dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Incidentally, a fun thought regarding Gillian...
Python:
                "Ask about Mike's girlfriend" if v9miketalkb == False:
                    l "So... How's it going with your girl?"
                    mk "It's okay..."
                    l "Just okay?"
                    mk "It's fine. It's my first time living together with my girlfriend, so I'm still getting used to it."
                    mk "She's pretty busy with her new job though, so she gives me plenty of space, which is nice. So far everything's been going alright."
                    l "How long have you been with her?"
                    mk "About a year... And we moved here like three months ago or so."
So, Mike and his girlfriend have been together for about a year. And until few months ago lived elsewhere.

We also know that Mike's girlfriend has relatively small breasts.

View attachment 2387074

Just... kind of makes you wonder. :sneaky:
I really hope not. Just too many implausible coincidences already, rolled into the "red string" copout. Makes it feel as if the world is literally comprised of 40 people, 20 of which haven't met each other until the past year for some strange reason. That's been a weak-point in the writing of ORS to me.

Also reminds me of that (imo crappy) 90's show Friends, where every F/M character combination must date at some point in the show for fan-service or whatever other inexplicable reason, except for the only interesting combo that would get the show booted from Patreon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Redgy and manani

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Incidentally, a fun thought regarding Gillian...
Python:
                "Ask about Mike's girlfriend" if v9miketalkb == False:
                    l "So... How's it going with your girl?"
                    mk "It's okay..."
                    l "Just okay?"
                    mk "It's fine. It's my first time living together with my girlfriend, so I'm still getting used to it."
                    mk "She's pretty busy with her new job though, so she gives me plenty of space, which is nice. So far everything's been going alright."
                    l "How long have you been with her?"
                    mk "About a year... And we moved here like three months ago or so."
So, Mike and his girlfriend have been together for about a year. And until few months ago lived elsewhere.
We also know that Mike's girlfriend has relatively small breasts.
Just... kind of makes you wonder. :sneaky:
A lot of people think that's the case, Red Strings and such. And it is pretty compelling. She left for her hometown one year ago and had planned to find a job here.

It is just that last Q&A EvaKiss was asked if we would ever meet Mike's girlfriend and Evakiss wrote:
I'd like to develop that side of Mike's story more, but right now the focus is elsewhere.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Is it normal for her to do the prologue like this? I can't remember seeing one before, but betas usually. Just wondering how long it might be until the full update is out. I feel like it's been a while and it shouldn't be far off.

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
Is it normal for her to do the prologue like this? I can't remember seeing one before, but betas usually. Just wondering how long it might be until the full update is out. I feel like it's been a while and it shouldn't be far off.
Ch.10 was fully released a day before Christmas I think. So it's safe to assume ch11 will take some time. Like 11 months.

Reactions: BorgiaBou

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
The game has a million fucking characters in the beginning, jesus. They need to put a picture of the NPC next to the NPC name in the dialogue text box.

Multiple protagonist is f'ing stupid as hell.

You start as Ian, then one you finally understand what's going on, and get immersed, it switches to a whole new protagonist, and you have to start all over again.

Why ... WHY do you guys like this? WHY?!

• Angry
Reactions: Mtmtmt007

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Ch.10 was fully released a day before Christmas I think. So it's safe to assume ch11 will take some time. Like 11 months.
Ahhh that's a bummer, guess I don't see the point in releasing this if that's the case. I think she remastered the whole thing faster than that so hopefully you're exaggerating a bit.

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
There is. It looks like this:
View attachment 2386503
You need v10_lena_sex < 2, which you can get if v9_axel_sex or (lena_seymour_dating and seymour_disposition < 2). Pretty much, you are in a relationship with Ian but cheat on him with Axel or you accept to work with Seymour. Important, don't be insecure during the hand job. Otherwise you'll end up on the other cuck path.

I said "Hardcore" because on that route is a complete nightmare for Ian. He is whinny and insecure. Lena puts him in his place and is more dominant. You might think that is not so bad, but you can also get this lines:
Code:
"Do you like seeing me act like a dirty little slut?"
"How does rubbing one out for me feel? I bet you like it..."
"But I'm sure you'd really like to stick it inside me... Feel my wet pussy around your cock..."
Ian: "Yes..."
"Robert for sure liked it a lot... And it felt so good having his hard cock deep inside of me..."
"His hot cum filling my pussy... Mhhh..."
Is hard to see anything worse in this game .... Just imagine how fucked up Ian is. First Gillian and now Lena (with Robert).

The sex scenes might look the same, but on "Normal" the writing is not that harsh towards Ian.
Imagine citing Robert as a thing to try and trigger anyone...

I'm still pissed that Ian just dumps Alison through a phone call instead of talk about it during the lunch. Wasted opportunity for them to end things amicably, messily, or Ian to even seduce Alison to continue the affair (since she doesn't seem to mind being the sidechick).

Can't help but feeling that it's one of those contents that got trimmed up, just like Ed's route.
Apart from the breeding fetish, Allison is just too fucking vanilla tbh if her and Ian stay faithful to one another. But even with Jeremy and his picture taking, it seems like apart from a threesome, the sex is pretty vanilla. Although than again, he is a 5 pump chump.

Given how the route with Minerva, Emma and Cherry have gone. The fact that you can seemingly get Cindy to agree to fuck Ian behind Wade's loser back and the potential for Holly to explore her sexuality further; with potential paths with Ivy, Louise and Jessica... I think Allison by comparison feels very much like a female Robert.

My hope for future h-scenes are for scenes with Gillian (whether or not flashback), the aforementioned trio of Ivy, Louise and Jessica and for the buttslut from GGGB (Natasha?) to become available. Apart from continuation with others.

Last edited:

Doppelgang

Jul 5, 2022
Ahhh that's a bummer, guess I don't see the point in releasing this if that's the case. I think she remastered the whole thing faster than that so hopefully you're exaggerating a bit.
That's just one of the many users whose "contribution" to the forum is to completely over-exaggerate how long the development takes, and there's nothing to suggest it will take 11 months. I think Eva said that she hoped to release three updates this year (and I doubt the prologue counts as one), meaning she'll have to release it during April to be on track. I don't think we'll see it before that at least, as the previous update took about half a year (though it was also a lot bigger than the other chapters), and from what she's written on Patreon it still sounds like it's relatively early in development.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes