RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Emma is setting herself up for a major fail, effectively squatting on that property they've restored and not bothering to do any paperwork. Legally, it'll take Seymour or any other property dealer five minutes tops to buy that place from the bank which owns it, and get the police to kick everyone out. Emma basically did for free renovations that'd cost anyone interested in that property solid money.
I would have agreed if she hadn't got the public support of the city mayor over the project.

I do believe Seymour as pretty much every rich spoiled guy will try buying the place but i bet on him losing it on the routes where Lena, Emma and everyone else are working together on the place.
I also bet on him having a meltdown, as every rich fuck when they are denied something. I don't believe for a second on that cult facade he likes to show to everyone. :p

Reactions: sztrb and lipe2410

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I would have agreed if she hadn't got the public support of the city mayor over the project.
Well, the mayor is a politician. Paying a (free) lip service is what politicians do, but actually doing what they promise... that's entirely different kettle of fish. Especially when it goes against the big business owners and/or the city council members with their own interests.

I actually suspect the mayor already knows there will be some shit going down, and him showing up might be an attempt at damage control more than anything -- it's that part where he's asked everyone to "remain civil and responsible during the negotiations" that lead me to believe there will be reasons for people to want to behave quite differently.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I've picked every choice I could to be nice to Stan but how does one get this choice not to be grayed out?
View attachment 2384795
This game is way too big to just replay to make a specific choice not gray
This option doesn't come up for me at all, not greyed out or anything. I checked the script and it's there but why would it not show up during play? Anybody know?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Well, the mayor is a politician. Paying a (free) lip service is what politicians do, but actually doing what they promise... that's entirely different kettle of fish. Especially when it goes against the big business owners and/or the city council members with their own interests.

I actually suspect the mayor already knows there will be some shit going down, and him showing up might be an attempt at damage control more than anything -- it's that part where he's asked everyone to "remain civil and responsible during the negotiations" that lead me to believe there will be reasons for people to want to behave quite differently.
I doubt that because Eva has gone out of her way to show Perry's father as a honest politician more than once. And his warning may simply be because he knows how heated things can be during public audiences and he likely also knows "lizards" like Seymour are bound to try to paint the public in a bad way over anything they say or do.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I doubt that because Eva has gone out of her way to show Perry's father as a honest politician more than once.
He's shown as honest, but far from effective -- even Emma admits as much:
Python:
    l "Mobsters? I thought Baluart was run by the Mayor... Who turns out to be Perry's father."
    e "Oh, so you know. Perry doesn't really like to talk about who his father is."
    e "Mayor Vermeer is a good man... But sadly, he's not who runs Baluart. I mean, he tries, but..."
    e "The ones who are really running things are the cats who have the money. Investors, businessmen, scalpers... Call them however you want."
    e "I prefer the term mobsters."
So, he might try to negotiate with the bank, but the bank has no obligation to accommodate him if someone else makes them a better offer(s).

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
This option doesn't come up for me at all, not greyed out or anything. I checked the script and it's there but why would it not show up during play? Anybody know?
This option only comes up in the dialogue branch which requires Lena to have picked Stan as her photographer for Stalkfap in Chapter 10, and Stan to have attended her concert.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Incidentally, a fun thought regarding Gillian...
Python:
                "Ask about Mike's girlfriend" if v9miketalkb == False:
                    l "So... How's it going with your girl?"
                    mk "It's okay..."
                    l "Just okay?"
                    mk "It's fine. It's my first time living together with my girlfriend, so I'm still getting used to it."
                    mk "She's pretty busy with her new job though, so she gives me plenty of space, which is nice. So far everything's been going alright."
                    l "How long have you been with her?"
                    mk "About a year... And we moved here like three months ago or so."
So, Mike and his girlfriend have been together for about a year. And until few months ago lived elsewhere.

We also know that Mike's girlfriend has relatively small breasts.

1676252749535.png

Just... kind of makes you wonder. :sneaky:

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
This option only comes up in the dialogue branch which requires Lena to have picked Stan as her photographer for Stalkfap in Chapter 10, and Stan to have attended her concert.
I've definitely done both those things. I'd be shocked if he doesn't have max points.

Reactions: Tallyhoe

Lucress

Dec 10, 2019
SPOILER (for those who don't wanna know, don't read ^^)

Hello. I'd like to ask. Why can't I answer Stan's feelings with Lena ? When she's maxed out in relationship (smiley face) with him ? When he confesses. The option to talk about it is greyed out. :eek:
Thanks for reading me. ^^

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I've definitely done both those things. I'd be shocked if he doesn't have max points.
Hmm no idea then. When Stan makes his grand declaration you should have a few seconds to react. Picking Wait a minute... should lead down the branch with Let's talk about this... as a follow-up.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Incidentally, a fun thought regarding Gillian...
Python:
                "Ask about Mike's girlfriend" if v9miketalkb == False:
                    l "So... How's it going with your girl?"
                    mk "It's okay..."
                    l "Just okay?"
                    mk "It's fine. It's my first time living together with my girlfriend, so I'm still getting used to it."
                    mk "She's pretty busy with her new job though, so she gives me plenty of space, which is nice. So far everything's been going alright."
                    l "How long have you been with her?"
                    mk "About a year... And we moved here like three months ago or so."
So, Mike and his girlfriend have been together for about a year. And until few months ago lived elsewhere.

We also know that Mike's girlfriend has rather small breasts.

View attachment 2387074

Just... kind of makes you wonder. :sneaky:
My dream to cuck Gillian back through Lena might come true after all.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Hmm no idea then. When Stan makes his grand declaration you should have a few seconds to react. Picking Wait a minute... should lead down the branch with Let's talk about this... as a follow-up.
Isn't the option still bugged? I don't see any hotfix dropped here.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
URM says required condition Stan Change > 0 was False what is that?

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Although if Lena and Ian get into "official" relationship some of the scenes with other characters get automatically blocked.
I'm still pissed that Ian just dumps Alison through a phone call instead of talk about it during the lunch. Wasted opportunity for them to end things amicably, messily, or Ian to even seduce Alison to continue the affair (since she doesn't seem to mind being the sidechick).

Can't help but feeling that it's one of those contents that got trimmed up, just like Ed's route.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I have 6 questions for you, the first question is if there will be incest with Lena's father and being unfaithful to her boyfriend Ian, the second question will we see more scenes of Jeremy and Lena and being unfaithful to ian, the third question how many chapters will the game have , the fourth we will see more scenes of axel and lena and being unfaithful to ian, the fifth question is we will see scenes with the old man who works with lena and the last question I wanted to see lena being unfaithful to ian fucking with her father and ian hear sounds in it fourth and it depends on the decision to make whether to enter or not, I would love to see something like this, I love the game I support you and the last thing I have many ideas for the scenes if you want I will tell you with pleasure
Bro either hates Ian to the core or self-inserts himself through Ian.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes