current city mayor is helping them out.

I almost dread what that old fuck Seymour will try to do now.
I just wish Lena would stop taking Louise for granted and that you could have the option for a genuine relationship with her instead of just using her. Don't forget Ivy x Lena and Ivy x Lena X Holly (the other other holy trinity).

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I just wish Lena would stop taking Louise for granted and that you could have the option for a genuine relationship with her instead of just using her. Don't forget Ivy x Lena and Ivy x Lena X Holly (the other other holy trinity).
haven't tried that yet because several updates ago Ivy seemed to be quite a toxic friend. However it seems Eva heard that criticism and made Ivy better in latest updates, i quite liked her dialogue lines and actions during the birthday event. :)

I don't think there is, so far, a possible route where Louise isn't a bratty bottom to Lena. :unsure:

Reactions: Chemish and Gato21

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
haven't tried that yet because several updates ago Ivy seemed to be quite a toxic friend. However it seems Eva heard that criticism and made Ivy better in latest updates, i quite liked her dialogue lines and actions during the birthday event. :)

I don't think there is, so far, a possible route where Louise isn't a bratty bottom to Lena. :unsure:
Yeah, my opinion of Ivy has definitely changed due to this. She seems a lot more concerned now with Lena and less self serving. You are right about Louise, but I just would like if Lena would see that they have a viable relationship and stop deluding herself that they are just friends as a path.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
A relationship with Louise sounds like a 12 hours per day minimum wage job. Fuck that.
Sub/Dom relationships do be like that. Watch Duke of Burgundy. I imagine that is probably what their relationship would turn into minus the lepidopterology.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
So did they take down the new update? They're all 10.1, and I just played it and it stops right at the ch 11 screen. Also I didn't even see the "lets talk about this" option so I'm guessing it was added late?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
And speaking of this one it seems she is going to achieve making a cultural center out of the old theater. Even Perry's father, the current city mayor is helping them out.
Emma is setting herself up for a major fail, effectively squatting on that property they've restored and not bothering to do any paperwork. Legally, it'll take Seymour or any other property dealer five minutes tops to buy that place from the bank which owns it, and get the police to kick everyone out. Emma basically did for free renovations that'd cost anyone interested in that property solid money.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Emma is setting herself up for a major fail, effectively squatting on that property they've restored and not bothering to do any paperwork. Legally, it'll take Seymour or any other property dealer five minutes tops to buy that place from the bank which owns it, and get the police to kick everyone out. Emma basically did for free renovations that'd cost anyone interested in that property solid money.
So true, hopefully before that happens it is bought out by the municipality and becomes public property.

Hatsume Kill

Oct 18, 2018
I'm a fan of NTR so which love interests can lead to the NTR scenes? And is NTR only triggered by not being close enough to a particular love interest?

• Red Heart
Reactions: jaybae01

_Zebra_

Jun 24, 2017
There is no such option as to deny him
There is. It looks like this:
1676235283033.png
You need v10_lena_sex < 2, which you can get if v9_axel_sex or (lena_seymour_dating and seymour_disposition < 2). Pretty much, you are in a relationship with Ian but cheat on him with Axel or you accept to work with Seymour. Important, don't be insecure during the hand job. Otherwise you'll end up on the other cuck path.

Does "Hardcore" and "Normal" even matter? I think the only difference is that you have scenes with sex between with zero effects later.

The insecure scene happen if Lena saw Jeremy dick and didn't sleept with him(if you sleep with jeremy you won't be able to enter in a relationship with Ian)

Also you forgot something important. There a lot of moments with "Chad Ian" variable, if active Ian won't be denied sex.
I said "Hardcore" because on that route is a complete nightmare for Ian. He is whinny and insecure. Lena puts him in his place and is more dominant. You might think that is not so bad, but you can also get this lines:
Code:
"Do you like seeing me act like a dirty little slut?"
"How does rubbing one out for me feel? I bet you like it..."
"But I'm sure you'd really like to stick it inside me... Feel my wet pussy around your cock..."
Ian: "Yes..."
"Robert for sure liked it a lot... And it felt so good having his hard cock deep inside of me..."
"His hot cum filling my pussy... Mhhh..."
Is hard to see anything worse in this game .... Just imagine how fucked up Ian is. First Gillian and now Lena (with Robert).

The sex scenes might look the same, but on "Normal" the writing is not that harsh towards Ian.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I'm a fan of NTR so which love interests can lead to the NTR scenes? And is NTR only triggered by not being close enough to a particular love interest?
there is no ntr yet just with the 2 main MCs if you are in a relationship with eachother but thats not that interesting because you play both the most potential are with alison and gilian

alison can have a treesome with ian/jermy/alison and you can uderperform which is one of the hottest scenes I ever saw and this route has a huge potential in the future

than you have gillian which is ians ex which returns in cheapter 11 there is huge potential if you can get back with her in a relationship because she cheated on him

than ther is holly which can be corrupted a little bit but not if in a relationship with ian but maybe this will change in the future depending on choices

and there is cindy which you can start dating which could have huge potential with axel and wildcats

keep in mind this game is slowburn and its half way done so we are in relationship build up phase so the more kinky things like ntr wil prob happen in cheapter 14-19(because you need relationship build up I think you could start dating most people at cheapter 8 or something and you need a corruption level before a cheracter would even consider doing something like that)

Last edited:
Reactions: selberdreher

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Both player-controlled characters can cheat on each other with multiple partners. Although if Lena and Ian get into "official" relationship some of the scenes with other characters get automatically blocked. Most notably Ian can have an affair with Cindy (which also means Cindy is cheating on her boyfriend) while Lena can have affair with Mike (who then also gets to cheat on her unspecified girlfriend) and/or fall prey to Axel's effort to win her back.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
You need v10_lena_sex < 2, which you can get if v9_axel_sex or (lena_seymour_dating and seymour_disposition < 2).
To clarify further, in order to get v10_lena_sex no higher than 1 you need to select Cum! while receiving the handjob or Ian to have low attributes (5 or less) to fail the checks with other options. Basically, the sex has to end at the handjob and don't advance further.

edit:
Unknown version: Looks like there is another way to get there. This was introduced in the preview. You just need to ride Ian's face and deny him afterwards. This will set ian_cuck = 1. Maybe it will be a mild version. Time will tell.
This is just delayed entry on the cuck path. If Ian already is on this path during the prologue his "stage" gets bumped from 1->2, otherwise he enters "stage 1".

Developer notes for the variable are currently:
Python:
# Ian enters the cuck route (if v9_axel_sex or lena_seymour_dating and seymour_disposition < 2) ----> chapter 11: # 2 = no sex, full cuck / # 1 =  deny sex in ch 11 (v10_lena_sex < 2)

Last edited:

rafa243

Jun 23, 2022
I have 6 questions for you, the first question is if there will be incest with Lena's father and being unfaithful to her boyfriend Ian, the second question will we see more scenes of Jeremy and Lena and being unfaithful to ian, the third question how many chapters will the game have , the fourth we will see more scenes of axel and lena and being unfaithful to ian, the fifth question is we will see scenes with the old man who works with lena and the last question I wanted to see lena being unfaithful to ian fucking with her father and ian hear sounds in it fourth and it depends on the decision to make whether to enter or not, I would love to see something like this, I love the game I support you and the last thing I have many ideas for the scenes if you want I will tell you with pleasure

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes