Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Some people complaining about Stan, but I replayed aaaaall my different playthorughs with different love interests and different decisions, and Louise is a freaking nightmare and each of them.
No matter what you chose or if you actually try your hardest to please her, she has the natural ability to find an excuse to get mad at you regardless :cautious:
Gotta love Eva for giving us a variety in relationships, though.
If Stan is one of the most annoying male characters on par with Robert... Then Louise is one of the most annoying female characters. I can hardly keep relationship points with Louise in the middle, she always has some kind of claim. Ivy is right about her, she acts like she's 15.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Ehh, i pretty much consider Louise's relationship meter poorly implemented, the same way Ed's get stuck at neutral if you tell him to stop his pervy bullshit. They have only mood downs in the script, but pretty much no mood ups to reflect their mood (and relationship) has improved between/after the drama attacks.

Reactions: Tallyhoe

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Some people complaining about Stan, but I replayed aaaaall my different playthorughs with different love interests and different decisions, and Louise is a freaking nightmare and each of them.
No matter what you chose or if you actually try your hardest to please her, she has the natural ability to find an excuse to get mad at you regardless :cautious:
Louise is a bratty and needy sub. Lena needs to start talking about some boundaries and or punishments to her.

Reactions: sztrb

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
From peeking in the game script Holly's clothing change happens regardless of her relationship status, but requires holly_change to be at (current) maximum, i.e. 5 points.

Mind you, that's for her summer dress, i don't think the pink top shown in the preview is put in the game yet. Scratch that, the pink top is in the game, my Holly just didn't have her _change high enough.
How do you get 5 holly_change points btw? I can only get it to 4 in all my playthroughs.

Maybe it has something to do with IanxAlison trip?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
How do you get 5 holly_change points btw? I can only get it to 4 in all my playthroughs.

Maybe it has something to do with IanxAlison trip?
Well, i've just cheated with the console to check. Holly in my game is at 4 change.

For what's worth, the opportunities to alter Holly's attitude:

* Ch.1 "Yeah, she is" when talking about Lena
* Ch.6 "Comfort Holly" or "Let Ivy talk to her" in scene with Lena and Ivy
* Ch.6 "Agree with Ivy" in the same scene later
* Ch.7 "She's a writer" at the entrance to the club, if at less than 3 points
* Ch.7 "Encourage Holly" when talking in the club, if at less than 3 points
* Ch.8 picking gin for drinks, if at less than 2 points
* Ch.8 "Stay at Ivy's place and have another drink" if at 0 points
* Ch.8 "Strip to underwear" if at less than 3 points
* Ch.9 "You're so damn sexy" when texting with Ian, if less than 4 points
* Ch.10 "Side with Lena" when in park with Ian and Lena, if less than 4 points and not attending gym
* Ch.10 "Nudge Holly" when doing photoshoot with Lena, or "Let's do it!" when doing photoshoot with both Lena and Ivy, the latter requires Holly to have sex with Ivy or Ivy&Lena before
* Ch.10 "Leave them to it" when Holly is talking with Mark at the club

So it seems collecting 5 points is doable, the final point you get either from photoshoot in Ch.10 or from talking with Mark, or both. The photoshoot with Lena is probably the only path viable for Holly in relationship with Ian, since it doesn't require Holly to do anything sexual with anyone else, just moderate interest in Holly from Lena.

Last edited:

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
The photoshoot with Lena is probably the only path viable for Holly in relationship with Ian, since it doesn't require Holly to do anything sexual with anyone else, just moderate interest in Holly from Lena.
Moderate interest, as in lena_go_holly points?

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
While you're correct about Louise being obnoxious you can turn her into your personal carpet muncher. So it's not that bad. Meanwhile Stan is just bottom of the barrel creep. GGGB had some creeps like the father in law but they had a backbone at least. Stan has zero redeeming qualities.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
What happened to the walkthrough guide that used to be updated here?
dunno, i asked the same, but the last update was for version 0.9 since then, nothing... so overall, i think the guy who made the walkthrough just doesnt do it anymore. It was fanmade not bye the DEV of the game.

Reactions: playboydx

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
What happened to the walkthrough guide that used to be updated here?
dunno, i asked the same, but the last update was for version 0.9 since then, nothing... so overall, i think the guy who made the walkthrough just doesnt do it anymore. It was fanmade not bye the DEV of the game.
BloodyMares is the GOAT who makes the walkthrough. Problem is, he's personally affected by the war, so updating it is probably the least important thing right now.

Maybe someone or the man himself can give us any update on the situation?

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
BloodyMares is the GOAT who makes the walkthrough. Problem is, he's personally affected by the war, so updating it is probably the least important thing right now.

Maybe someone or the man himself can give us any update on the situation?
yeah i know, as i said, i already asked him, no reaction so far.. thaught that myself that he is occupied with more important things. Thats life.

Doppelgang

Jul 5, 2022
About the theory that Gillian is Mike’s girlfriend: Isn’t it too unlikely that neither Ian nor Mike have any idea who the other one is?

The timeline in itself fits decently. I vaguely remember Ian mentioning early in the game that it’s almost a year since he and Gillian split up, and also Mike mentions that he’s been together with his girlfriend for about a year. Apart from that we also know that Gillian's breast size fits with how Mike describes his girlfriend.

But if your girlfriend doesn’t just cheat on you as a one night stand, but actually meets someone else who they end up dumping you for; wouldn't you at the very least have checked their social media to see who the person is? And if you're the other guy, wouldn't you do the same to see who the person whose girlfriend you stole is? After Ivy's birthday party it seems clear that they haven't seen each other before.

If it still turns out to be true, I agree that it’s a bit lazy. Some of the earlier coincidences worked really well: Like Jeremy turning out to be both Ian's friend and Louise's "boyfriend" (it's introduced early in the story when all the connections are being established), and Cindy's photographer who's also Lena's ex (we're aware of it from the beginning even if the characters aren't, and as a hotshot photographer it makes sense that Axel has a lot of connections). The revelation about Cherry and Axel felt a bit more far-fetched—like something that's forced into the story to make things add up. Gillian being Mike's girlfriend would be in the same category for me. That's both because of the total amount of coincidences and the fact that those coincidences are more eye-catching later on in the story when the universe is established and we assume we know all the connections between the characters.

Still I wouldn't consider it a big issue if we're being pragmatic. From a narrative point of view there's a lot you can do with that connection, and with how Lena's cheating with Mike mirrors Gillian's cheating and Axel's cheating. And for the moral dilemma of Lena's affair with Mike to be as effectful as possible, I think his girlfriend should be introduced at some point—if it actually turns out to be Gillian, Eva won't have to introduce yet another character for it to happen.

Either way the prologue confirms that Eva has changed her mind from her earlier comments about Gillian's role in the game. I assume that means she has some clear plans for what she wants to add to the story. Regardless of whether Gillian is Mike's girlfriend or not, I think this is a good moment to do that: A surprisingly big part of chapter 10 dealt with Ian's and Lena's feelings about Lena's possible sexual involvement with other guys. Gillian's return is a very natural ingredient in that mix.

Doppelgang

Jul 5, 2022
And one additional thing: From what I remember, we know next to nothing about what actually happened between Ian and Gillian, other than that she cheated and that Ian has had a very hard time dealing with it. Did it happen once or twice, or was it something that went on behind his back for a long time? Did Gillian admit it herself, did he suspect it and confront her, or did he catch them in the act? How much does even Ian know himself?

Those questions don't necessarily have to be answered—and I don't think we know the details of how Lena found out about Axel and Cherry either—but it sure is a good time to dive deeper into it. Either through Ian's interior monologue, or Ian and Gillian meeting to talks things through. And for Ian in turn to either come to terms with things and move on … or completely lose himself in thoughts about all the other dicks his love interests have enjoyed.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes