mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I wonder if Holly will show her "fangs" at Gillian in Chapter 11 if she's dating Ian and her holly_change is high. Considering she likes dark jokes and hasn't had angry expressions so far, it would be very interesting.
holly change dosent work if she is in a relationship with ian or?? but yeah would be interesting

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
holly change dosent work if she is in a relationship with ian or?? but yeah would be interesting
The variable does influence Holly's behavior also when she's in relationship with Ian. E.g. during their Ch.10 sex scene:
Python:
    h "Ohhh, Ian! It's...! I feel it so deep inside...!"
    if holly_change > 2:
        h "It's so big... I love it...!"
# ...
    if holly_change > 2:
        h "Oh God, I'm gonna cum, Ian!"
        h "You're making me...! Mhhh!!"
    else:
        h "I'm almost...! Ian, I'm...!"
# ...
    i "I'm gonna cum too, Holly! I'm almost...!"
    if holly_change > 2:
        h "Do it... Cum in my mouth...!"
        # ...
    else:
        h "Cum outside, please...!"
In short, she becomes more open about her sexuality and desires.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
The variable does influence Holly's behavior also when she's in relationship with Ian. E.g. during their Ch.10 sex scene:
Python:
    h "Ohhh, Ian! It's...! I feel it so deep inside...!"
    if holly_change > 2:
        h "It's so big... I love it...!"
# ...
    if holly_change > 2:
        h "Oh God, I'm gonna cum, Ian!"
        h "You're making me...! Mhhh!!"
    else:
        h "I'm almost...! Ian, I'm...!"
# ...
    i "I'm gonna cum too, Holly! I'm almost...!"
    if holly_change > 2:
        h "Do it... Cum in my mouth...!"
        # ...
    else:
        h "Cum outside, please...!"
In short, she becomes more open about her sexuality and desires.
thats interesting so maybe ivy and other cherecters can influance her in the future if her change viable gets higher I tought that as soon as she is in a relationship change is completly cut off does she dress differently with high change if in a relationship? because my holly with ian still wears the white shirt:cry:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
does she dress differently with high change if in a relationship? because my holly with ian still wears the white shirt:cry:
From peeking in the game script Holly's clothing change happens regardless of her relationship status, but requires holly_change to be at (current) maximum, i.e. 5 points.

Mind you, that's for her summer dress, i don't think the pink top shown in the preview is put in the game yet. Scratch that, the pink top is in the game, my Holly just didn't have her _change high enough.

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
This condition controls whether Let's talk about this... is selectable. It is currently bugged (in the sense you can't obtain higher value in the game) and to be fixed in the forthcoming patch.

If you are using some kind of mod then perhaps that's what is responsible for the option not being shown for you.
Do we know how to meet the condition? I know it's bugged, but assuming it wasn't? I'm at work but it's still bothering me that the option doesn't show up at all and I seem to be the only one experiencing this.

That's just one of the many users whose "contribution" to the forum is to completely over-exaggerate how long the development takes, and there's nothing to suggest it will take 11 months. I think Eva said that she hoped to release three updates this year (and I doubt the prologue counts as one), meaning she'll have to release it during April to be on track. I don't think we'll see it before that at least, as the previous update took about half a year (though it was also a lot bigger than the other chapters), and from what she's written on Patreon it still sounds like it's relatively early in development.
Thanks, that's more along the lines of my expectations.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Do we know how to meet the condition? I know it's bugged, but assuming it wasn't? I'm at work but it's still bothering me that the option doesn't show up at all and I seem to be the only one experiencing this.
Going by how it's documented in the script:
Python:
default stan_change = 0                   # (triggers if v10_stan_concert == True) 2 =Lena appeases Stan / 1=Lena sides with Stan against Louise/ 0= Stan acts like an incel
Basically if Lena is nice to Stan it should reach stage 2 naturally. It's just the code which would actually increase the value of this variable isn't in the game (yet).

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Also, the complaint about world comprised of 40 people is a bit unfair. That's pretty much how every story (and especially soap operas) works, presenting people who are in one way or another affecting the protagonist(s), while ignoring every other person in the world.
I disagree with this part as you're interpreting me wrong. What makes it feel like there are 40 people in the world is the fact that there are just so many coincidental relationships (i.e. Red-String deux-ex cop-out), which this Mike/Gillian coincidence would compound. The world feels small because all of these connections feel very implausible & not justified in the writing (would need a turn towards hard sci-fi or heavy magical realism to do so). "Oops, Red String" is not enough, IMO.

Last edited:

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
I like the variety of this game, first I do Lena saint/ Ian degenrate scumbag lite, fucks only Cindy and Alison behind the back, later I do full degenrate that f*cks all women that moves. Later I do Lena degenrate slut/ Ian monk lololol. afterwards Vanilla Ian and Lena, Later 2 degenrates.

Eva Kiss the writer, created a very complax game, hope he/she keeps up and don't overcomplicate the situation. And this game is a Netflix gold mine, it can easliy be a succefull TV show, I know so many women who would watch this.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I disagree with this part as you're interpreting me wrong. What makes it feel like there are 40 people in the world is the fact that there are just so many coincidental relationships (i.e. Red-String deux-ex cop-out), which this Mike/Gillian coincidence would compound. The world feels small because all of these connections feel very implausible & not justified in the writing (would need a turn towards hard sci-fi or heavy magical realism to do so). "Oops, Red String" is not enough, IMO.
I think we'll have to disagree on this one -- to me most of the relationships in the game are a pretty natural result of having two circles of friends/acquaintances with lot of shared interests intersect with each other. About the only actual accidental pairing i can think of is Cherry finding work at Allison's place and becoming Ian's acquaintance this way. And maybe Louise having Jeremy as her boyfriend. Everything else is just "6 degrees of Kevin Bacon Lena or Ian". This makes the potential Mike/Gillian pairing one of few actual coincidences, which makes it easier for me to accept.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I think we'll have to disagree on this one -- to me most of the relationships in the game are a pretty natural result of having two circles of friends/acquaintances with lot of shared interests intersect with each other. About the only actual accidental pairing i can think of is Cherry finding work at Allison's place and becoming Ian's acquaintance this way. Everything else is just "6 degrees of Kevin Bacon Lena or Ian". This makes the potential Mike/Gillian pairing one of few actual coincidences, which makes it easier for me to accept.
Agree to disagree. I think you're underselling the amount of actual coincidences by a long shot. I don't want to take the time to write them all down, but the number of odd friend connections can only take place in an extremely unpopulated town to make them at all plausible (and even with that, you'd wonder why they haven't all met until now if that were the case). The Mike/Gillian pairing would compound that implausibility even more imo, especially considering that Gillian was supposed to live in another city.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The Mike/Gillian pairing would compound that implausibility even more imo, especially considering that Gillian was supposed to live in another city.
Gillian was supposed to live in her old town while she's looking for a job in the city the game takes place. If she's indeed Mike's girlfriend then she's apparently found this work 3 months or so before the game takes place, and ultimately moved to her intended destination, taking her new boyfriend with her. This is hardly implausible.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Going by how it's documented in the script:
Python:
default stan_change = 0                   # (triggers if v10_stan_concert == True) 2 =Lena appeases Stan / 1=Lena sides with Stan against Louise/ 0= Stan acts like an incel
Basically if Lena is nice to Stan it should reach stage 2 naturally. It's just the code which would actually increase the value of this variable isn't in the game (yet).
Ok, once I got back on the floor I remembered it was mentioned he had to be her photog and go to the concert, both accomplished.

I'd post a save when I get home if anyone wants to figure out why that option doesn't even show up, but I suppose I can wait to see if there's a patch soon and play one of the other billion games on the site until then. LOL

Roderick2

May 6, 2019
I know somebody already posted tha is not in the plans Gillian as Mike's girlfriend, but it would be a very cool game change!

Changing the subject, anybody know if Eva said anything about the missing "Lenastan" code?

Dank!

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I wonder if Holly will show her "fangs" at Gillian in Chapter 11 if she's dating Ian and her holly_change is high. Considering she likes dark jokes and hasn't had angry expressions so far, it would be very interesting.
Agree. That would add some nice complexity/color to her character if pulled off well. Honestly, it would be a cool development for both Hollys, though it would need to be presented differently for each.

May 5, 2017
and... how can I use it? =/
If shift and O doesn't open console, then you need to find a console file in one of the renpy folders and edit it from false to true. If you google how to enable console on renpy then the first result should show you exact steps. Once shift and O brings up the console, type it in and hit enter. The let's talk about this option will be clickable, but it doesn't lead to anything special. Stan is still sad about rejection, but doesn't go full incel mode.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Roderick2

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The let's talk about this option will be clickable, but it doesn't lead to anything special. Stan is still sad about rejection, but doesn't go full incel mode.
Technically it can also lead to Lena and Stan maybe dating at some later point, if you pick I need time as a folllow-up. (it sets lena_stan_dating flag to True) It'll be enabled if Lena and Ian aren't in relationship.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes